Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Innocentsake

Hiya from Los Angeles :D

Innocentsake

Hello everyone! First off my name is Jen and I live around the Los Angeles area. I've been lurking around for a bit so I decided it was finally time to make an account and introduce myself hehe. Dollfie Dreams have always intrigued me, but like most people the price tag always kept me from owning one. Then with the announcement of Fate/Extra Saber... well I just couldn't resist ^^;;; I figured if I wanted to own her it was now or never because the price would just inflate once she was no longer available for purchase. So once June rolls around (SO LONG) I'll finally be a Dollfie owner

My first encounter with Dollfies is definitely having seen them on Figure.Fm and seeing the ones that Danny Choo owned in person this past Anime Expo. There is just something about them that is so irresistible

I would love to meet up with some Local Dollfie Dream owners if possible, so if there are any Doll Meets in the Los Angeles area on the weekends I would love to attend! And I would love to get to know all of you and talk more about these precious girls ^O^ I think I've tired my husband out from talking about DDs so it'll be nice to talk with like-minds

So I guess that's it! Happy to be here and can't wait to get to know everyone

mitsuki

Welcome, Innocentsake! I hope you like it here. I think you have a lot of company for that long wait to get your lovely Saber.

Innocentsake

Thanks for the warm welcome Mitsuki! Everyone here seems really nice and helpful which convinced me that I had to join up And it's great to know I'm not in the wait alone, we can give each other support for the coming months ahead!

And I just wanted to say that I've seen your Dollfie Family and they are all so beautiful

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome!

I think there are a good number of us waiting for Saber, so you're not alone

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

mitsuki
Thanks for the warm welcome Mitsuki! Everyone here seems really nice and helpful which convinced me that I had to join up And it's great to know I'm not in the wait alone, we can give each other support for the coming months ahead!

And I just wanted to say that I've seen your Dollfie Family and they are all so beautiful

Thank you so much, Innocentsake!

kaylynh1

on the plus you probly dont have to fork over so much fro shipping from volks. since the usa store is nearby (or near enough, ive never been to cali)

also welcome other soon to be dollfie owner

At home: Carrie (kos-mos), Mia (miku),Bjd's: Creator (soom sard), riley (bobobie Apollo mod), Quinn (feeple 60 Chloe mod), Chloe (leekeworld tan mickhaila)

Eventually: rise kujikawa, saber extra, mariko, alisa

Innocentsake

You're very very right JoltFiend! It would be so awesome to gather all us Saber owners and take a picture of The Saber Army

And it definitely is a plus that the store is close by kaylynh1. I actually have an aunt who lives there, love the city of Torrance. Since it's close to the ocean it's always so cool Get to save on the shipping and I get to finally step inside the store! I always knew it was there, but never felt it was right to go in without a girl in my arms to accompany me in

Thanks for the welcome from you both, appreciate it so much!

AerisAquata

Welcome to the forum! I'm also waiting on a Saber, though sadly I'm on the east coast.

Saluli

Welcome aboard!

You chose an lovely girl to be your first DD!

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

baldylox

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you sign up and join us. And congrats on ordering a Saber! There are quite a few of us here in the same boat so we can all cry and whine about it together.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JoltFiend
You're very very right JoltFiend! It would be so awesome to gather all us Saber owners and take a picture of The Saber Army

A Saber army gathering would be an awesome sight. I can imagine the local people who go to pick theirs up could set up in shop for a photoshoot.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Innocentsake
Welcome aboard! You chose an lovely girl to be your first DD!

Aww why thank you! Your Beatrice is very lovely as well~!

Welcome to the forum! I'm also waiting on a Saber, though sadly I'm on the east coast.

Thankies for the welcome! Once we get our Sabers they should become pen pals, that would be so cute

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you sign up and join us. And congrats on ordering a Saber! There are quite a few of us here in the same boat so we can all cry and whine about it together.

Billy

Many thanks Billy! It's definitely nice to have so many wonderful people to talk with and keep each other company during the wait Tee-hee, good thing you have all your girls to keep you sane during the wait

A Saber army gathering would be an awesome sight. I can imagine the local people who go to pick theirs up could set up in shop for a photoshoot.

That would actually be pretty awesome :o But I wonder if it would be possible because not everyone over here would be able to pick up their girls the same day I'm sure... But even a small group of people going together the same day would be pretty awesome! Since the Volks store is only open on the weekend I'll definitely be open to a group meet

baldylox
Many thanks Billy! It's definitely nice to have so many wonderful people to talk with and keep each other company during the wait Tee-hee, good thing you have all your girls to keep you sane during the wait

You're welcome! And there are lots of great people here to chat with so the time will go by quickly.... I hope.

And as for the comment about keeping sane with my girls.... have you SEEN my girls? How will I remain sane with all of them here teasing and torturing me?

I know what you mean tho, they will all keep me plenty busy until number 11 shows up next April. APRIL. GAH!

Billy

Innocentsake

I have definitely seen your girls Billy (Gorgeous!!!) and you're right, but their teasing and torturing is meant to help you at least I'm sure they think so hehe.

It's good that you pre-ordered before they split up the shipments. I had given myself a few days to think it over really hard (even though every single day my mind was always YES YES YES) and when I put my pre-order in it was 1 or 2 days after they announced that later orders would be sent out in June :/ But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that hopefully she arrives earlier than that! I can dream can't I?

baldylox
I have definitely seen your girls Billy (Gorgeous!!!) and you're right, but their teasing and torturing is meant to help you at least I'm sure they think so hehe.

