Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Noxxbunny

Noxxbunny's Photo Thread

Noxxbunny

So I thought it could be fun to start up a photo thread here. For when I casually want to take pictures and share. Since I don't use Tumblr or Flickr or anything like that.

So I'll start with my first and (currently) only doll, Kaito. I of course hope to get some girls soon too. I'm still in the saving process.

Kaito is a modded DDH 07 on an Obitsu/Parabox 60cm body. (And for the convenience of everyone, I'll also list where I get his clothes from in case people need some new places to shop or had trouble finding stuff like I did.)

I got Kaito a decent amount of late Christmas gifts this month. I wanted to spoil him right out of the gate, so my first goal here is to take pictures of him in all his clothes.

So I'll start with this one;

tester2_zpsozmiphde.jpg

(Sweater vest is from Parabox. The collared shirt and pants are from ebay user mybayer2008. Shoes are from mimiwoo.)

So this will HOPEFULLY be my last picture with this spot as the background though, I'm working on rigging up another area of my room to do pictures. Darn these small spaces!

So with this one, I was going for a nice balance between "casual" and "school uniform-ish". I think this is currently my favorite outfit for him. Though I think I say that about all the new outfits I get him...I just really have fun with casual and modern clothes.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Monty

GOOD

I love the sweater vest on him! It reminds me of the Project Diva module 'Campus' - he just needs some glasses! Thanks for the heads up on where to get one cos my Eiji-Kaito's gonna need one too.

I kinda laughed at how the picture behind him looks like a giant Kaito hand fixing the hair of a smaller Kaito.

Noxxbunny
<3

GOOD

I love the sweater vest on him! It reminds me of the Project Diva module 'Campus' - he just needs some glasses! Thanks for the heads up on where to get one cos my Eiji-Kaito's gonna need one too.

I kinda laughed at how the picture behind him looks like a giant Kaito hand fixing the hair of a smaller Kaito.

It reminded me of Campus too! I'm not usually into glasses(Perhaps because I wear them myself)...but this has been making me curious about how he'd look in them! I'm starting to think he could pull them off!

A heads up on the sweater vest though(Since I know some people don't like this) - it's not a pullover like the picture makes it out to be. It goes on and off with velcro on the back. As does the white t-shirt from them too. It's definitely easier, but I know it can be an aesthetics issue too. I do wonder if it would be a bit short on Eiji though? I'm not sure of his torso length and how it compares to the Obitsu 55cm/60cm male bodies. With Kaito, the sweater vest goes EXACTLY to his hip/thigh joint. If it does fit though, it would look really good!

And I totally know what you mean with that poster in the background. That's why I need a new area it really bugs me, but there's no way to get it out of the pictures if Kaito is standing there. It looks silly. But hopefully the new area I want to put together will work out fine.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Monty

Being a pure neemo fan, I'm used to velcro backs at least. Hopefully it would fit Eiji. A lot of the clothing I've seen on other people's Eijis so far seems to be either a little too small or a little too big.

Noxxbunny
Being a pure neemo fan, I'm used to velcro backs at least. Hopefully it would fit Eiji. A lot of the clothing I've seen on other people's Eijis so far seems to be either a little too small or a little too big.

Yeah, I was checking out the thread you started for what fits Eiji. I'm looking forward to more owner pictures of him in different sizes. The baggy look seems to work just fine for him, at least.

Noxxbunny

I didn't intend to take any pictures of Kaito today, but it just sort of happened...

So Kaito hangs out next to me the vast majority of the day in his own spot on my bed(I only use one side of it), but when I go out, he sits in front of my TV. I wouldn't want him to startle my family members if they walked into my room while I'm gone. While I was getting my shoes on, I looked up and he just happened to look very photogenic.

resize1342_zps3uzppwof.jpg

I also took the opportunity to play around with some Photoshopping. I just learned how to do blurring like this, and I'm having fun with it so far.

Monty

That picture looks like he's thinking of something deep and meaninful, but knowing Kaito, it's probably about the possibility of ice cream for dessert. See how his eyes sparkle

They look so pretty when the light catches them like that though

elianti

Kaito looks great in all of the different outfits you've given him, and this one is one is no exception~ I love this casual look! Though it's too bad the sweater vest uses velcro. I was interested in getting that and some other clothes from Parabox(if only it came in other colors...!;;;).

