Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aeris

Resin dolls anybody?

diastrefo

This girl's wig finally arrived (ordered back in November). Unfortunately, it's a bit too big for her. Her head is an odd ball size for an MSD, this wig is a 6-7 & still too big.

spacer.png

• Like 4

Oculae

I very rarely buy resin anymore due to frustrations with their posability, but I recently found a Tamikan Space Tardigrade for sale on instagram that just grabbed my heart and refused to let go.

shining.gif.9fdae690d068b8cc0c10f0cb85c9140e.gif

Look at him, he glows in the dark and has magnetic feet just like an Obitsu, I couldn't NOT get him! I'm still waiting for him to get here, but I already have a name picked out and accessories on the way. 😆

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Katsudon

@Oculae Nice, that's a lucky find! 😄 I like their tardigrades, and have been very tempted by their mini ones. Tardigrades are so cool!

diastrefo

I ended up getting a different wig to try on this lass & I do believe this one is my favorite. It still is a touch too big (her head is so tiny for her size, it's wild), but it is suitably held on with some velcro & spite.

spacer.png

• Like 4

BeyondTime

My IpleHouse Cordelia arrived.

52107862846_7c55399808_k.jpg

Seriously beautiful, and her body is a dream to pose.

• Like 7

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

diastrefo

My two vinyl girls are away for a spa day, but while they've been gone, one of my resin girls came home. ♥

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 10

takatsuki

I have mostly Fairyland bjds from 40cm down to 11cm. I’ve been wanting a cute 27cm resin guy and the new release of Sai by Studio Niako got me to finally get one. The order page said he would ship in 30-60 business days. I really hope so! I got him in the pink tone (the tan is really nice too). He comes with resin hair with sculpted on cat ears which for me is a huge thank you as I’m done with finding tiny wigs and magnets. Only downside to some would be he has closed eyes and comes with eye decals. I’m fine with that as all I’ll need for him is clothes and that is enough of a struggle. After being in the hobby 12 years I much prefer Volks vinyl as finding eyes, wigs, clothes is so easy. My 40cm Fairyland guy still needs a really nice outfit. I kind of gave up, but I still think he is an awesome doll.

PolitelyNefarious

Too many. The vinyls are few by comparison. Hopefully my quest to get them bodies and ears will turn out better than my resin elves.

A few old favorites because I don't have anything recent:

1822233773_OsonoStoryTime.jpg.6b8b7b26bc4d1d8247c3b39ff4c7a60d.jpg

1555123574_ThranisLost.jpg.dbf97489d0f5b8991ae2567a7dffc707.jpg

428109148_NathancriusArrives.jpg.45a875de180dbb46794e1a6ba157b64d.jpg

1630028366_MysticalL-Bi.jpg.325e2e216daa359c6d0442b7d3d91812.jpg

923773294_LockedWithintheCrystalBall.jpg.56f14680539d2a6c7941facc46d7c352.jpg

Edited by PolitelyNefarious
  • Like 6

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg

MaleficentMrsofEvil

@diastrefo - is that the new 65F Supia body I spy? What do you think of it? She is gorgeous.

I also have way more resin than vinyl - consider me a member of the DOA diaspora, lol. Hi, everybody!

Here are a few members of my doll family, all of which need face-up fixing:

IMG_20220704_105127043.jpg

• Like 2

diastrefo

@MaleficentMrsofEvil - Thank you very much. ♥ She's actually on the 60 Ballerina body. I love the curves of the body, but it is very particular. Comparing how it moves to my other resin dolls, it poses beautifully, but really does require that you talk in its own language to do so. I have also heard that silicon kips and/or hot glue can help with holding poses in the hips, which is an opinion I would be inclined agree with. I absolutely love the knees in particular, though - I find the sculpting on them gorgeous (and much of the sculpting is shared between the Ballerina & the 65).

That's a darling collection! I love the hat on the brunette. 🌹

@PolitelyNefarious - Lovely photos! You have a wonderful collection & I love the atmosphere in your pictures.

@takatsuki - I'd love to see some of your collection! I actually just took the plunge & ordered a little 27cm recently. The smallest I've gone previously is about 40cm/MSD, so I'm dreadfully curious how I'll feel with a tiny. Finding a wig for her though is already proving a challenge.

• Like 2

NozomiViolet

I have more resin than vinyl at the moment, but I am also completely restructuring my collection at the moment. I have been in the doll hobby for many years and I actually discovered resin first.

Janeway

I am liking the new 1/5 resin body's and l found 3 companies that's l like. Here is one of them. Dollzone 1/5 line.

20220915_163751.jpg

Edited by Janeway
  • Like 3

meltychoco_BJD

Somehow I didn't realize there was a section to chat about resin dolls.

