Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Conuresans

Back in the Saddle

Conuresans

Finally found my way back to a camera charger and decided to celebrate by taking a couple of pictures of Akira and giving her her first proper photoshoot. Hope y'all enjoy!

34492631451_4bd254fc90_z.jpg

34492633151_ffbef77c8a_z.jpg

34492636101_4968dfaf0f_z.jpg

34492640701_17e1d2e5d7_z.jpg

34492641741_fc2bd383d0_z.jpg

34623355045_b34586a523_z.jpg

34492648541_057261b8bc_z.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Conuresans
nicely done keep it up~

Thank you! Hoping to find some new clothes for her during the summer, so there's more to choose from and I can try to figure out what clothing style she wears. (I kinda have some idea but... It never hurts to experiment, right?)

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Conuresans

So in the past bit with the flowers and other plants finally in bloom, I got the opportunity to take a couple more pictures of her waltzing around the gardens, including one of her showing a portion of the modest harvests. Hope y'all enjoy it

35036676783_40f7fa3a37.jpg

35714465191_8c7852f092.jpg

35036676343_54bab35ceb.jpg

35805718276_cbaf95ae29.jpg

35036676493_79579b40af.jpg

• Like 2

Meguchi

Beautiful shots as always I like the 4th photo the best, those flowers bloomed well I can barely tell are they Cuckoo flowers? the Shasta daisy she was holding threw me off

P.S. nice backyard

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

Conuresans
Beautiful shots as always I like the 4th photo the best, those flowers bloomed well I can barely tell are they Cuckoo flowers? the Shasta daisy she was holding threw me off

P.S. nice backyard

Thank you! Actually, the other flowers she's holding are Baby's Breath as there's a large patch of them (Which is also where she's standing in). Lately there's been a lot more rain and thankfully little to no hail, so everything is green and blooming which is definitely miles ahead of last year where one storm practically decimated the whole yard.

It was not fun to watch at all at 10 o' clock at night...

Ie-Aster

I meant to comment on this ages ago but it slipped my mind >_< I very much like the vintage air of the photos, and the shots where it looks like there's a whole field of flowers behind her.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Conuresans
I meant to comment on this ages ago but it slipped my mind >_< I very much like the vintage air of the photos, and the shots where it looks like there's a whole field of flowers behind her.

Better late than never though, right?

And thank you! The vintage part actually wasn't intentional but it does definitely have the feel of it being a memory... Or well, something along those lines.

Conuresans

AAaand back at it once again after an incredibly long period of time (Hence the thread title change as I've noticed I've been rather bad about updating it often ). Also Sorry for reviving a ghosted photo thread, I figured... Eh well I guess this will be my photo thread rather than posting multiple threads for organization as Akira's the only complete girl atm. Sometime this year though, my next girl should be completed to a degree

Anyhow, we got hit with some snow lately and I decided to try to take Akira outside to show off her new outfit, but... it didn't work out as well as I had hoped. Maybe next time, right?

38600994390_661efc8e94.jpg

39701325394_87e566ec3b.jpg

40412041051_dbe995ae5c.jpg

• Like 1

Conuresans
Welcome back! Nice photos as always

Thank you! I'm hoping this year I'll be able to take more photos of her and improve more on my photographs--- Along with maybe getting/making her a new outfit or two and maybe some props... Or being more creative with what I have laying around.

Conuresans

Ahaaaa....yea ok so I kinda goofed on taking more photos bc I couldn't find my way to an internal frame replacement but apparently found one to Sheryl instead? 🤔 Truth be told I haven't finished Macross but I definitely prefer her aesthetics so that's kinda part of why I got her. I didn't quite get to putting her together til later BUT... I can tell you she's probably gonna be spoiled at some point. Aside from that, here we go w pt1

IMG_20190609_234720_343.jpg.b91ea96410dc774422e2e84d11965262.jpg

1560144842622.jpg.752e1c1b5c34f9d852a3bd3e7e25a66b.jpg

20190609_225456.jpg.a47198eb10ea248194a8c080a4edf2de.jpg

(Borrowing some photos from my insta bc I'm too tired to get them to fit atm. Sorry bout that.)

Edited by Conuresans
Grammar correction + change of wording from lazy to tired bc midnight posting sorry
  • Like 4

Conuresans

...Part 2 is just one photo I couldn't fit bc of sizing restriction. Sorry for double post y'all 😖

IMG_20190609_234058_545.jpg.73d5566935277400257d7fd5eb2c7308.jpg

• Like 4

nocturne

Very pretty, thanks for sharing.

Oh, and reviving threads gives newer folks like me a chance to see those lovely pictures.

All  the best.

• Like 1

werewolfisms

Sheryl is so pretty!! Love her ^__^ and i love the photos, keep it up!! <3

• Like 1

spencer, he/him, doll dad to pero (DDH01) :classic_love:

Singer Yuna
14 hours ago, Conuresans said:

...Part 2 is just one photo I couldn't fit bc of sizing restriction. Sorry for double post y'all 😖

IMG_20190609_234058_545.jpg.73d5566935277400257d7fd5eb2c7308.jpg

Don’t apologize, that photo is super

I also like the one of Sheryl and Akira together 💕

• Like 2

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Conuresans
17 hours ago, cfx said:

I love Sheryl.  @onion24@

Sameee, kinda tempts me to go finish the series but time is sparce for me atm so that's probably gonna take a while. The casual outfit isn't helping though as eventually casual summer outfits would probably be nice

12 hours ago, nocturne said:

Very pretty, thanks for sharing.

Oh, and reviving threads gives newer folks like me a chance to see those lovely pictures.

All  the best.

Thank you! 😊 Also very true, I didn't quite think of it that way. 

4 hours ago, Singer Yuna said:

Don’t apologize, that photo is super

I also like the one of Sheryl and Akira together 💕

Thank you! Yeah, I apologize a lot as it's just kinda a habit of mine that still needs to be worked on a tad. (Also should probably clarify that the girl pictured is actually still a different girl as I have yet to get her her parts so Akira can have her stuff back @onion6@ Still one of my favorite photos atm though 💕)

4 hours ago, werewolfisms said:

Sheryl is so pretty!! Love her ^__^ and i love the photos, keep it up!! <3

Thank you!!

Nemu

Oh, I adore the mature face Sheryl has. She looks amazing, and your other doll is incredibly cute as well! I’d love to see more photos.

Conuresans

Been quiet on here but slightly more active on instagram, mainly because I couldn't figure out embedded images 😂 Not many changes are planned for the nearest future atm as I've got other things going on + I just got an Iris Collect girl, but eventually it'll fall into place probably. 

• Like 4

Conuresans

Occassionally I remember to post here but anyhow this lil lady took over my feed for the past couple months- She'll be seeing quite a few changes soon as I just ordered new eyes for her and over the holidays she finally got her own body, so no more floating heads! 💕 

DSC_0558 resize.jpg

DSC_0578 resize.jpg

Edited by Conuresans
Deactivated IG, can't find the Sheryl pic otl
  • Like 1

Conuresans

Man I'm late to updating this but with massive thanks to a member on the forum I was able to acquire my longtime grail, Miki, a few months back 😭 💖 I wasn't really ever anticipating to be able to get her because of aftermarket but she managed to find her way over. Unfortunately due to the timing haven't gotten the opportunity to get her her own body and clothes but! For right now it's been absolutely wonderful to experiment and see what looks best with what I do have. (...Sorry again Akira.)

2020-03-09_01.39.40_1.jpg

Edited by Conuresans
  • Like 3

Conuresans

Amidst the Sheryl and Miki posts, I decided to post a pic of my 09 as her more recent picture didn't exactly showcase her new eyes very well 😅 With the actual (hopefully final?) wig incoming, all that she'd have left to get is some new clothes + probably a commissioned outfit or two in the future. Until I can muster the courage to get into modding. Then that's where it'll get FUN 

DSC_0089.jpg

Edited by Conuresans

Conuresans

For the past couple of months I've been digging for a long, lavender wig- with little to no luck. Then was referred by a friend to DoubleKWorkshop over on etsy and it just so happened they had just what I was looking for 😆 The reason being, I wanted to take my 09 and base it off of Meltlilith from FGO after seeing one on twitter and realizing Volks wouldn't do it and if they did. owch. Her wig arrived earlier this week and it is probably my favorite so far as it's so soft and easy to manage. Eventually I'd like to try to mod her legs and have her actual outfit commissioned but for right now.. I love her and intend on updating the wardrobe first. 💞

DSC_0191 DRAFT.png

• Like 2