Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

la_

Hello KIKIPOP!!

zierli

Man, the blonde new one looks so cute. But so soon?..whyyyyyy I just can't order her for october.

la_

Yeah, paying for Sheryl and Ranka killed my doll budget for the month. Maybe I'll grab the new Kiki if there's a box damaged one on Mandarake one day but I can't order a new one this month.

Kira343

They are really cute. I think I may order the brunette off amiami and then change her wig since I prefer the pink clothes. I put my kikipop in a 8-9in wig and a blythe dress and it works really well on her . The only issues I ran into was finding a wig that wasn't too long since the bangs would cover her face or the wig would be so heavy she would just fall over.

Cinnamoron

It's great to know there are other people here who enjoy Kikipop! I have a honey pink girl and my Series 2 girls just arrived! Will be opening them up shortly. Anyone else order the Romantic Frill girls too?

Kira343

I got the brunette romantic frill doll . She is adorable and I really love her outfits. Her hair is also super soft but got a bit of static from the bubble wrap. My only concern so far is that her hands come off really easily... afraid of losing one. I would love to see pictures of the blonde... kinda wished I ordered her too.

katzilla

Lumina_zpskrhx0ux9.png

22303379129_67ff081660_c.jpg

22490214515_b062db84f4_c.jpg

22490217715_2cf62669b6_c.jpg

Thought I'd pop a couple of pics of Lumina Menthia, my customised Honey Pink HELLO! Kikipop girl ^^ Other than removing her eye / head attachment assembly to put in a pair of 22mm Arietta Project eyes I did a bit of sanding (rounded out her nose a bit and removed the blushing under her nose), made a couple of additions to her face-up and gave her hand-tinted lashes to match her wig I bought her =^-^= Love this little cutey to bits

Such a shame these girls can't sit, though but glad at least they come with their own stand then to make things easier.

RiverR

Thought I'd pop a couple of pics of Lumina Menthia, my customised Honey Pink HELLO! Kikipop girl ^^ Other than removing her eye / head attachment assembly to put in a pair of 22mm Arietta Project eyes I did a bit of sanding (rounded out her nose a bit and removed the blushing under her nose), made a couple of additions to her face-up and gave her hand-tinted lashes to match her wig I bought her =^-^= Love this little cutey to bits

Such a shame these girls can't sit, though but glad at least they come with their own stand then to make things easier.

Lumina Menthia is adorable! Is that a tiny fang I spy?

How difficult would you say it was to remove her wig and eyes?

Nolluska

I have the first two girls and I'm just waiting for the second release girls to come home, they were posted last week. I hope I can get them all together and make a cute photo with all of them together. And yeah, I'm a really big sucker for Kinoko Juice dolls. I've wanted a resin one for so long and I was so happy when they announced the Azone collab versions! And now I feel like I have to get them all... *sigh*

I don't have names for mine yet, I don't know if I will name them even (I don't do character dolls). I just love them being so cute. Little angels.

Cinnamoron

ah Katzilla! Your custom girl is great! Love the icy blue eyelashes!

Kira343, I keep meaning to take pictures of my blonde girl for you! She arrived last week. However, I'm feeling really frustrated with Azone...upon opening her, I discovered her shoes do not fit her feet at all (they are way too small)! My last Kiki had a ton of problems (scuffed faceup, extra hand parts that don't fit); now I feel rather annoyed that my new girl also has problems. Contacted AmiAmi, but who knows if they can actually do anything, since the problem is with Azone, not them. >_<

Kira343

Cinnamoron, thats awful! . I wonder if other people with the blonde girls got improper shoes. It turns out my family ordered her as a gift for me so I'll be seeing mine around Christmas. Going to cross my fingers she comes all okay. Hope it all gets sorted out for you!

katzilla

Sorry for the slow replies. I've been formatting a new laptop as my old one was dying so haven't been online much.

@ RiverR, thank you =^-^= Yes, that is a little fang. The wig really wasn't that difficult to remove, it's attached with a very tacky flexible glue that peeled away very easily. The same glue was used to fuse her head together, I softened the glue with a hairdryer very carefully and was able to pull it apart. Her eye / neck assembly is attached inside the faceplate with the same glue again so used a hairdryer to remove that. The more difficult part was then removing her eye stalks and then dremeling away at her neck assembly to make room for her eyes as the neck assembly doesn't leave much room inside the faceplate.

