Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Amerane

Characters you would like to see as Dollfie Dreams

Tasuke

Mizuho Kazami ("Please! Teacher")

10501789a.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

LadyLeeLau

I would love a Belle doll from Ryuu to Sobakasu no Hime!!

Would be super easy, just use Luka's Wig, maybe her head sculpt? Maybe not, I was thinking the eyes match the DDH-05....even though they are OUT OF STOCK right now. *sigh* Yes, I'm already thinking of making a custom one, idk if I can wait to see if they will make her into an official doll.

belle-dub5-480x360.jpg

• Like 2

Emil

I'd love to see (even more) Fate ladies. Mordred and Jeanne Alter especially. Semi-white re-release Saber Alter v3 would be very nice as well... Ereshkigal, Altera, Chloe... 

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

CocosContestHall
14 hours ago, Lostella said:

I'd LOVE to see them make Marin Kitagawa and all her cosplays 💞

Perhaps with the Tokyo mew mew reboot we'll get Ichigo? ewe 

As somebody who read Tokyo Mew Mew in elementary and middle school, I feel like I'd appreciate the Ichigo doll, but maybe not buy it.

Roxanne
On 5/10/2022 at 6:06 PM, Suiseiseki said:

I'd love to see (even more) Fate ladies. Mordred and Jeanne Alter especially. Semi-white re-release Saber Alter v3 would be very nice as well... Ereshkigal, Altera, Chloe... 

I would so love to see Ereshkigal! And Tamamo as well! Those are my two favourite fate characters.

• Like 2

My instagram! 

chibinezumi

Agree would love to see Marin and Gojo from “Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru”/“My Dress-Up Darling” she was very cute as an upbeat cosplayer. All her outfits as add ons would be amazing.
With volks doing boy dolls, Gojo would be easy!

DD3DADF2-8A11-49D5-8C65-5C5D16D9E581.jpeg

Roserolls

I know they already did Beatrice and Maria from Umineko, but I just finished reading the manga so I want to see more lol. Preferably Shannon and Kanon as DDS and DDS boy or Bernkastel and Lambdadelta as DDP or MDD.

Would also love to see Kokomi, Barbara, or Jean from Genshin Impact too...actually scratch that, my wallet would cry too much.

@onion11@

• Like 1

dilfslayer

the madoka magica girls but only in the older bodies i don’t rly like the younger dolls. 

roowheen

Kurisu Makise dd is my biggest dream ever (*-*)

• Like 1

DreamDollDesign
On 5/15/2022 at 9:30 AM, chibinezumi said:

Agree would love to see Marin and Gojo from “Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru”/“My Dress-Up Darling” she was very cute as an upbeat cosplayer. All her outfits as add ons would be amazing.

Haven't seen it yet but have been asked to do commissions of her and I think she's adorable. Would totally buy her.

Edited by DreamDollDesign

Kunoichi Ribeiro

I would love to be able to see and have the characters from the Saint Seiya, Tenshi Muiyo, and Jigoku Shoujo. Also the rest of the Sailors Senshi and your enemies ! (imagining here how Queen Beryl would look....Divine!)🥰😍

Pit

I'm working on a custom doll of Malenia, blade of Miquella from the videogame Elden Ring, but I'd love volks could do some official collab between Bandai Namco and fromsoftware to bring any doll from the any souls/elden/borne universe to life. Definitely I would give all my money for one of those. 

• Like 1

Poofiemus
On 5/21/2022 at 1:20 PM, Roserolls said:

Would also love to see Kokomi, Barbara, or Jean from Genshin Impact too...actually scratch that, my wallet would cry too much.

@onion11@

Oh, Kokomi would make my wallet cry too. Barbara I would be safe from, Jean it would depend on how her head turned out I think. Yoimiya, Bennett, Venti, Albedo, and Kazuha would all be wallet-eaters for me. 

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

ateliervanilla
On 6/20/2022 at 4:30 AM, roowheen said:

Kurisu Makise dd is my biggest dream ever (*-*)

Likewise! I had her done as a custom because I like her character a lot as well 🥰

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

battrastard

OK, then. 

