Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Hneko

Customs Obitsu

Hneko

I want to share part of the custom that I have done in Obitsu, everything started looking for a doll for me and it was like I wanted, but I ended up doing a lot and people have been buying the, hope you like.

You make custom of Obitsu? I would like to know

23850090419_dbc295a003_z.jpg

23850083739_a2a83d66c8_c.jpg

12299178_517629878404231_9184895424171562608_n.jpg?oh=780cb4a1ac2e04c2b13c091f51e82444&oe=57C1083C&__gda__=1476536977_5873c47713186265beebfbcfc2a6620d

23589582974_597d40831f_c.jpg

24217423175_ee1868a164_b.jpg

21959961891_2e7abb0690_z.jpg

17517591525_f248df4d82_z.jpg

• Like 1

firma_by_h__neko-da5r2dv.png

sin_ttulo_1_by_h__neko-da5r3fc.png

Dolly, Dolly...moe! custom dolls, Dollfie Dream, Obitsu, Azone and more ♥

Till Troll

Hi!

I'm a big fan of your customisations, I love your eyes. I am amazed by the detail you get on such a small scale: do you have to paint with a magnifying glass set up?

I am hoping to get back into customising obitsu and parabox 1/6 heads soon, just waiting til after I give birth (sealants are bad news for pregnant ladies). Will be looking to your dolls for inspiration!

Hneko
Hi!

I'm a big fan of your customisations, I love your eyes. I am amazed by the detail you get on such a small scale: do you have to paint with a magnifying glass set up?

I am hoping to get back into customising obitsu and parabox 1/6 heads soon, just waiting til after I give birth (sealants are bad news for pregnant ladies). Will be looking to your dolls for inspiration!

Hi !, I'm glad to hear you like my customs, really do not use any magnifying glass, I really need glasses, to force much my view, I have a bad light in the room, it's almost like a cave, besides that in my home no natural light.

Ajahli

Oh wow, your customs are lovely!! I love bright colors, the eyes give your dolls so much life!

I started out painting Monster High dolls, but I painted one Obitsu to look like one of my characters:

27588707840_dcc583090c.jpgMini Ajah by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

It's not very good, but I think I did ok!

I want to do more, I'm just so scared they will look bad! Lol

May I ask what you use for the eyes? Do you paint or use pencils?

Anyway I'm definitely a fan now! Keep up the good work! You're awesome!

• Like 1

Hneko
Oh wow, your customs are lovely!! I love bright colors, the eyes give your dolls so much life!

I started out painting Monster High dolls, but I painted one Obitsu to look like one of my characters:

27588707840_dcc583090c.jpgMini Ajah by Meaghan Beninati, on Flickr

It's not very good, but I think I did ok!

I want to do more, I'm just so scared they will look bad! Lol

May I ask what you use for the eyes? Do you paint or use pencils?

Anyway I'm definitely a fan now! Keep up the good work! You're awesome!

Thank you very much! I use a little of everything, acrylic, soft pastel, pencil acuarerables, the most important are the brushes and painting for me, besides the sealer, your custom is very cute, thank you very much for your good wishes, I will continue customizing dolls !.

Monty

I made my sister a custom obitsu11/picco neemo hybrid as a christmas present last year. It's based on an illustration she did of an Eevee gijinka.

tumblr_nzw0paIgRR1qgz6f6o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nzw0paIgRR1qgz6f6o3_540.jpg

The face is a little amateurish - the lines are really shakey if you look too closely, but she really liked it. I did this with watercolour pencils since my attempts with paints were disasterous.

I still dont like how her ears/tail look. Towards the end I really had to rush it to be ready in time for christmas, and I cant sew at all ;-; We'll probably redo it at a later date.

I attached her ears by sewing the ears themselves around bits of wire and jamming the wire into her scalp That way they can bend up and down depending on her mood.

The ruff around her neck is a fluffy pipecleaner and it actually helps hold her head on because the end of it is going up her neck and into her neckhole. (the obitsu11 neckhole is slightly too big for the picco neemo neck so without some kind of modification it bobbles or even falls off)

sinclair
I want to share part of the custom that I have done in Obitsu, everything started looking for a doll for me and it was like I wanted, but I ended up doing a lot and people have been buying the, hope you like.

I just love this one, the face, the hair, and her outfit. [want ]

1st I've heard of Obitsu, are they another kind of BJD? How do they compare to DD in size?

Hneko

I just love this one, the face, the hair, and her outfit. [want ]

1st I've heard of Obitsu, are they another kind of BJD? How do they compare to DD in size?

The Obitsu wrists cover many sizes from 11 cms to 60 cms, like the DollfieDream are soft vinyl, size 60cms is similar to normal DollfieDream are 58 approximate VMS are also scales 48 and 50 VMS Obitsu also is a manufacturer of azone and angelphilia are manufacturing companies that send to Obitsu, the other scales are 1/6 Dr 21-27 cms

K-2

Obitsu Plastic Manufacturing Company has been in the plastic toy business since the late 60's. They have been making ball joint dolls of vinyl and hard plastics since the early 00's. They make jointed dolls from 11cm up to a whopping 120cm. Their most popular lines are their various 1/6 scale dolls and their 50cm-60cm ball joint dolls. The dolls they manufacture of 40cm and greater have internal skeletons of hard plastic with softer exterior skins of vinyl. These 1/3 scale dolls are very light weight, extremely posable, come in a wide variety styles, and are relatively inexpensive compared to resins of a similar size. You may have seen Obitsu bodies before without even realizing it as Obitsu manufactures bodies for Azone, Yamato (VMF50s), Angel Philia, Visuadoll, and Parabox as well as others.

http://www.obitsu.co.jp/

An assortment of 40cm to 65cm Obitsus (with a couple of DDs thrown in for good measure)

NearlyEverybody03.jpg

MVSig.jpg

Monty

That's the first time I've seen a group pic from you, K-2 What a gang! And to think that isnt all of them.

To further answer sinclair's question - the obitsu you pointed out that Hneko made is a 1/6 one, probably around 23cm tall, the same scale as a Pure Neemo if you're familiar with those.

K-2
That's the first time I've seen a group pic from you, K-2 What a gang! And to think that isnt all of them.

That picture is nearly two years old. It's missing a couple of DDs, 3-5 50cms (a variable amount as there are always "extras" for the MADh Vinyl story hanging about), and a pair of Smart Dolls. Could be time for an update.

MVSig.jpg

kakulolita

Aaahhh, super late here, but I’ve been following your facebook page and instagram for so long now- your work never ceases to amaze me! The color palettes, linework and everything are just gaaahhh

violette_22

Oh, wow, these all look so great! I love the variety of dolls made by Obitsu. Seeing everyone's personal style brought to the table makes such a wonderful display of the endless possibilities. These smaller little ones are starting to grow on me!