Heehee, I know you're right about them, it was just fun to tease you a little. And thank you so much for the praise on them!

It's good that you pre-ordered before they split up the shipments. I had given myself a few days to think it over really hard (even though every single day my mind was always YES YES YES) and when I put my pre-order in it was 1 or 2 days after they announced that later orders would be sent out in June :/ But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that hopefully she arrives earlier than that! I can dream can't I?

Yeah, I knew I wanted one of them and I was almost going to get Alter. That is, until Volks showed pics of Extra in that red dress. That and her sword made me jump on the Extra bandwagon. Plus, I really love Extras eyes and faceup, she's really pretty.

But like I said, I was *this* close to ordering Alter due to her looks and outfits. So since i went with Extra, I also ordered the two Alter outfits. I'm so bad.

And yes, you CAN dream! I'm also hoping we see them earlier than expected. I know the Beatrice shipment came early and so did another ecent one so it may happen for Saber as well. We'll keep our fingers and toes crossed!

Billy

Innocentsake
Heehee, I know you're right about them, it was just fun to tease you a little. And thank you so much for the praise on them!

Yeah, I knew I wanted one of them and I was almost going to get Alter. That is, until Volks showed pics of Extra in that red dress. That and her sword made me jump on the Extra bandwagon. Plus, I really love Extras eyes and faceup, she's really pretty.

But like I said, I was *this* close to ordering Alter due to her looks and outfits. So since i went with Extra, I also ordered the two Alter outfits. I'm so bad.

And yes, you CAN dream! I'm also hoping we see them earlier than expected. I know the Beatrice shipment came early and so did another ecent one so it may happen for Saber as well. We'll keep our fingers and toes crossed!

Billy

I'm Tease Worthy woohoo~! ^O^ They deserve all the praise they get I really love seeing everyone's Dollfies and how each of the girls can look so unique and different. I don't even have Saber yet and I'm already thinking that I would love to build my 2nd one. That is so bad huh? XD Dollfie Fever is running amok within me!

Oh as soon as I saw pictures of both of them my heart was already won by Extra There was just something about her face-up that called to me and that dress was just to die for~! I love the transparency of it, Extra Sexy Plus who doesn't love a girl in gold boots!? But I'll admit that Alter and her outfit are equally wonderful! My favorite part about Alter are her eyes, so warm~ I'm glad that you got the 2 extra outfits they were offering! I was really sad that Volks didn't have any specific extra outfits for Extra Saber, made me all sad Maybe down the line they will make her a bathing suit of her own? Only time will tell~

That is definitely good to hear that it has happened before so yes let us cross everything that we possibly can so our Sabers will make it to us even faster!

Halcyon

Hello, Jen. Waiting for Saber Nero is going to be a very long wait ^.^;

Don't worry~ The forum will keep you accompanied until your girl come home. If you have any question, just ask. The people here are super knowledgeable, and I'm sure most of your questions will be answered.

Have fun and take care!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Innocentsake
Hello, Jen. Waiting for Saber Nero is going to be a very long wait ^.^;

Don't worry~ The forum will keep you accompanied until your girl come home. If you have any question, just ask. The people here are super knowledgeable, and I'm sure most of your questions will be answered.

Have fun and take care!

Hiya Halcyon! Thanks for taking the time in welcoming me to the community The forum is definitely keeping me occupied and getting to know everyone as well as gathering information. Oh yes such a long wait... but so worth it

I'll definitely have fun while I'm here And yay for meeting another person from California on here

Talolili

Welcome and Saber is a lovely DD. I have Alter ordered and she's a cutie.

Innocentsake
Welcome and Saber is a lovely DD. I have Alter ordered and she's a cutie.

Thank you so much And congrats on pre-ordering Alter, she'll make a great addition to your DD family

Pupi

Welcome ^.^

Congratulation for your per-order You will be really happy with Saber Extra! She is a lovely "first girl"!

I think I've tired my husband out from talking about DDs so it'll be nice to talk with like-minds

LOL, I think I was in the same condition with my boyfriend XD

Have fun in this nice place

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Innocentsake
Welcome ^.^

Congratulation for your per-order You will be really happy with Saber Extra! She is a lovely "first girl"!

I think I've tired my husband out from talking about DDs so it'll be nice to talk with like-minds

LOL, I think I was in the same condition with my boyfriend XD

Have fun in this nice place

Haha! Glad to see I'm not the only one who has done that He's glad that I have people to talk with about it now. He'll still listen to me, but a lot of the time he's only half listening XD Of course now that I'm on this forum he starts nudging me telling me it's too quiet if I'm not rambling about Dollfie Dreams. He really can't make up his mind ^^;;; But that's why I love him

Tensei

You're getting Saber? Lucky~

I wanted to get Saber too, but I didn't want to wait as long, which is still okay with me... :3

Innocentsake
You're getting Saber? Lucky~

I wanted to get Saber too, but I didn't want to wait as long, which is still okay with me... :3

Hi Tensei! Yup yup I'm getting Saber Extra as my first DD so I'm very happy! I definitely understand about not wanting to wait because it is going to be awhile before I can pick her up from the Volks USA store. But I saw you just got Yukino 2nd Ver so congrats, she's a cutie!

Tsubasa126

Yay~ another DD owner from SoCal~! Welcome and nice to meet you.

I hope to see photos of your Saber once she is in your hands~ (^^)

There are a good number of DD owners in Socal and we sometimes do meets too~ (^^)