Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Amerane

Characters you would like to see as Dollfie Dreams

Amerane

So, which characters are you dying to have released in vinyl form? Personally, I'd love to see Kallen (Code Geass) DD or an Ahiru (Princess Tutu) MDD. And if Volks ever made a male DD, a Kaworu (Evangelion) would rock my socks.

Mods, feel free to move/delete this if this is the wrong forum for this or it is too broad of a discussion.

Saving for: Alna

Galvatim

I'd like some more Type-Moon characters. Like Kaleido Ruby or Fate/Extra Rin. Ok, ok, Rin's been done, so Rider, Ciel, and Shiki. Nanoha and Vita from A's/Movie 2nd would be cool MDDs. Ikki Tousen's Ryofu Housen would be cool, and get another tanned body out there... Male DDs could be interesting. I would consider Shiro or Archer from Fate/Stay Night certainly. I think it would be a challenge for Volks, and I'd like to see them try it. I'd drop $1000 on a 1/3 scale Boba Fett in a heart beat, I will say that.

baldylox

More Ikki Tousen girls please!! I agree with Galvatim, a Ryofu DDdy would be so awesome. And of course we would also need a Sonsaku Hakufu as well.

And I'd like Kallen and C.C. from Code Geass. So many cool outfits could be done for them both as well.

Also, why not some Street Fighter love? A Chun Li and Cammy would be cool to see. Ibuki and Sakura could be done as the new DDS girls.

How about some Bleach girls too? Orihime, Rangiku and Yurouichi immediately come to mind.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

VidaOtaku

Volks buying the copyright of character must be expensive or all months they would release new models.

The new Saber DD is kind expensive, i think that was an test to new releases with high prices!

MsGeek

These will never happen. But I can dream...

Cowboy Bebop: Faye Valentine and (MDD or DD Sister) Radical Edward with companion Ein dog.

All Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku Nuku: Atsuko "Nuku Nuku" Natsume, Arisa with both Office Lady wear and camouflage outfit (OAV Episode 5) Kyouko with both Office Lady wear and Poison One flight suit.

Samurai Champloo: Fuu-chan. Maybe she should be a DD Sister.

Ghost In The Shell: Major Motoko Kusanagi.

Megatokyo: Ping in sweet Loli, Tohya Miho in GothLoli.

Summer Wars: Natsuki in both casual wear and as her Oz avatar.

And yeah, I'd love to see Dollfie Dream boys but it ain't gonna happen. Maybe Obitsu/Parabox should rub it in a little and when the 65cm dream boy is finally ready put out some male counterparts for some of the more famous Volks licensed characters.

Misheru

My all time dream DD character and they already have the license for the figure...so PLEASE Volks!

Kos-Mos from Xenosaga! (DDdy) And while they are at it, they can do Shion (DD lg) and MOMO (DDS).

extra costumes - swimsuit editions and Shion's uniform, Science outfit, etc.

I would be broke, but would the happiest dolly mom in the whole world.

*begging*

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

mitsuki

I would also love to see Nuku Nuku, Motoko, and Faye.

KOS-MOS would be awesome!

I also want to see:

Tenjou Utena from Shoujo Kakumei Utena

Misha and Shia from PitaTen

Rabi~en~Rose/Hikaru Usada from Di Gi Charat

Horo from Spice and Wolf

Zakuro from Tokyo Mew Mew

Ayukawa Madoka from Kimagure Orange Road

Sailorneptune and Sailoruranus released at the same time

Sailorpluto

Rin Minmei from Macross

C.C. from Code Geass

Sakaki and Kagura from Azumanga

Urd from Ah! Megami-sama

Athena Glory from Aria

Cutey Honey

Ren from DearS

Paku Yuu from Daphne in the Brilliant Blue

Natsuru from Kampfer

Ai from Video Girl Ai

Moka from Rosario+Vampire (with transformation set)

MsGeek

Heck, it would be wonderful if all of the Senshi got Dollfie Dream counterparts! And of course, a Tuxedo Mask...but that would require a Dollfie Dream boy. Then again Obitsu does have that hunky body on the way, and it would be amusing if Volks had to go to Obitsu for Tuxedo Mask's body...

Sachi

I'm a huge Type-Moon fan, so I'm really hoping we'll be seeing Rider this year! Hopefully if Volks does make her, they'll also come out with her casual wear and glasses as an alternate outfit. I welcome any other Type-Moon girls, too!

I also really want Beatrice from Umineko no Naku Koro ni. My friend and I have a Beatrice custom in the works (still waiting for her wig and dress....), but I'd love an official one too. I don't know how well Maria sold, so hopefully this wish isn't a futile one. ^^;

I really do wish Volks would make some DD boys, though. My ULTIMATE wish would be Gilgamesh from Fate/stay night (fortunately he has a few casual outfits, I imagine his armor would be a nightmare, LOL). Yeah yeah, wishful thinking, I know.

Galvatim
I'm a huge Type-Moon fan, so I'm really hoping we'll be seeing Rider this year! Hopefully if Volks does make her, they'll also come out with her casual wear and glasses as an alternate outfit. I welcome any other Type-Moon girls, too!

A fellow Type-Moon fan! I'm really hoping for Rider this year too. I'm also hoping Volks starts with either Tsukihime(if the remake finally happens), or Witch on the Holy Night, the new visual novel. I won't be surprised if we get another Saber for Christmas, either Extra or Zero version.