My first doll was a resin doll; she's a minifee Kyle sculpt.

spacer.png

• Like 5

☆⋅⋆ ───FIND ME ON─── ⋆⋅☆

DoA | Twitter | Instagram

☆⋅⋆ ────── ⋆⋅☆

usagisea
17 hours ago, ashefaust said:

spacer.png

Omg, she’s gorgeous! ^-^ I love her bangs so much! 

meltychoco_BJD
On 9/25/2022 at 1:24 PM, usagisea said:

Omg, she’s gorgeous! ^-^ I love her bangs so much!

Thank you!

• Like 1

☆⋅⋆ ───FIND ME ON─── ⋆⋅☆

☆⋅⋆ ────── ⋆⋅☆

BeyondTime

My Minifee Miwa, she arrived last month, but I've only just gotten a chance to take pictures.

52510958591_1b18a474fa_o.jpgMiwa - Intro-4194-Edit.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

• Like 4

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

black_magicat

everyones dolls are so pretty! i have a few resin dolls but they are currently still in their boxes so sadly no pictures. I have just recently come back to the hobby when i got my first dollfie dream but hopefully i can pull them out again

Rajke

Last week I found (finally, searched a lot for big motorcycle models) a 1/6 scaled motorcycle. And because I haven’t shared a photo of Dollzone Black Cat before this is a nice opportunity to photograph them together. Next step is finding a 1/3 scaled one. 

ps. Which glue do you recommend to place a magnet back on a resin part (one of her wings has issues with the magnet)?

E53666B9-A4C8-4627-98CA-56EB9273F1C0.jpeg.be64672d597f68bc435df4556daf3e6e.jpeg

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

BeyondTime

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I am going to mention it anyways in case it helps anyone. It looks like Volks "Chibi" sized Panties fit Minifee dolls. I bought two pairs years ago mistakenly thinking it was MDD / DDP sized and they'd been sitting around unused ever since. The other day I put them on my Minifee Miwa and they fit her, so I bought another set to double check and those fit too.

I would say they do need to be a bit stretchy because getting them on her was a bit like getting some MSD / MDD stuff over Iori's big DDP sized butt.

Iori did not take kindly to this comparison...

1298564299_Iori-SchoolisinSession-4304-Edit.jpg.aa977efc31def966db30ed3c6e46dec6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Xiongmao
On 6/19/2023 at 10:28 PM, BeyondTime said:

I would say they do need to be a bit stretchy because getting them on her was a bit like getting some MSD / MDD stuff over Iori's big DDP sized butt.

That sounds painful but maybe not nearly as painful as getting pantsu up and over Towa's thicc thighs and butt.

I must post a photo of my Iori + Yayoi wearing their MDD outfits. They dream of being DDS but they're currently in kindergarten outfits 🙄.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

BeyondTime
On 6/23/2023 at 9:01 AM, Xiongmao said:

That sounds painful but maybe not nearly as painful as getting pantsu up and over Towa's thicc thighs and butt.

Volks makes panties for SD16 that list SD16 to DD as a fit. Those work really well for DDDy, but they're still hard to get on. They aren't the satin panties that say SD16 - DD, and they are a bit larger than those. These are sheer lace with a cloth inner liner for modesty. They look good on SD16 & DDDy, but imo they look a bit like a diaper on smaller dolls like DD & DDS.

NSFW Spoiler for pantsu themed photos. (No Nudity)

Spoiler

HimboPrinceLuka

On 9/24/2022 at 8:17 PM, meltychoco_BJD said:

spacer.png

OMG A KYLE! kyle was my first fullset doll! He doesnt have the default fullset faceup anymore but i still have him! His head will be 13...the body is the newer motionline body lol. A shame they were never very popular, i rarely see minifee kyles now a days. 
spacer.png

meltychoco_BJD
On 7/8/2023 at 1:25 AM, HimboPrinceLuka said:

OMG A KYLE! kyle was my first fullset doll! He doesnt have the default fullset faceup anymore but i still have him! His head will be 13...the body is the newer motionline body lol. A shame they were never very popular, i rarely see minifee kyles now a days. 
spacer.png

I actually got the Kyle sculpt right before they discontinued him / removed him from the A-la-carte menu lol.

I think it's a really nice sculpt, I agree it's a shame it's not more popular. I'm pretty sure yours is only the third Kyle I've ever seen around in pics even!

• Like 1

☆⋅⋆ ───FIND ME ON─── ⋆⋅☆

☆⋅⋆ ────── ⋆⋅☆

HimboPrinceLuka

spacer.png

my newest arrival, a puyoo kumako Lala! I've named her Aiko!

• Like 3