I really like the angle and effects in your second picture! The sparkle in his eyes is quite nice indeed, even if it's just him dreaming of ice cream, LOL.

Noxxbunny
That picture looks like he's thinking of something deep and meaninful, but knowing Kaito, it's probably about the possibility of ice cream for dessert. See how his eyes sparkle

They look so pretty when the light catches them like that though

That sounds about right for him! I imagine the that train of thought being something like...

"Oh, she's leaving again. I hope she'll bring back some ice cream..."

and then jumping immediately to

"What flavor is she going to get?"

Then he'll spend the rest of the time weighing the pros and cons of different ice cream flavors and brands.

Kaito looks great in all of the different outfits you've given him, and this one is one is no exception~ I love this casual look! Though it's too bad the sweater vest uses velcro. I was interested in getting that and some other clothes from Parabox(if only it came in other colors...!;;;).

I really like the angle and effects in your second picture! The sparkle in his eyes is quite nice indeed, even if it's just him dreaming of ice cream, LOL.

Thanks~ I think I'm always going to be tempted to keep him casual even after I finish his outfits. It's really fun to shop for him. I'm glad you like the picture too! I thought I'd try to be more creative with this shot.

And yeah, I feel like Parabox could've given a heads up about the velcro. I would've bought the vest and shirt anyway, but I was just sort of surprised. Those were the first clothes I've bought so far that use that.

I wish they had other colors too. I've been having a hard time finding plain shirts and vests in his size that aren't black or red. I feel like my only choices in his size are black/white/red! He's not punk or emo, so that's making this difficult lol. I feel more inclined to dress him in pastels more than anything, to be honest. I feel like lighter colors are more his style.

Noxxbunny
Well, there's still black on it, but if you were looking for other vests in other styles I did find this one before. http://legenddoll.net/goods-3717.html I kind of like this nerdy-chic look. The BJD-hyrbid I'm planning will be getting this one in MSD size.

I actually forgot about that vest! I've had it bookmarked and it got buried in other links lol. I like it too for its nerdy-chic look. I don't entirely mind black and grey in his wardrobe as long as it's not an edgy/goth or punk style like a lot of the clothes in that size are.

Noxxbunny

I was home alone for once, so Kaito actually got to leave my room for the first time today. Unfortunately my house in general is not very interesting, but at least it has good lighting in the living room.

So this is the outfit he's rolling with today.

kai152231_zpspekd3nw8.jpg

(White t-shirt is from Parabox. Hoodie is from IttyBittysbyJulie and leggings are from LiquidSugarBJD. Both on Etsy.)

So for the record, the hoodie is very large. It does not fit him properly at all. But sometimes you just want to lay around and be comfy in super baggy clothes, right? I knew this when I bought it though, so it's not the seller's fault at all(It was advertised as fitting Migi and Ringdoll boys). I just wanted a hoodie that was long on him. Not only does it helps draw attention away from how long his legs are, but I also think the long hoodie look is very cute on both male and female dolls. Slight warning on this one - though it's pre-washed, it still marked up his arm a little from putting it on. No other stains from actually wearing it.

As for the leggings, I only have good things to say about LiquidSugarBJD. The clothes I got from her were my first doll clothing purchases(And she even included gifts with my order! Very nice seller.) These leggings fit perfectly. In this picture, I have them scrunched up because Kaito is wearing them like short pants, but when I roll them back down, the length is perfect. Another perk - since these were his only pants for a while, he wore them for about a month straight with no staining or marking of any kind. Which I understand is quite impressive for black clothes on vinyl. But I'm not sure how much Obitsu bodies stain in comparison to DD.

So now that Kaito's got his comfy clothes on, he's all set for a night of just chilling out and relaxing at home.

katnaper

Kaito looks pretty good. I really like that blue hair on him. Marius says he thinks Kaito should be in a band with him. He looks pretty cool.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Noxxbunny
Kaito looks pretty good. I really like that blue hair on him. Marius says he thinks Kaito should be in a band with him. He looks pretty cool.

Thank you!

Kaito would be totally up for being in a band with Marius! As a singer, he'd love to have some musician friends to jam with.

Monty

I am a huge advocate of the baggy sweater look, especially if the sleeves slightly obscure the hands.

I've been wondering about a blue or white hoodie for my Kaito too. It's such a cute look!

Noxxbunny
I am a huge advocate of the baggy sweater look, especially if the sleeves slightly obscure the hands.