I really do wish Volks would make some DD boys, though. My ULTIMATE wish would be Gilgamesh from Fate/stay night (fortunately he has a few casual outfits, I imagine his armor would be a nightmare, LOL). Yeah yeah, wishful thinking, I know.

Haha, that would be impressive! I'd just be happy with a Gilgamesh Figma...

Hmm.....maybe Aqua from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts I & II .

Misheru

Hayate No Gotoku (the Combat Butler) characters

Hinagiku

Maria

Ayasaki Hermoine

Isumi

Ayumu

Nagi

could do the school uniforms, the maid outfits, the regular clothes and the swimsuits as well as companions Shiranui and Tama plushies

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Pupi

Too many characters! >.<

With MDD body: Pastel Ink (Moetan); Cute (Queen's Blade); Rachel Alucard (BlazBlue); Polka (Trusty Bell; Noumi's head with some make-up would be perfect for her!); Skuld (Ah! Megami-sama!);

With DD body: L-bust KOS-MOS, every versions are fine(Xenosaga; pretty impossible, but would be a nice goal!); S-bust Gwendolin (Odin Sphere); S-bust Momohime (Muramasa); M-bust Belldandy (Ah! Megami-sama!); L-bust Motoko Kusanagi (GITS); S-bust Theia (Lucent Heart); S-bust Aya Shameimaru (Touhou)!

S-bust powa!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Galvatim

I'd like a DD of Takagi Saya from Highschool of the Dead! Probably be best to use the DDS body for her, with a new bust size... Rei, Saeko and Shizuka would be cool too.

Claudia

@MsGeek i love you.

yes nuku nuku and Faye would be great and perfekt.

i also wish me a Wichblade and maybe onegai teacher

would be cool.

DivinitaAria

Persona 3 and 4 girls such as:

Rise Kujikawa (I love her!)

Fuuka Yamagishi

-

The girls from the Aria/Aqua series :D some being:

Alicia Florence (A closed eye, smiley face would be cute)

-

The girls from Gunslinger Girl!!

Henrietta, Triela, and Rico for sure.

-

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Pupi
Persona 3 and 4 girls such as:

Rise Kujikawa (I love her!)

Fuuka Yamagishi

-

The girls from the Aria/Aqua series some being:

Alicia Florence (A closed eye, smiley face would be cute)

-

The girls from Gunslinger Girl!!

Henrietta, Triela, and Rico for sure.

-

Quote! Persona dollfies would be cute: i would like to see a shy Yukiko!

Gunslinger MDDs... I think they're pretty easy to make.

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

DivinitaAria

Also, Strike Witches XP

Just think, optional leg parts, ears, tails.

If Volks hasn't done so already, Clannad and Kanon dolls. I've watched up to at least episode 7 of Clannad, so far not too into it, but I've heard it gets really good. The VN of Kanon was cute when I watched my boyfriend reading it!

Dokuro and Sabato :3 I lovelovelove Sabato's ram horns as well as their school uniforms!

• Like 1

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Nakitaninja

Time to kick it a little old school and I am throwing in links, cause I don't expect folks to know anime/manga from the 70's but it'd be rad if you did.

Lady Oscar & Queen of France, Marie Antoinette from La Rose de Versailles~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rose_of_Versailles

More of Ms. Ikeda with the bevy of beauties from Brother, Dear Brother

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oniisama_e...

Any of the ladies from Silent Möbius

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Mobius

Pretty much anyone or everyone from Utena- I'm thinking you probably already know of that one.

And.... oh, I LOVE Bayonetta. She's my idea of the ultimate DDdy. Fantastic game too btw and worth playing. Gotta get those glasses.... ^^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayonetta

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Amber

Any of the Shuffle! girls would be something I would want as a Dollfie Dream... I love that anime. But if I could pick my favorites out of them all, I would want a Lisianthus or Kareha. I love them so much, they are such cute characters. I have a Lisianthus poster on my wall above my bed, actually.

Lisianthus: http://www.absoluteanime.com/shuffle/lisianthus.jpg

Kareha: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8600000/Kareha-shuffle-8641784-668-651.jpg

di-chan123
Any of the Shuffle! girls would be something I would want as a Dollfie Dream... I love that anime. But if I could pick my favorites out of them all, I would want a Lisianthus or Kareha. I love them so much, they are such cute characters. I have a Lisianthus poster on my wall above my bed, actually.

Lisianthus: http://www.absoluteanime.com/shuffle/lisianthus.jpg

Kareha: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8600000/Kareha-shuffle-8641784-668-651.jpg

I totally agree, I love Sia too. In fact, I just finished making a shuffle! uniform for myself. I was going to make one for my Harley, but ran out of white and brown material

Amber

Yay a Shuffle! fan. That's really neat, I wish that I could sew... I think I might have to learn so I can make clothes for my Dollfie when I get her.

baldylox

Whoo hoo! Another Shuffle fan right here!

That guy should have picked Kaede, she was the one to keep!

Shuffle DD's would be pretty cool. I'd prolly have to break down and get one if they ever got done.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Amerane

Ghost In The Shell: Major Motoko Kusanagi.

This. Just this. I'd buy a Motoko in a heartbeat.

Saving for: Alna