Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
sinclair

Jansport Backpacks

sinclair

My son needed a new backpack for school, and I prefer Jansport packs as they generally hold up better than the cheap Walmart/Target ones do. Being lazy, I pulled up their site so he could pick the exact color he wanted. But then I made the mistake of browsing their site. Did you know they sell little backpacks?! Two styles, so I ordered one of each to see what they were like, and in hopes of them fitting my girls. Well, they came today!

3Sh1LUi0VdnJ_BW0mH3_NGtv-8wzL5G4z65-KJYQIJ_AAo7VGPMy55UDFovbbTR7jVc59QleWL7bwz_mlidi9jMuxGUHebH8wA45F3Dkts_W6W_O5xVPA01PAWfmNCbB6e86U4tfcX19ZSkEZqRgf-g-GdiLMYOzKrlqjUhXm_LWtqkonlYyQQmcrbNFxy7gVq1ob6gXed_oDuq8TEkzLmRLgRiLx1xUHNxZXYPRn3-Gfiq6q_8gcKuY21R5eO1CUAguAIh0gX6kVDJFxiepn68gnhJE12I8gRspQLAvCrFZtSZTbUC3E5EA9aEuByRyuecL19aaM3hVIYBpUI-BHmodBbvJmcUpVrJmFWMBMV1UbUkNY4hcso_TN3zWJ_k_2QNLjpQ5GczDULyi1RDwoq_1EP1hT2hrFvWBfL6KiGobpxAzZcqWPl6dUHokQCrrBRTUH8nLpwRNRJG8xQwIwn7d1eWw7OUse9iUccvBCmLldSVvwj6_Lho1j2Ek_r03HXhEkufti4TSd8C3BlqJcKrYsAkfgf61XygKeHCTD4RE5sPE6UN71_Ym0tlvBnn5-IqLV7QlfYS3Om3aC762UOtmbyJBM-eIAl3cJEBuAuoC--nHERAzG_oDAdsn0An-QXXdvFMzqUqb0WUPek_80DIYZ8SwELKu1WA=w604-h805-no

iuXasi5gGW1R1PKK0MMUJFBeE6YD6G6ROkuWQhZMAIewtiZPzreaWY-cUZV4pYM2gAypYZHUyxVJligKY1pyjRpPFK3MnBrqWa0m7FnkmQspm2brA7TUZB_uEHytYt8fd42c3hWvyGSOQsbV59f5aqHFh4O1XP6EQzr1D7ddzxV325WVu0iYQAlCPXqYXjGuBGyzm8DnSCvnBlPgqrkxYbSF7FnqBiFUaVLbDAS_dvXeEWAannk6HgSA8eudjMNt1sndMKEslikI-CkUcpZJ8toaMSPNEdkplh3ekTjS1nBaFqXRv4ARt-MIR8OB7lm66Q5ch6s3C74BkCWg2QpbFLTdVY7S8G-Fgh2jvGp8oYkFw_f3sMnUJS4ewWFuXJB9i5C38pGp1tkTZSmaarrjBFeldXVt0RbufUu1ZDZa_IKXSosVoz2WOuWry-tm1cHQJIFLptx2H3wgO1YXv0L49M33wSVXDIGM0UnBcgztUEZUiHKINDXdGzDsLGdWbGN-VRbTYRpB5v1DcONuxi3TK4Z0YZgCo1c8jFbOWu90LoDgBQEeyaD3dPbhE8nnSIoXaAhWpaB5Z25O_cSoJnDpHRqjI53HClCvSoHCVhUbGSOUVA2MJNoqrqBq8FO-kfnBe89OfTsE56pVy6ANDO-4CmeeQoQadeCiq5Q=w604-h805-no

As you can see, it fits so well! Both were the same size, one had 3 pockets and a leather bottom, the other just 2 pockets. And they both have a "laptop" sleeve in the main pockets. I don't know if the elastic straps will stain, and I took it right off, but with the right outfit it won't touch her skin. It even looks good with the desk (One of these days I need to clean my desk.).

