Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AyaToyBox

DDS Freyja Wion and Santa Saber Alter

Keijogirl

Eeehh, these girls are cute, but I would have rathered Volks be adventurous and give us something new.

I've never really been a Saber fan so, rather yet another Saber incarnation, I would have loved for them to give a limited version of the tan girls they are talking about maybe through lottery xD

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Gabriel

Well, crud, I'm just the negative nancy lately, aren't I? First Anasasia fails to impress me, then Freja seems bland, and now Saber seems completely anti-climactic.

Chalk me up as someone who would love to have a shot at a re-release of Saber Lily. This Santa Alter version does nothing for me.

Well, on the good side, I couldn't have afforded a new DD this year anyway.

AyaToyBox

On the leaked volks news seems we also have option of the Santa dress only for if I am not mistaken 17k yen? Also re-release of the saber alter swimsuit and training jacket set

Eustia
On the leaked volks news seems we also have option of the Santa dress only for if I am not mistaken 17k yen? Also re-release of the saber alter swimsuit and training jacket set

So much for me hoping to get her in a split then, if everyone who wants the outfit can just buy it. ;.;

Oni-Chan

Links please?

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Mimiyo3
http://www.volks.co.jp/fate_go/dd_saber_sa/

it's official here the link

also white skin .. not sws like what some wish for

So, if they're doing a white skin release does this mean they're not silently phasing it out? Cause if they'll keep producing more stuff for it then I really don't mind, it's just that I assumed they had which was why I was hoping for semiwhite. I'm really confused now.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Monty

Volks news also confirms that just like Rin and Len, these two have a preorder at Dollpa and then lottery after. For the new Junichi Nakahara collab Super Dollfies, too. I wonder if this is how they're gonna approach preorders from now? I kinda hope so because having owner photos floating around before the lottery starts sure does make it easier to decide if you should enter or not.

Saber is cute and I'm actually going to this Dollpa but I'll pass. Don't want to buy another doll this year and if I get any Saber it has to be Best Saber (by which I mean suited /Zero Saber )

Oni-Chan

I thought i was safe from all the things, but then I saw the new volks purple wig *o* i will have to chase that one up!!

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

archeotech

Can someone start a new thread on volks news if they have links to the scans?

sinclair

Rats, I was really hoping that she'd be SWS. With everything I've heard about WS and trying to get replacement parts for it, I don't want WS dolls.

sinclair

I just got an email from Volks USA saying they are doing a lottery for Saber Dec. 1st-10th. I guess I really need to hurry up and decide if I'm going to get her.

And yes, they are also doing a lottery for the Santa outfit itself, as well as the gym clothes and swimsuit.

Monty

Here's the schedule in case people wanted it and it isn't in the links provided - I can't post pics or check cos my internet sucks at the moment but I have Volks news open in front of me.

Preorder date: Dollpa 36 (December 18th)

Preorder Release (ie when to look for owner pics in twitter etc): from January 14th

Lottery period: December 23rd to January 22nd (this gives you a week to see owner pics from the preorder dolls if you need help making up your mind to enter or not...wish it was longer but oh well)

Results: February 20th to 26th (probably just 20th for international)

Release: late march (late may for the super dollfies)

Kinda sad to get a Christmas themed doll 1-3 months after Christmas, I wish they'd timed her release a little better lol. I love Christmas aesthetic like noones business but it always seems a little sad off-season...

Edit- the santa set on its own is a Sumika item. Unless I'm mistaken, Sumika means you can buy it at Dollpa and then at the store/online after event, right? So that would mean the outfit itself is released much sooner than the full doll and there will probably be owner pics from people who already have Alter?

Edited by Guest

asianed

Volks US has their lottery information up:

[Dollfie Dream® Holiday Greeting – December 2016]

・ Lottery Period : December 1st ~ December 10th

Santa Alter: $648

Santa Alter costume set: $178

Training jacket set: $88

Swimsuit set: $28

Mario

I might go for the Santa outfit, but I don't know how to feel about it. Maybe I'm just too into the "traditional" Santa color.

BeyondTime
I might go for the Santa outfit, but I don't know how to feel about it. Maybe I'm just too into the "traditional" Santa color.

The black Santa outfit looks like it would be pretty stunning on WS or SWS. I might go for it for my Kos-Mos or Snow Miku.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Talolili

I might enter the Volks USA lotto for the swimsuit. I've been wanting it for awhile but kept passing it up. Already have Saber Alter ver. 2 so I don't need this Santa ver.

Youpla

And for Freyja ? when is the lottery ?

ArcticWolfie

Has been a while but I really want that Santa Saber outfit

BeyondTime
And for Freyja ? when is the lottery ?

VolksUSA only announced Saber for lottery. I have a feeling Frejya is going to be International only, and the details for all the international events are still pending.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Poofiemus

VolksUSA only announced Saber for lottery. I have a feeling Frejya is going to be International only, and the details for all the international events are still pending.

Frejya is VERY likely to be international only, given that the US Macross license has been tangled up in total BS for literally decades now. Ranka and Sheryl were international only too, for the exact same reason.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

RiverR

Oh my, the lottery dolls this time are so tempting! Freya's sculpt is perfect for another OC, and Saber Alter's been on my wishlist since I entered the hobby. It's a shame that Freya's probably International only, though.

BeyondTime
Oh my, the lottery dolls this time are so tempting! Freya's sculpt is perfect for another OC, and Saber Alter's been on my wishlist since I entered the hobby. It's a shame that Freya's probably International only, though.

You can enter the international lottery though the volks.co.jp website. It's just you are competing with the whole world and it's doll collectors instead of just a subculture in North America.

TheWhiteRabbit
Here's the schedule in case people wanted it and it isn't in the links provided - I can't post pics or check cos my internet sucks at the moment but I have Volks news open in front of me.

Preorder date: Dollpa 36 (December 18th)

Preorder Release (ie when to look for owner pics in twitter etc): from January 14th

Lottery period: December 23rd to January 22nd (this gives you a week to see owner pics from the preorder dolls if you need help making up your mind to enter or not...wish it was longer but oh well)

Results: February 20th to 26th (probably just 20th for international)

Release: late march (late may for the super dollfies)

Kinda sad to get a Christmas themed doll 1-3 months after Christmas, I wish they'd timed her release a little better lol. I love Christmas aesthetic like noones business but it always seems a little sad off-season...

Edit- the santa set on its own is a Sumika item. Unless I'm mistaken, Sumika means you can buy it at Dollpa and then at the store/online after event, right? So that would mean the outfit itself is released much sooner than the full doll and there will probably be owner pics from people who already have Alter?

Volks US has their lottery information up:

[Dollfie Dream® Holiday Greeting – December 2016]

・ Lottery Period : December 1st ~ December 10th

Santa Alter: $648

Santa Alter costume set: $178

Training jacket set: $88

Swimsuit set: $28

The US lottery is much earlier based on this Info, do they have the same release date of March regardless? I know US is usually behind, I just want to be sure. I usually play my luck with international.

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887