Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

la_

Hello KIKIPOP!!

TangiblyLanguid

Wow, I've never even heard of these little beauties before, I've totally been living under a rock, haha!! Their faces are really unique and very adorable~ their body shape is nice too, they don't look too thin or anything!

Xxx

acexkeikai2

I pre-orered one myself... now the waiting starts

Pihlajakoto

I really should not have read this thread. Now I have pre-order for the brown haired girl from AmiAmi. The other place for pre-orders had stopped taking pre-orders.

My blog Pihlajakoto

Petunia

I've pre-ordered the pink one. I was really tempted to get the brown/red haired girl too, but it's uncertan at the moment if I'll even have a job next autumn, so I can't take the risk and pre-order two expensive dolls.

Funny how they both are still available in both Amiami and Hobby Search! I thought the pre-orders would be filled after couple of hours since they started, but obviously they weren't as popular as I thought they would be.

mrsmuffet

i reallly want to get one of these girls but i really am set on ether getting a msd dd or a sqlab msd x.X really hard choice! im sure these are going to be going up in price later though.

zierli
Wow, I've never even heard of these little beauties before, I've totally been living under a rock, haha!! Their faces are really unique and very adorable~ their body shape is nice too, they don't look too thin or anything!

Yeah never heard of them either. When they were announced, I was like..yeah they are ok but not that cute? Now I'm all over them, they grow on you! I love their cute body and those little shoes. XD

I'm really thinking about ordering the pink one, but the other one is just as adorable.

Sturmhornisse

Yeah never heard of them either. When they were announced, I was like..yeah they are ok but not that cute? Now I'm all over them, they grow on you! I love their cute body and those little shoes. XD

I'm really thinking about ordering the pink one, but the other one is just as adorable.

Good to see you here as well zierli

You finally gave up

Nolluska

I'm in love with Kinoko Juice dolls and for the prices they go for I haven't had the change to get one of my own (the resin ones). So right when I heard about these girls last year I decided I'm getting me some Kikipop! So I have preordered one of each... Just so the one isn't lonely...

Gunter

Diiiiiiid anyone else notice they announced another series of these girls for pre-order? I kinda wasn't gonna announce it cause I thought someone would, but guess not. XD

I decided I'd rather have the cute lolita look so I cancelled my preorder on HLJ and am now waiting patiently for more news~

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/301625

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/301624

Yukamina

Cute designs so far! I kinda wish at least one of them had fantasy color hair, though. They must be a long ways from release, I'm content with the one I ordered already. I wonder if I'll like my Kiki enough to buy more of them...

sweetmouse

aww, more? ^^; These little guys might be dangerous for my wallet. I really like these two designs. Although technically I'm taking a gamble and going to try to get a kikipop second hand. If that goes south, I guess I can just pre-order these ones whenever that happens.

la_

I agree with Yukamina, I'd like fantasy hair to go with the exaggerated anime aesthetic. I might get one of the lolita girls, but I'll reserve my decision until I see what the prototypes look like.

bitterfishies

They're bigger then I thought they'd be! I kept imagining them as the same size as the 1/6 azones for some reason. Though I have to admit I'm safe from these after seeing the box opening. They're super cute, but just not doing it for me

Cauldroness

I think she's using some kind of weird lens, so that when she holds the doll closer to the camera, it looks way bigger than it actually is. Look at how huge her hands look! But yeah, they're definitely a bit bigger than the 1/6 Azone.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Jezrah

Does anyone else find it creepy/weird when she sets the first doll down and it mostly disappears into her cgi background except the arm still sticking out?

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

ninagrim

I was able to find some nice photos on instagram of the dolls, just search under the hashtag kikipop. I can't post links but a user on instagram named acacia_mimosa posted a nice photo of a kikipop with a dollfie dream. They seem a-lot bigger than I expected!

Pihlajakoto

Wow, the second series is cute http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1278986

I found the picture of Sasara with Kiki. Kiki is bigger than I expected, but it would not be bad news that she could wear size 8-9 wigs like Dollfie Dreams do. I kinda ordered the marmelade brown as I liked her clothes more and thought that there maybe a chance to change her wig. I have pink coolcat wig that would be nice...

My blog Pihlajakoto

Nyx Whitestar

Woow, thanks for all the links, I thought Kikipop was smaller too, I'm surprised! This is very helpfull

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Gunter

I found the picture of Sasara with Kiki. Kiki is bigger than I expected, but it would not be bad news that she could wear size 8-9 wigs like Dollfie Dreams do. I kinda ordered the marmelade brown as I liked her clothes more and thought that there maybe a chance to change her wig. I have pink coolcat wig that would be nice...

From what I was told from Kiki owners the wigs are very specific sizing and that none of the standard doll ones quite fit. You'd have to modify a wig to properly make it fit without issue.

~~~

I prefer the second series because the look is cute, and I like blond hair and they have a ver. with that. And I admit I really hate the bob. If I'm stuck with a haircut then I'd rather like the whole instead of having to think about taking it apart.

I just wish they'd release a snow ver.! I'm so sad still no WS! ><;; Their WS is so lovely on these girls.

dollipop

Hi everyone! So I have been a fan of kinoko juice/now kikipop dolls for some time and am so excited to have one on pre-order!

But then, I just saw the teaser images of... another style that is coming out?? I saw this mentioned in this thread too so I apologize if I am asking something that has already answered that I might have missed, but is this a 100% confirmed new style coming out? Any news about if it will be open to general pre-order as well, and if so when?

For some reason my account won't allow me to post links but the address is:

h t t p : / / azone-int . jp / blog / kkp /

just remove the spaces.

I am super in love with them, especially since changing the hair will be tricky and they have they kind of hair style I was hoping to have on them. If anyone has any other info I would love to hear!! Also nice to meet everyone, I am really happy we can all finally be owners of this darling doll without it breaking the bank as much haha~

Gunter

I can answer a couple of questions.

Yes, they will be pre-order just like the previous ones. The link I posted above has another page for the other ver. of her and I think there was further discussion.

As of right now I don't believe have knowledge of when they'll release. I think it'll be similar to this one where we had a couple of months between each update.

dollipop
I can answer a couple of questions.

Yes, they will be pre-order just like the previous ones. The link I posted above has another page for the other ver. of her and I think there was further discussion.

As of right now I don't believe have knowledge of when they'll release. I think it'll be similar to this one where we had a couple of months between each update.

Hi Gunter, thank you so much for answering my questions! Hooray that is so wonderful, hopefully they will release fairly soon!!

gingerchu

Oh my, I was just browsing around the board and stumbled onto the exciting news of another KIKIPOP release. So cute!! I preordered the brown bob girl but who knows when she will ship. I think I've got a while to wait.