Uyh0sboGyUmd9ugVaX_liOxutRJt8a-q5evouGHvj2O8HRa3aL8AZDqZ0zNPc0A1KR2aezxI7ZJ7PiMTZjVNHzB5sKJ3rW_sJmWtLn-ckZ_FGWmbHZAHw4tJjdYtk3W77Oe5JNTH0EWmDIx_1Y_j8IHPnh7_-u8DmYxlJc-YReg2NP7xpvOezqm0Q7eoPqGCn2c8_FQ-rpen2rgViAutjF_8Xy0zHPGcjX4Dxr0p0ljobbcN1oQ66oPb6cRgoQd_vNhjMFJrXrH2SFbYiSJCJ9gLDx8FbZ3S0BkXx2K2YfDEmnaCqIf3sAolRIpAYR9lkeCxB0Egdwvt1XpeMaSG1YcewJkCXhhgLxpbxLVwkKioehKFECB0Htvx3bX4jT_WcLCAGKlfV8tUUsMxEiaqE835o2sM3ovd7JmN52eWZoIDTV7liLFNlAmIViXPjDB81XrvQv4WjN04yCIpFXeN_I5TXxwrqlNZtoGbu1gQ7LkRoc_rtHXgPpHh9gxLXViXFRAHS3sBgQTC_Kw4LSeq_cHBDrkO-ZBC2hD0rxJB1DWix6Oao4DpSjjsGAPtzLEwbP2_OBEA2WB2w02SuMqJzMgxi9QpxIJZu-qHFzxEPZzAUI5XMkvdt7PHBFbOrVBj-DDKWGAKSaYHQcz0CXrU_QdySHqWZwA2lXk=w604-h805-no

The prices were $16 and $18, with the one in the photos being the $18 one. Jansport had free shipping, but they do charge tax (As they have a store in my state somewhere.). You'll find them under Accessories. They are the Right Pouch and Lil' Break.

antimonia

Oh. My. Goodness. This is too precious, aaaaa!

Much love

FullyCustom

These look so good! They are realistic but not out of place with the dolls! Maybe Yui could do with one..

Looking for her a backpack to compliment her fullset

galatia9

They look really good, and you can't beat the price! Are the shoulder straps just plain black elastic? I have three of Jansport's MUCH older mini backpacks, that I've used with my resin BJDs...

chill0006_zps3opeqwn7.jpg

Looks like it is time for me to upgrade! Thanks for the info.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

sinclair

Yup, the straps on the two are the same, just elastic straps.

index.png.46c84242d21e135dd35f8b3c1d66f96f.png

Not to hard, nor too easy, to put on. When empty it does cause it to ride a bit high on her back, but I think it's alright. I wish they were more like real straps, or even had a way for the straps to become disconnected (No clue how Jansport thought you'd attach it to anything unless you buy a caribenier from somewhere else.).

hikikohooni

If I had some extra pocket money, I'll consider buying one

They look so real, but not too real to be out of place with dollies!

MegWesley

Those are so cool! They look so good with them. Not too cartoony, but not out of place.

Home: Hatsune Miku ♡

Yuna

Those are too cute! I've been looking for miniature backpacks that don't look cheap or awkward. I suppose I should check out Jansport's website.

"You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Kalle

Hey, the Lil' Break is on sale right now with free shipping, and one of the colors lines up with my doll's aesthetic perfectly! I'm gonna use this for her to hide her tiny manga in when I get it.

edit, three days later: So I got it, and it's perfectly sized and the right amount of pastel aqua, but my big issue is ...

SZqnK9K.jpg

Look at the size of that box they sent it in -- and not even any packing material to fill it, either! I thought I was getting something much bigger when I received it, so opening it up I just went 'Jansport R U SRS?'

LAOiCdW.gif

Ari_clefairy

Omg, these are so cute! Gonna have to get my new girl one~