Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Conuresans

Back in the Saddle

Conuresans

Aaaaand lazy came back to bite me as I deactivated my doll IG, completely blanking on that I posted links. oops. Anyhow before I go and try to fix what I remember/can, caught Miki thinking earlier- Probably about nap locations knowing her. (+ wanted to switch it up and change her eyes. Wasn't sure at first but I'm warming up to it and wanted her pic as I've been revamping my DoA profile lately.)

DSC_0302 RESIZE.png

Edited by Conuresans
blep
  • Like 3

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

littlecherishdoll
On 5/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, Conuresans said:

Man I'm late to updating this but with massive thanks to a member on the forum I was able to acquire my longtime grail, Miki, a few months back 😭 💖 I wasn't really ever anticipating to be able to get her because of aftermarket but she managed to find her way over. Unfortunately due to the timing haven't gotten the opportunity to get her her own body and clothes but! For right now it's been absolutely wonderful to experiment and see what looks best with what I do have. (...Sorry again Akira.)

2020-03-09_01.39.40_1.jpg

ohh this wig is SOOOO gorgeous!! I love the differing tones, especially in the bangs, such a gorgeous style! She looks straight out of a pixiv illustration!

Conuresans
14 hours ago, littlecherishdoll said:

ohh this wig is SOOOO gorgeous!! I love the differing tones, especially in the bangs, such a gorgeous style! She looks straight out of a pixiv illustration!

Thank you so much!!! 🥰 I actually used Sheryl's alternative standard wig here, which Sheryl is currently using 😅 I'm thinking about trying out a PenginWorkshop wig on her eventually, hopefully keeping a similar styling. 

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Pit

Your Sheryl makes me want to manipulate mine but daaamn, her wigs are a pain! I really need to get a shorter wig.

Anyway, nice photos. Your Sheryl looks beautiful.

Edited by Pit

Conuresans
7 hours ago, Pit said:

Your Sheryl makes me want to manipulate mine but daaamn, her wigs are a pain! I really need to get a shorter wig.

Anyway, nice photos. Your Sheryl looks beautiful.

Oh gosh thank you! Yeah her wigs are an absolute pain and why I generally keep her to the one from a few posts up as it's less of a hassle to fight with than her "proper" wig. Definitely would like to see shorter haired Sheryls as I feel like she could pull off that look rather well? The only short wig I have is Akira's and I'm not entirely sure if I'd be a fan of that result 😅