The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

F-15alice

F-15's face up Journal (Really big update happed)

UsagiTeatime

These were a lovely journey to look through! I can't wait to see what else you paint! 

•ViviDollworks Insta•

DD AiryChie  DDH06Emi  DDH27Nanako  ImomoBeibeiJack Frost  ImomoRubyMira

F-15alice

Big upodate from June 2023 

HEYYYYYY,

I'm alive and painting dolls again!!!! This June was a big month for dolls for me, I finished 8 heads(two of them I can't show them here yet, they are going on to yahoo) and I started making eyes too. At least for July I'm gonna take a break on faces up becuase work has been busy again, anyways a lot happed.

The ancient Sasara I have since 2012 finally got a paint job and eyes (Lamni is my old sasara v2), I hope I did her Justice after all we went though a lot together. She is a Starscream and was supposed to be the og G1 Starscream before the mdd one and for a period of time she is known as the “Blackbird” because she’s kinda cursed. She is more smug then ever now.

Then is my Yukiho, my poor Megatron, her helmet is borken and it shatterd to the point I dont want to save it. She is still Megatron but just human ish now, I made and painted her eys too. Oh well Startscream got a GF and boss lol.

The middle row are my friend's DDH-28, which might be my new fav to paint, I got to try to use even more crazy colors on her which is fun, then its that crused tinyfox Miku which is just a Dollzone Miyou, I dont like painting this head very much.

Lastly are my DDH-27 (bread) who had her 4th repaint now and this one hopefully stays this time, and my Imomo Miko, cheap head and really cute. I had a little hard time with her cuz she have some dent on her face but its not visable with a wig on.

For now hopfully August weather would be nicer , too much thunderstroms laterly

IMG_9864.JPG.ff57b5b695276ad4a923a989d4ff0e93.JPG

Also have this shit 

IMG_9706.JPG.46f0b1b10e980418e1babe6de6df1a52.JPG

Like people with alot miku I have alot megatrons 

And have a better pic of Starscream, becuase she is the best and rightfully the Queen of the house 

1460055579__EEL9704copy.jpg.4193059c850758c92878a16a3cf4141e.jpg

• Like 7

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3