I've been wondering about a blue or white hoodie for my Kaito too. It's such a cute look!

The sleeves slightly covering the hands is really the best part, I think. I'm possibly thinking of asking the seller who made this hoodie if she'd be able to make one in white as well. I've been finding it impossible to track down a plain white hoodie. Even blue was a bit hard for some reason.

I'm a big fan of hoodies, so I'd say go for it when it comes to getting one for your Kaito!

Noxxbunny

Today was another day to sit down and relax! Kaito and I are quite tired from trying to clean my room out over the past few days. If all goes well, we're hoping to move by the end of the year, so we need to clean out all the clutter I've acbleepulated in here over the past 12ish years(I consider this my childhood bedroom, I guess.) It's no easy task!

So for now...we're just going to put our feet up and breathe a while.

198563_zpsjldxpwfm.jpg

(Bunny hoodie from LiquidsugarBJD. Socks from Parabox)

So this is Kaito's designated side of the bed when my boyfriend is away at school. It's much more comfy to keep him near me while I do whatever online or when I work on whatever art project I'm up to at the time. I really only use the left side of the bed, so it's perfect.

But anyway, in place of a proper pajama top...he wears the bunny hoodie. If they made these in human sizes, I'd get one for me! Since I can't, Kaito has to enjoy it for me It's light and breezy, which is perfect for the weather here. It's always pretty warm, especially in the house.

I feel like it's super easy put this on, then doze off by accident for a quick nap from how comfortable it is. (As Kaito is likely to do anyway...) Even I feel like taking a quick snooze just thinking about it!

Noxxbunny
Oh geez those floppy ears are just too cute. I hope you can post a closeup of his face with it on some time.

Since he's already wearing it, I'll hopefully be able to snap a picture later today if it stays sunny out! I wish I could now, but sadly it's like 4am. Lack of natural light for pictures is truly the downside to my mostly nocturnal lifestyle.

Noxxbunny

So I did those close-up pictures today!

bun1_zpsxcen9hyg.jpg

These were fun to take. I need the practice in posing. I think this one came out cute.

And I messed around in Photoshop again today too.

bun3_zpsdycuyjpz.jpg

I think this came out okay. I just wanted to experiment with something different. Kaito has been a great motivator for me to learn how to use photoshop properly! I've had it around for digital art purposes, but I never use it for photos.

Monty

Thanks! That's exactly the kind of photo I wanted to see.

If you have the time or motivation you should have Kaito infiltrate the Boys Club thread I recently revived in the off topic dolls board.

Noxxbunny
Thanks! That's exactly the kind of photo I wanted to see.

If you have the time or motivation you should have Kaito infiltrate the Boys Club thread I recently revived in the off topic dolls board.

That does sound fun. We've been sort of eyeing it...I think we'll probably go for it! Kaito could use some guy friends around here.

Won't it also be fun to see how that turns out with two Kaitos around soon? If yours will be joining too, of course.

Edit:

And after another day of working on my floating head who decided to get a life of its own(the plan was to have it be an alternate expression for Kaito), it seems we'll have another addition to the boys club soon enough too.

This one is already shaping up to be a troublemaker with a sweet face. Who also radiates bubblegum pink. He insisted on his hair being pink. Every once in a while a character like this comes along to me...one who takes me along for the ride that is their creation!

So it seems Kaito is getting quite a rowdy and energetic younger brother. Seems his name is Aki(Technically Akihiko. But he's not taking to using his full name for some reason. I don't know his character well enough to know why yet. It'll come to me later, I'm sure.) Hopefully I'll get to introduce him soon. Now I gotta start working on getting a 55cm body...

Edited by Guest

merry-go-round

kaito *-*

Your custom is great !

Congratulation !

I like last picture of kaito

At home : Hanae (DDS Chihaya)

Noxxbunny
kaito *-*

Your custom is great !

Congratulation !

I like last picture of kaito

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Noxxbunny

A day late...but a Valentine's day related picture.

vdaykai134212sm_zpsy3xxydn1.jpg

This cute crochet heart is something my boyfriend made for me for last year's Valentine's day. It was the only heart shaped thing I had around...so I thought I'd let Kaito borrow it a while for some pictures.

I don't normally like to put Kaito in any red...but obviously I can make an exception for holidays! I actually ended up rather liking this red ribbon on him.