Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lore

Update header pics

Lore

I'd like to suggest changing up the header pictures featured.

(as lovely as the current pictures are) Seems like they haven't been changed in ages and it would be nice to spruce up the forum a little with something different. Maybe match the current holidays with submissions from the members at least? Getting a little more festive in here would be fun.

I really like how each picture does have it's username on it somewhere so it identifies that owner's doll.

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

sinclair

This is a rather timely post as I was just wondering what it took to get one's dolls used for those photos.

Lore
This is a rather timely post as I was just wondering what it took to get one's dolls used for those photos.

Right? I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.

At Home:

Poofiemus

Apparently Averis has the Photoshop template for them, and since he isn't really active anymore, nothing's gotten updated since he effectively left.

Baldy, if you can get the PS template from Averis, I can totally start cropping photos for new headers.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Anna-neko

960 x 100 png with edges feathering out into transparency

If anyone wants to dump a bunch of images to me, I could probly make a few new headers

baldylox
Apparently Averis has the Photoshop template for them, and since he isn't really active anymore, nothing's gotten updated since he effectively left.

Baldy, if you can get the PS template from Averis, I can totally start cropping photos for new headers.

960 x 100 png with edges feathering out into transparency

If anyone wants to dump a bunch of images to me, I could probly make a few new headers

Even if you guys can make new header pics, I have no idea how to update or change them. I tried looking before but couldn't find anything anywhere on it. Maybe if yall provide some pics in the right size, I can send them to Averis to do the updates? He's hard to get hold of nowadays tho so I can't make any promises on when or if they'll get changed or not.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Lore

If Averis has effectively left this forum (or isn't as active) maybe it's time to pass the torch onto a different person to run things? I nominate Baldy! You are the king of DD's sir. LOL

There's got to be a way to override stuff through the host if he can't get contacted.

I can also submit pictures of my dolls, but that's if I know something can be done so we don't all waste our time. I would really love to see some fun changes happen here.

At Home: