Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aeris

Resin dolls anybody?

Stormlight

I've been collecting resins since 2006 and have probably over 40 dolls right now of varying sizes. My two biggest girls are Dollmore Trinities, who stand at 105cm each. Basically, they're the size of small children. lol I love my resins but am pretty infatuated with how easy it is to pose my vinyls. They're so light in comparison! NOT a big fan of the staining factor, though. Resins stain but it's so much easier to clean them. lol

zaylea

I currently have 18 resin BJDs.. all the way from 11cm to 70cm. The past couple of years I’ve been throwing most of my money at vinyl though. I like that they’re easier to pose and swap busts. I was very happy to see Dollfie Icon because they’re like the best of both worlds, as I love Super Dollfie aesthetics. 

taichas

I have two resin bjds and one on the way! 

My very first doll of any kind was a Unidoll Cupi Angel. She's tiny, about 27cm tall, and she's turned into a project doll for my girlfriend and I to work on together. My second doll arrived in mid-October this year, an April Story Daniel head on a Mirodoll 60cm girl body. I definitely like the bigger dolls! i love how heavy he is. Liam (the AS/Miro hybrid) is also a big project doll-- I've modded him heavily. He's been dyed, had his breasts sanded off, and now I'm adding scars and blushing. My third doll, on the way, is an obscure_kind Dohwee! I'm so excited to get him, he's my first MSD. He won't be here until March 2020.

I don't currently own any vinyls, so I'm hoping to add one to my collection next year!

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

spacer.png

Pic of my current resin doll crew, plus my DD girl- left to right: Iplehouse Lion, Volks F-17 boy, Resinsoul Song and Ju, Volks Alice and Island Doll Apollo. I also have a Luts event head that's waiting on a body.

• Like 1

Meowjima

As of now, my resins now outnumber my vinyls.  Personally, I like how my vinyls can hold in place, especially with their arms/legs better.  I also have another resin girl on the way, I just need to finish paying her off.

rRrxzVe.jpg

78102207_2877193395633014_5430981700500848640_n.jpg

e7aedbd3f62c376a47470922678c47be.jpg

Anouc

I am not good in having bjds... I tried it several times. I like how Dollfie Dreams are easy to pose... Its hard doing the same with BJDs.

Only one girl stay forever i think. She is so so so perfect in every way! 💕

8E2C4118-4E90-4C24-8DFF-453C073D84F8.jpeg

234C9687-3D44-42A6-B737-DEC27DF8920B.jpeg

36FE6A0F-91FA-4037-81C9-6683C075A023.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

qudoll

Primarily collect DDs but I really like Alice by Ringdoll. She'd be my first resin doll purchase

Demonslawa

I start with the BJD i think I have between 15 and 20 doll at home

MichelleAK

I'm pretty new to these types of vinyl dolls (I have collected 15" vinyl fashion dolls for years, though). Most of my collection is resin, including some anthros from Pipos and Luts. I have an assortment of sizes, but mostly have the larger 60cm size, including 3 (and a head) Volks Dollfies. I am planning on "thinning the resin herd" a bit, mostly my smaller resins, as I have found I generally prefer the weight and the look of the 60cm-sized BJDs. 

shinkei

I'm very new to vinyl dolls, but I have been collecting resin dolls for some time now. I started in the doll hobby in 2011 and to date, I have 14 full BJDs and 2 floating heads. <3

biff

I own about 30-40 resin dollies right now <3 and been in the hobby since 2007 

Devonian

This is my boy, Emile, he's a Luts Kid Delf Bory. Outfit was mad by me (except boots), it was my first attempt at sewing doll clothes.

spacer.png

• Like 1

pharaviel

Just got my MyouDoll Bohe back from the faceup artist!

OMD01656.JPG

signature1.png.2dfce635036c6c57deba44313bc0f00c.pngsignature2.png.bcfde356b2e987bdaa84f10bcb242282.png

Elagabalus

I primarily have resins and have been in the hobby since 2004ish, I believe. This is my latest, Alexandrite, an Oasisdoll Alejandro that I've had since 2011 and just recently got painted. Their permanent body is somewhere on its way to me too ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

alex2_02.png

watercolorpastels

I have four resins, with two more on the way right now. I have a switch dohwa named Eliott, a mystic kids Milo (who i'm hoping to reshell at some point), a miyadoll chichi named lilith, and a fairyland minifee shushu named Aubrey. The two I have on the way are a minifee shushu in tan (to reshell aubrey in), and a minifee risse in ws to shell her gf in ^^

I love my resins, especially my 1/3s but they can be really overwhelming to handle when compared to working with dollfies so I find myself having them more on display than regularly playing with them like I do my vinyls.

My minifee is a lot of fun though, small enough to throw in a bag and just take all over the place.

Blueberrie

Most of my collection is resin (mostly artist dolls), but I've been eyeing Dollfies recently. I'd like to get a MDD gal, eventually.

It was seeing Dollfies years and years ago that got me interested in dolls to begin with, so I'd like to have at least one, just for that reason. :)

Edited by Blueberrie
  • Like 1

Oliver

I have 3 bjds and 1 incoming.

a Dollzone hal, Flower&Junior Kaka head on a fairyland fairyline faun body, a doll family-h qinglang head on a fairyland fairyline harpy body and the incoming girl is a dreamvalley Gloria. I bought her in december :')...

I also own a few heads, a vito doll zoe, doll family-a bach and flower&junior yabi head. however im considering selling the bach head.

Ive been collecting bjds since 2015 and have owned alot of difrent ones over the years, recently ive felt kinda eh about the whole thing. I dont love my curent dolls any less, i just dont get exited about new ones anymore ect. However even since ive joined the bjd hobby i have been admiring vinyl dolls and recently bought one and i feel verry much exited to start this "new" hobby

geminirose

I currently have one resin BJD: a 31cm Luts Darae who I bought because she was limited and I couldn't resist her full set. If I get more resins I'll probably stick to MSD size and smaller, because SDs are generally too heavy and take up too much space.

I don't mind SD size so much when it comes to vinyl dolls, though, because they're so light and they disassemble so easily. 

Cauldroness

I started with since (all the way back in 2007) and have... several resin dolls (tbh: I lost count, I think somewhere around a dozen-ish?).

Right now I'm going through a really crappy phase with a resin doll that is not at all as advertised and a seller who is just straight-up ignoring me.

Makes me appreciate my vinyls even more. Even though Volks has infamously bad sales photos, I've never really been surprised by a doll -- well, okay, I have been surprised but only in a good way, where dolls look so much better than their sales photos!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Corgi

I have more resin than vinyl and love them both for different reasons. I think I have about 15 resin and only 3 vinyl at the moment. 

I went from vinyl to resin and now back to vinyl. Not sure why I keep flip floping.

Conuresans

I only have one resin girl who is unfortunately not as well attended to as my vinyl girls, partly because I was impatient and didn't quite wait to get a sculpt I wanted (Yellowed/I want to mod and resend her for a faceup but never quite got around to it? Also new eyes. Just. new everything basically to see if that changes anything). Currently I have 2 or 3 different resin sculpts on my mind (one including a custom project) and I feel like it might go better if I got one of them. As for scaling, I'd probably stick with SDs but would be open to dabbling into MSDs and YoSDs as I really like the portability of my 1/6 and 1/12 vinyl girls (Haven't tried 1/4 yet, but I'd like to). 

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Kitty Blue

Lots of pages to catch up since I'm sorta new (created account many moons ago but never posted..lol)  but lovely dolls everyone!
I've totally lost count of how many resin BJDs I have..lol..every time I turn around they seem to multiply. I don't have a recent photo at the moment but here is a collage I did at the beginning of the year. Some of these have been sold or being sold so it's not terribly accurate..lol. Been in the hobby for 10yrs now have tons of various sizes from itty bitty to my Dollmore Lusion and Trinity (not pictured here) spacer.png

Edited by Kitty Blue
  • Like 3

Riesz

xxva6SM.jpg

Here's my Asleep Eidolon Freya looking lovely as always.  It's always so fun dressing her up in excessively fancy things 😅

• Like 8

Mizuumi-no-Otome

My newest girl arrived today! 

301647F1-C8AF-4751-9812-65E3C500872C.jpeg.8b18d38f1ffe5debd6a94d5e1aa65d05.jpeg

She's a Volks SDM F-30, forgive her baldness and blindness; I only got a chance to take this one picture before I had to go back to work lol

• Like 1