MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
TheLadyKiyoko

Hello All

TheLadyKiyoko

We shall see lol

MikoAkiko23

You know you got me to thinking if your good with making clothing and I can learn how to do face ups and make dollfie dream sized furniture then we could make our own site and sell your clothing and my furniture and my face up services ^^ that could pay for other expenses like Yoko for example lol

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^

TheLadyKiyoko

You know that is a good idea! Hell yeah lets do it!

MikoAkiko23

Awesome, I need to get my aunt to get me some sewing books and meanwhile I can aske my parents about crafts and making things with wood from the crafts store near our house. We have Hobby Lobby and Micheal's. What you art supplies stores do you have in Ohio?

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

TheLadyKiyoko

we have a hobby lobby and Michaels up here also. They are in Eastgate same town that cody goes to therapy in so they would be alright. But the closest one too me and the cheapest in price is a little five and dime store called Ben Franklin. I am going to get my mom to take me over there and see what I can find in there that might be good.

MikoAkiko23

Cool beans lol I'm excited now to be making furniture, clothing, and doing face-ups. I need to read up on face-ups and how fenrirz78 does his furniture...seriously check out his threads he's AMAZING!!!

TheLadyKiyoko

I planned on it actually later when it is free. I am not staying up too late tonight so that I can get up when he does, and when i do i am going to get back online and i will check it out then. infact, i think i am going to run off of here and then I am going to get to bed. when i get up later when it is free i am going to start researching how exactly i want Kiyoko to look. lol you can text me for the next half hour if you want.

MikoAkiko23

Sure and I can send you the info I can find via PM on regular DD's and about fenrirz78's furniture threads. Though refer to the first page where I posted all those pictures I give most of the info. Poofiemus also suggested a few things with regards to the heads so yeah.

Edited by Guest

JoltFiend

Sorry to butt in on your conversation, but hello and welcome!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

baldylox
Baldylox: Yes I am an Inuyasha fan, however like MikoAkiko23 said I am not making Kikyo. The one I am making is my own original character Kiyoko. She is a miko too with black hair and blue eyes, and her miko outfit is going to look like Kikyo's but where Kikyo's is red, Kiyoko's is a baby blue color.

Damn, it sucks getting old and your eyes play tricks on you! Sorry about that mixup! But Kiyoko sounds very interesting as well as pretty. I hope you can get her assembled soon!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Innocentsake

Hello and welcome! I'm glad you decided to join us here, very fun place I have to say Also glad to hear you're an Inuyasha fan

Damn, it sucks getting old and your eyes play tricks on you! Sorry about that mixup! But Kiyoko sounds very interesting as well as pretty. I hope you can get her assembled soon!

Billy

Haha don't worry Billy! I totally thought the same thing when I first saw her SN, but realized it wasn't the same spelling :p

TheLadyKiyoko

Yeah I get that alot about her name actually. She is part of a all original story that I am doing called The Hands Of Fate. Still dibating on if I should post it online or go through and try to have it published, not sure on that one yet. I can show you a picture of her if you want too?

Innocentsake
Yeah I get that alot about her name actually. She is part of a all original story that I am doing called The Hands Of Fate. Still dibating on if I should post it online or go through and try to have it published, not sure on that one yet. I can show you a picture of her if you want too?

Ooooo yes yes show us a picture That would be great! As for whether you should post it online or not that is a tricky one. Maybe you can find someone who has more experience with that who can give you advice!

TheLadyKiyoko

http://blueriftvalley.deviantart.com/art/The-Lady-Kiyoko-212190560?q=gallery%3Ablueriftvalley%2F30236711&qo=6 This is Kiyoko

This is her dog demon mate Kiyoshi: http://blueriftvalley.deviantart.com/art/Lord-Kiyoshi-212191364?q=gallery%3Ablueriftvalley%2F30236711&qo=3

And these are their kids: http://blueriftvalley.deviantart.com/art/Family-Portrait-251798283?q=gallery%3Ablueriftvalley%2F30236711&qo=1

From left to right in the back is Katsuro, Third child and eldest boy; Seiji, twin brother to Sango and youngest son/child since he was born after Sango.

From left to right in the front is Akira, Second daughter; Mai, she is the eldest adopted daughter of the two; and Sango, Seiji's twin.

My twist on this is that Mai is all human and a miko as well, and she was adopted by Kiyoshi and then Kiyoko welcomed her when she and Kiyoshi mated. Akira is the first pup born between the two and was born full demon. Katsuro is the second pup born between the two and he is also a full demon. And to add in another twist, Akira and Katsuro can also use miko powers along with their dog dog demon powers. Sango and Seiji are twin half demons that are born last. Neither of them can use miko powers but can transform into dog demons the same size as their father and elder brother and sister. And they are only 7 of about 80+ characters that I have for it.

Innocentsake

Wow :o You've done quite a lot on this story of yours! Love your characters and the designs 80+ Characters!? My goodness, you must have most of the story and then some done! Really really nice work, can't wait to see Kiyoko in DD form

TheLadyKiyoko

hehe, well actually, I had alot done but then when i went in and read it, some of the key things that I wanted to cover just weren't there and I couldn't figure out how to get it to where it was there without changing everything so I am going through a rewriting process. The characters though, I had them all mapped out, named and designed with personalities before I ever wrote the first chapter. It helps me if I do that when I write to really stay in character with each one. I do alot of fanfictions too you can read some of them here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~theladykiyoko if you wanted too.

MikoAkiko23

Same happened to me I don't know how many times I have to re-done Samishi katta desu (a story about me and a close middle school buddy getting stuck in the Sengoku Era with the Inuyasha characters) Finally I decided to drop it altogether because the story wasn't doing it for me like Fated To Be, United, or Rise of the Netherworld lol

But I think Kiyoko would make a great DD with an M bust you could also do an L bust since its big but not as big as the DDdy (or Akiko's bust xDD) As for Yoko......we should both save up so we can both put our money together to buy her xDD Meanwhile I have three others on my wishlist.....sadly they are expensive...Saber Alter 2 (the pre-orders for her just ended today I think) Saber Lilly, and course Mai Shuranui from King of Fighters. I couls show you pic of all the dollfies ever made and you can look at them. in this hobby its very hard to have a favorite but when I first saw Yoko....I felt a special connection to her (and because I know her I watched the show but stopped because I got busy)

Halcyon

Welcome, TheLadyKiyoko! I hope you like it here.

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

TheLadyKiyoko

Thank you Halcyon, everone here had been really welcoming and helpful for me. I am actually working on my first clothing for a friend of mine on here, mikoakiko23, a hand crocheted red and white kimono. any tips you can give me on clothes making lol.

Halcyon
Thank you Halcyon, everone here had been really welcoming and helpful for me. I am actually working on my first clothing for a friend of mine on here, mikoakiko23, a hand crocheted red and white kimono. any tips you can give me on clothes making lol.

When it comes to sewing, I'm a complete newbie. I doubt I will be of much help to you. The only thing I have knitted so far was a shirt out of magnetic tapes, and this was 9 years ago. I stopped knitting since then.

On the other hand, your idea of a hand crocheted kimono in white and red sounds like a great idea. Is this for Christmas?

These kimono cardigans are so cute! Unfortunately, the cardigans aren't for DDs.

TheLadyKiyoko

the Cardigan may not be for the dollfie right now. But all it would take is some measurement adjustments and I am sure I could probably make one. If you wanted I could try to make one for you?

Halcyon
the Cardigan may not be for the dollfie right now. But all it would take is some measurement adjustments and I am sure I could probably make one. If you wanted I could try to make one for you?

Thank you, but the thought alone is enough. ^.^