Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

evilbluepoptart

DFW/North Dallas Texas ???

evilbluepoptart

Sorry if there is already a thread open for this. I cannot seem to find it. Feel free to post response to this with the link and delete this one. I just moved from the Arizona community to this area and wondering who all here lives in this area?

• Like 1

ihatemondays

I live around Midland/Odessa area and I'm looking to meetup with some more senior doll owners as I just got my first doll a few weeks ago, she's Kizuna from Danny Choo's Smart Doll line.

I'll be willing to drive a few hours for a meetup sometime, if so let me know

• Like 1

evilbluepoptart
On 7/1/2020 at 2:47 PM, sunlightandtea said:

:0 We should meet up when conventions start up again!! I would love to meet y'all and see your dolls!

OOO Yes!! Who knows when that will happen again though...if ever! 

• Like 1

sunlightandtea
55 minutes ago, evilbluepoptart said:

OOO Yes!! Who knows when that will happen again though...if ever! 

: ( I know right? I was so bummed when they cancelled a-fest, since it was later in the year I thought maybe they'd go on with it but alas. Oh well, more to look forward to next year.

bluepita

I'm from outside of Dallas. I try to stay at least a little active with the local doll group here. It's for all dolls, though, not just vinyl. I don't know if you have heard about it, but we are starting a doll convention in Dallas February of 2021. (Fingers crossed covid is under control by then.) I'm planning on finding out about making a thread for it specifically, but my guess is I need to be active here for a bit first. Lol, this is my second post. 

• Like 1

Heshiko
41 minutes ago, bluepita said:

I don't know if you have heard about it, but we are starting a doll convention in Dallas February of 2021. 

Any affiliation with the group that runs (or used to run) Doll A-Kon? I'd been trying to go for years and was actually planning to have that weekend free for once this year, but unfortunately that didn't quite work out... 😷

• Like 1

sunlightandtea
10 hours ago, bluepita said:

I don't know if you have heard about it, but we are starting a doll convention in Dallas February of 2021. (Fingers crossed covid is under control by then.) I'm planning on finding out about making a thread for it specifically, but my guess is I need to be active here for a bit first. Lol, this is my second post. 

!!! Wow that would be so awesome! I can't wait for more details!

bluepita

We are definitely separate from Doll Akon, but a lot of people involved with our convention have been involved with DAK before. I started going to AKon a long time ago, and I actually ended up getting my first BJD at DAK.  

Our site is dollcondallas.com if either of you want to check it out. :)

On the topic of regular meets up, I think it would be a blast to have a vinyl doll meet up once covid is under control. Right now my local doll group is trying to do a Zoom meet up once a month, but I miss seeing people and dolls in person!

• Like 2

Heshiko

Thanks for the link! I've gone ahead and registered. Given the rate covid's currently going, I imagine by the end of this year we'll have already all caught it, so hopefully it won't be a problem by February...

I would also be very interested in a vinyl doll meetup, although I wouldn't be able to attend quite as often given the distance. Maybe monthly? Hopefully this whole thing blows over soon, one way or another. 

• Like 1

vegablack
Posted (edited)

I'm in OK but could totally make the drive down for a meet up once it's safe to do so. BTW I'm also from the AZ group and moved. ^^

Edited by vegablack
  • Like 2

At home: Tomoe (HD03), Hotaru (Haruka), Setsuna (Rise), Rikky (Saber Alter), Kotori (HD06), Kanako (MDD HD04), Asahi (Lucy), Tsukiyo (Alice), Nozomi (modded HD01 MDD), Ninimiel (HD03 elf), Nene (Marisa), Miuna (HD07), Sylvie (HD06)