Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

jadepixel

Dollfie Dream Data Sheet

MarQ

Thx for creating and updating the sheet. It is very useful !!!

Do you think it would make sense to add another column for the eye size? I think that would be great. It always takes me a while to search for the right info when exchanging the eyes or buying new ones.

jadepixel
Thx for creating and updating the sheet. It is very useful !!!

Do you think it would make sense to add another column for the eye size? I think that would be great. It always takes me a while to search for the right info when exchanging the eyes or buying new ones.

I'll consider it! I'd just be finding the original webpage to see what eye size Volks shipped them with so it's a bit tedious. But if you have a particular sculpt in mind that's probably where you'd want to start.

Updated the sheet with Emilia info, and started a new tab for standard model and head releases!

Still need sculpt number for Freyja, and for new DC heads.

cfx

I love this and appreciate the information being presented like this.

I notice one inconsistency; prices especially for some of the newer releases include the consumption tax, while most entries do not, and Volks' pages on the dolls normally do not include it and say that in a note somewhere. For example, the new Saber and Jeanne are listed as "109,000 JPY (without tax)" on the Volks page while they are listed as 117,720 in this dobleepent.

jadepixel
I love this and appreciate the information being presented like this.

I notice one inconsistency; prices especially for some of the newer releases include the consumption tax, while most entries do not, and Volks' pages on the dolls normally do not include it and say that in a note somewhere. For example, the new Saber and Jeanne are listed as "109,000 JPY (without tax)" on the Volks page while they are listed as 117,720 in this dobleepent.

Good catch!

I'll try to reference the pre-tax price going forward.

Also added the Dolpa 39 releases. Fun fact- Sheryl and Ranka are the exact same price as their 2014 pre-order releases.

mitsuki

DDP Iori is #115.

41920475962_6a1d2d83ba.jpg

DDS Sailor Moon is #128

41920475972_3b642edd0f.jpg

mitsuki

Asuna Titania version is #119 thanks to Galvatim. DDP Yayoi is #114 thanks to Silverwing.

jadepixel

Thanks mitsuki and Galvatim!

So far the highest number is Sailor Moon at 128, though I'm missing some releases of the last couple years. That also includes the D'Coord exclusives who tend to have earlier numbers in the sequence (like they hang around for awhile before getting an official release). The lowest number I'm missing is 98 - that lands in 2014 between Makoto and Alisa. I think the actual number of known sculpts is around 120!

jadepixel

Small update- I got Karin's head so I was able to confirm she's sculpt 124.

However!

A Mandarake listing had her marked as 124/125 so I was curious about that... turns out her headcap has both those numbers carved into it. I haven't been checking the headcap numbers prior to now, but it seems they could possibly include some missing/unreleased numbers to fill the gaps on this sheet. I'll try to check them in the future for any inconsistencies

Singer Yuna
Small update- I got Karin's head so I was able to confirm she's sculpt 124.

However!

A Mandarake listing had her marked as 124/125 so I was curious about that... turns out her headcap has both those numbers carved into it. I haven't been checking the headcap numbers prior to now, but it seems they could possibly include some missing/unreleased numbers to fill the gaps on this sheet. I'll try to check them in the future for any inconsistencies

What an odd thing the 124/125... anyway, Torino’s Luka has the 130 in her head.

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

jadepixel

Sheet has been updated with the latest releases!

I've also solved the mystery of the multi-numbered headcaps, I believe. Towa has the same headcap as Karin, and Towa is number 125. So DC-H-12 probably shares a headcap with DC-H-13 since she's also a multi-numbered headcap. I'm sooorta bummed since I hoped Volks was saving a slot for variants on sculpts like sleepy eyes or elf ear versions, but I guess they'd just add the latest sculpt number for them like they've done for Asuna.

Singer Yuna

I always loved this thread Jadepixel. My contribution, 2B is 144

Aile

Contributing a bit here!

Jeanne D' Arc is #127
Yuriko Nanao is #132

• Thanks 1

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

Singer Yuna

Sailor Venus is 156 and her headcap has 155/156 that should translate to 155 to Sailor Jupiter sharing headcap both

I can’t wait to see ddh22 sculpt number

Galvatim

Sailor Mars is #146.  Looks like 146-7 for the headcap.  

DWC-02 is 134.  

engelinvitro

Ruri is #111. Her headcap matches the head.

DCH-20 is #160. Headcap says #160-161.

engelinvitro

Got my DDH-22 head today. Head is #141!

• Like 1