@Cinnamoron, thank you ^^ They were fun to tint but happy I was able to make them match her wig.

Minty

12479599_177919485897356_1313584573_n.jpg

Pre-orders start in March. They're both super cute, but I'm trying to resist them. I have a Miku to save up for.

Kira343

They are releasing so many in such a short time! I like the brunettes hair but I do prefer the pink outfit. But I found some close ups:

kzuMVpC.jpg

15L5pYt.jpg

• Like 1

MrFjmg03

The brown one is so adorable. I love her green eyes.

I been good and was able to avoid buying one for a long time LOL it was hard to resist temptation until a couple of weeks ago when I found out a brand new Kikipop Marmalade Brown at $219 including shipping on eBay and I just gave in.

I just got her yesterday and she is so CUTE! They even send me the coolest Azone calendar ever. I'm not sure if I will change her wig or not. I love her default wig buy I might attempt to make her blonde someday.

I named her Buffy

24464813631_19c25a2d3a_z_d.jpg

• Like 1

Atarlia

Anyone know what date in March the preorders start?

jadepixel

Today!

I was able to hold out until I saw one of these girls in person- they are really adorable and pose like a dream ^_^

I pre-ordered the brunette bunny girl. It seems that Hobby Search is cheaper than AmiAmi this time.

Folks are saying they can wear some PureNeemo clothes, so I'll have to try when she arrives!

MrFjmg03

Today!

I was able to hold out until I saw one of these girls in person- they are really adorable and pose like a dream ^_^

I pre-ordered the brunette bunny girl. It seems that Hobby Search is cheaper than AmiAmi this time.

Folks are saying they can wear some PureNeemo clothes, so I'll have to try when she arrives!

I have pure neemo girls and the only thing that fit her was the sweater and her sweater fits pure neemo too. But I don't have many clothing options for them.

SaraInJapan

I like these a lot! I saw Andreja's videos and to be honest it feels a little too much to have the eyes and wig glued. Why do they do that?

Kira343

So my sunny bunny date girl came in and she is adorable . Only the one outfit this time but I never changed my other kikipops anyway. I feel like her head flops less then my previous 3 kikipop girls and the outfit is nice quality. The bunny hat is thick and has a wire that holds its shape and the dress has 2 parts. I am really happy with her

Box Opening:

http://imgur.com/a/FGHFl

Marilyn
So my sunny bunny date girl came in and she is adorable . Only the one outfit this time but I never changed my other kikipops anyway. I feel like her head flops less then my previous 3 kikipop girls and the outfit is nice quality. The bunny hat is thick and has a wire that holds its shape and the dress has 2 parts. I am really happy with her

Box Opening:

http://imgur.com/a/FGHFl

She's so darn cute! Her eyes are much prettier than promo photos have shown. I would really love to buy the chocolate bunny, but I'm trying to stay focused on DD & SmartDoll stuff on my wishlist. It helps that the dollar is currently tanking against the yen. The exchange rate makes it easier to ignore that she's in-stock over at HLJ.

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.

Yumeko

Ah the KIKIPOP.

So cute... someday I need one too.

Instagram

1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif

"Du bist schon so ein weiblicher Peter Pan?"

jadepixel

26541405951_7aeb3ff9b0_c.jpg

She arrived! I didn't try changing her outfit yet, but the wig was easy to remove and so far seems like some 7-8" wigs fit pretty well. 8-9" seemed too big, though maybe a Crobidoll 8-9 would fit :3

Kira343

I wish Kikipop Happiness Panda was not limited . Like the brunette but I do not think I can buy it on anywhere but eBay.

HoshiBerry
I wish Kikipop Happiness Panda was not limited . Like the brunette but I do not think I can buy it on anywhere but eBay.

There are often Kikipop on Mandarake, I've seen a lot of Direct Store Pure Neemos there so if you keep an eye out you might be able to find her^^