Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MikoAkiko23

Dollfie Dreams that Volks should make

Alphakitty

Kanu looks amazing in that wig! The color is just perfect with her dark skin. And she does indeed look like Saeko.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

Mikuo_Hatsune

should finnish the K-On cast

Alicia Melchiott of Valkyria Chronicles and Ayu from Clannad

SakuraSylph

I'd like to see Volks go back and re-make the Rozen Maiden girls. Volks put them all out (Shinku, Hina-ichigo, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, and Suigintou) as SuperDollfie back in 2005, but the company has come a long way in both SD and DD crafting since then. I think improved versions could be made.

I'd like to see new versions of them as either as SDGraffiti or as Dollfie Dream, and sell them with their fancy sleeping lockboxes. The characters themselves are already dolls so it seems apt.

• Like 1

SakuraSylph

jazz2cool

I thinf Fuu from samurai champloo would be a good one. And defienently magical girls like sailor moon and Mew Mew power(Tokyo Mew Mew). And maybe also Feli and Nina( hope I didn't spell names wrong) from Chrome Shelled Regios would be awesome as DD's.

Those who hate liers.....are liers themselfs

jazz2cool
I'd like to see Volks go back and re-make the Rozen Maiden girls. Volks put them all out (Shinku, Hina-ichigo, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, and Suigintou) as SuperDollfie back in 2005, but the company has come a long way in both SD and DD crafting since then. I think improved versions could be made.

I'd like to see new versions of them as either as SDGraffiti or as Dollfie Dream, and sell them with their fancy sleeping lockboxes. The characters themselves are already dolls so it seems apt.

I was thinking the same thing, they would definatly look more like the characters!

• Like 1

Those who hate liers.....are liers themselfs

kymaera

A while back, I thought about customs that I'd be interested in and here were my thoughts:

DD sized (DD/DDS/DDy):

Simca from Air Gear

Clare from Claymore

Shayla-Shayla from El Hazard

Excel from Excel Saga

Haruko from FLCL

Eclair from Kiddy Grade

Signum from Lyrical Nanoha

Chachamaru from Negima

Bloodberry from Saber Marionette J

Tiger from Saber Marionette J

Ones that would probably work better as MDD sized:

Etna from Disgaea

Komugi from Nurse Witch Komugi

Ruri from Nadesico

Shana from Shakugan no Shana

Yotsuba from Yotsuba&!

(post with pictures here: http://kymaera.blogspot.com/2010/07/pondering.html )

Poofiemus

Oh, dude, Signum would be so cool! But then that would make me want to see a DDS/MDD Vita, too, and then my wallet would most definitely be befriended.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

kymaera

I think DDS would be too big for Vita. She's definitely a MDD.

sozokureed

Its super old school but I would die of they made Milennia from Grandia 2, that would rock!

aaircrash

Strike Witches >:D, I want dollfie Sized Striker Units! lol

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

misskale

I think that most of the female Last Exile characters would make good DDs.

kai-suteki

I agree with Clare from Claymore and I think they should do the girls from Ah My Goddess (I love Urd )

Skuld DDS, Belldandy DD and Urd DDdy!

143.jpg

Saluli

It would be nice. We need mor Tan DDs!

And Tan bodys!

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

Galvatim

Volks should make a Feldt Grace DD from Gundam 00. There aren't enough figures of her, and most are garage kits!

xiao2717

I would like Volks to make DD of all the Madoka Magica characters!

xiao2717
I agree with Clare from Claymore and I think they should do the girls from Ah My Goddess (I love Urd )

Skuld DDS, Belldandy DD and Urd DDdy!

I love Belldandy too!!!

MissLadyBossy

I would be interested to see belldandy and sailormoon. I also would also like to see a momohime, kureha, and dizzy, just to look at them in full costume. Or they should create a cosplay line of clothes, like haruhi rocknroll outfit, or Chua churam pink dress.

Home: Alter (Anya), Sakuya (Layla), Extra (Sasha), Aoko (Nadia), Beatrice (Sophia), Alice (Elyse), Mariko (Madeline), Sailor Moon (Serena), Mercury (Ami), Mars (Rei), Jupiter (Lita), Venus (Mina), Transcendence Gray (Lexa) and Tea (Sloane)

misskale

Ok, this is a show that's just airing now, but I think "Bodacious Space Pirates"/"Miniskirt Pirates" has a LOT going for it that would make it have good DD's.

mainxd.jpg

See? Two female main characters that look significantly different from each other, AND they each have two outfits (school uniform and pirate) + accessories.

I mean look at how many outfits Marika has on her own

Ravendruid

I agree that this would be a fantastic series for DDs. Iwould want one for the school uniform alone! Love the colors.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

ayacchidere

I'll rob a bank to buy an Oshino Shinobu MDD and/or Kissshot Aceloraorion Heartunderblade DDy. (lol, I'm joking about the robbing part but you get the idea XD )

Also Takeba Yukari from Persona 3. She'll make a good one. I absolutely love her winter casual outfit.

TheAnimargus

I think Volks should do a Tomoyo Sakagami from Key's Clannad/Tomoyo after: a wonderful life. I'm thinking if it was based on the Tomoyo in Tomoyo after, it would make a better doll as I can't imagine Itaru Hinoues distinctive art style translating very well into a doll(Despite being a character from a key game, Kud is one of few designed by Na-ga, who draws his characters far more conventionally).

Holo from Spice and wolf, with a detachable headband with wolf ears(sorta like Sirius) and tail could be pretty cool.

Mahoro

haha...if they ever made Vocaloid dollfies...and if you think Saber, Rin, Tamaki and some of those other dollfies are expensive to get now....I don't even want to imagine the going rate for Miku if she got made.

That said...

Miku, Luka, Rin, Meiko, GUMI, etc etc etc., you all know what I mean

Tomoyo and Kyou from Clannad

Nayuki from Kanon

Mahoro from Mahoromatic

Sanae from Touhou (they've already made all those other ones)

Belldandy and Skuld from A!MG

Taiga and Minori from Toradora

Kaoru and Haruka (Amagami)

Ranka and Sheryl (Macross Frontier)

Lacus (Gundam Seed)

Hana (Pangya)

....I'm sure theres more, but then I'd be here all day lol

Failing the actual creation by Volks...I think I could swing making a few of those. I don't even want to imagine what ALL of the above made custom would look like on one shelf though. It'd be "death by cute"

milkytea

Obviously this will never happen, but if there was a Sailor Chibi Moon MDD I would do anything to get my hands on her. *_* I'm sure the maintenance on the wig would be miserable.

aaircrash

I think it could be a cool idea to make Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club- only because she cross dresses as a boy so it would be interesting to see how she might come out ^^

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)