Seeing as there's been a few "retro" anime characters being "resurrected", I'll throw one in that also got me into the anime genre: 

Yuri and Kei from "Dirty Pair"... (and, NO, Not Dirty Pair Flash!! well, "maybe??")

The hair would maybe be a problem, I'd think, but for a mid-80's anime, they could make a cute DDS set? 

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Mega Negi

Bubblegum Crisis Songs Lyrics, バブルガムクライシス Songs Lyrics

I think KenIchi Sonoda's style would translate really well to DDs.

• Like 3

SweetTeethz

Please give me Alphinaud from FFXIV (on mobile I dont have pics but hed fit the DDB body perfectly) 

finnleo
On 7/15/2022 at 8:45 AM, SweetTeethz said:

Alphinaud -- DDB body

Alphy is actually a bit shorter than Yoshi-T... ermm.. Y'shtola, so the DDS-B probably more accurate. Wouldnt be surprised of a Alphy/Alisae duo release though.

... dunno is it really a wish, or just possible speculation, but Albedo from Overlord would be fun ... considering the Re:Zero and Konosuba being from the kadokawa isekai quartet gang (or is it quintet now that shield hero joined in S2?)... Or considering her voice talent doing a similar pompous style, and if the cost wasnt as high, get a Takane Shijou and stick horns on her, as per one perticular fanart on the crossover subject...

then again that being the link between the releases would open the door for a Tanya Degurechaff for everybody wanting a DDP/MDD... (If if they stick with the more serious novel art style, a DDS Viktoriya Ivanova too...)

Edited by finnleo

BeyondTime
On 7/9/2022 at 2:51 AM, Mega Negi said:

Bubblegum Crisis Songs Lyrics, バブルガムクライシス Songs Lyrics

I think KenIchi Sonoda's style would translate really well to DDs.

Those would be the most expensive new DD's ever. You'd have to ship each one with two bodies; regular body, and the hard suit version.

I'd get all four, but Sylia would be oh so sweet.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Hazukami
On 7/14/2022 at 10:45 PM, SweetTeethz said:

Please give me Alphinaud from FFXIV (on mobile I dont have pics but hed fit the DDB body perfectly) 

I hoping for this since we got Y'shtola! She was my gateway drug to buying DDs ; u ;

Hazukami

I know there's fanmade outfits made and that Sailor Saturn is 100% doable
but I really want a doll of her that's official. I tend to not want to make my own custom things
if I feel there's a possibility for an official release (and because that way it keeps me from spending so much on something lol)+ collectivity.

Either that or a re-release for the Sailor Senshi v2 since I'm not the biggest fan of their eyes and face-up.
I'd love it if Venus got a re-release with a Sailor V uniform but I feel that's asking too much ; u ;
so maybe outers+ chibimoon line. There's only so many DDs that can be made in a year so I understand it's pretty far-fetched.

DreamsicleDollAqua

gotta go with the gankutsuou anime version of Edmund Dantes. Like come on the Count's sort of vibes would make such a killer doll. Second choice is for sure Sulatana from FFXIV lil lalafell ruler ;0; (I mean some of the 1/6th tiny fox and others are getting so close to lalafell proportions anyway)

Mega Negi

Leijiverse - Which member of the Crescendolls, the fictional band that  resulted from a collaboration between Daft Punk and Leiji Matsumoto, is  your favorite? #onemoretime | FacebookWhola's Animation Studio Practice: Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the  5ecret 5tar system (Daft Punk and Toei Animation)

Fake skintones or light blue. They could do either/both.

• Like 3

0bsequi0us

A character I love who would work super well (but obv is too obscure) is Noelle from Tenshi Ni Narumon, she would be perfect ☺️

spacer.png

But generally most of my favorite anime characters are too ugly to ever work as a doll. 😂

Mega Negi

Since Volks has already done collabs with Gainax characters...

Daicon IV - Daicon no Onnanoko - Reprint (Kaiyodo) | MyFigureCollection.net

They could also do a MDD version of her from Daicon III

and she has such a history of interacting with other fan favorites, just imagine the possibilities!

180223 - On the 20th of August 1983, Daicon IV was released. It was made by  Daicon Film, a 12 man studio with the 3 founding members being Hideaki  Anno, Hiroyuki Yamaga,

Edited by Mega Negi
  • Like 1