The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

D'Coord Exclusives (DDH11/ DDH15 / DDH18 )

Monty

Now that Volks have shown more than a tiny picture in Volks News on the DD blog, I thought it should get its own thread.

It's a really cute head!

XGqRy0g.jpg

NzDIWER.jpg

I definitely like it a lot more now that I can see big pictures cos the Volks News one was too small.

The news post doesn't mention if it will be sold on its own yet, but it does mention that it wont be available through DreamChoice, which surprised me.

Which means it may be the first head only available as a D'Coord - and a super limited lottery only one at that. In other words, this is possibly the rarest DD head of all...

Maybe if its popular they'll sell it on its own and through DreamChoice.

Source: http://ameblo.jp/blog-dd/entry-12285725606.html

Edited by Monty

elianti

And here I was hoping that DDH-11 would be an easier to find alternative to an Akira.. I guess DDH-03 is still my non-limited head choice for that girl I'm planning. Maybe they'll be as easy to get as the other standard heads eventually. It's a really cute sculpt.

Oni-Chan

She's so cute, I'd really love her in my dd family!

Ughhh volks, why so limited! ?

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Monty
She's so cute, I'd really love her in my dd family!

Ughhh volks, why so limited! ?

Now that they're slowly making the tan DDs a little less limited they had to come up with something else for people to hunt for a D'Coord of? I dont really get it either. I feel like lately Volks have been being extra cautious about a lot of things they're releasing and doing it in baby-steps/checking the feedback, like they're scared of losing any money from it.

toughstermcg
And here I was hoping that DDH-11 would be an easier to find alternative to an Akira.. I guess DDH-03 is still my non-limited head choice for that girl I'm planning. Maybe they'll be as easy to get as the other standard heads eventually. It's a really cute sculpt.

Augh, my thoughts exactly! I don't need an Akira but I certainly want one and these DDH011 pictures are not helping Just have to wait and see for the long term plans with releasing this head, maybe the D'Coord-only status will only be for the initial release?

sinclair

You have to remember the culture of people Volks is from. Limited items and lotteries are big things for them. The harder to get the more it's wanted, therefore the better it'll sell.

But it is a cute head. I totally see a cat girl if the face up is done right. She'd have nekomimi on all the time in my house, and finish all her sentences in ~nya.

MegWesley

She is a little cutie. I could totally see her as a little cat girl.

Home: Hatsune Miku ♡

Suzuna

DDH11 is like Akira with the duck mouth replaced by a cat mouth, she's so cute!

gingerchu

OMG, that head is so cute!! Why do all things "must have" have to be so bleeping hard to get

CL4M0

That head is adorable! But how hard it seems to get....that stresses me out!! ;_;

magique

Oh my gosh, so cute. I've always wanted a doll with that stupid :3 face. Agh. Maybe if we're lucky there'll be an open sale of her? Idk.

sinclair

Looking at her again today and the other thought that came to mind is if you get her with the eyes closed option (If that is ever the case.) she would be making the perfect kissy face.

pandy

what a bummer!! I was seriously hoping she'd be a standard head release so there'd be a possibility of me being able to get her as a full choice tan at some point I really love her features she is like the older sister to yukino/03 and her lips are a little cat like!

sinclair

Cute, but I'm not a fan of teeth showing like this (Main reason to want to get my MDD Rena head redone.). I wonder how she'd look with a closed neko mouth.

Monty
Cute, but I'm not a fan of teeth showing like this (Main reason to want to get my MDD Rena head redone.). I wonder how she'd look with a closed neko mouth.

? She has a closed mouth normally, on the first pictures in this thread (at least it looks that way to me.) this looks like a re-faceup.

Eiko82

Wow, she looks really cute like that

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

littlebirdzoom

For my own sanity I need to avoid this thread

But god she is cute I want her so bad... will not go on grail list.... will not.... Might be too late. Volks finally makes the DD face I've been dying for and it's the most limited one. Figures haha XD I'm glad Hisyo got one though, she's going to be perfect

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

CeliathePikachu

There's going to be this adorable DCoord at the LA Dollpa this year. I'm dying cause she's so pretty, but there's no way I can get her

dc05-01.jpg

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

DaemonNoyz

Gah! I would sell my Kirika just to get a DDH11 or the D'Coord version from the LA Dolpa!

I will probably never get one though x,x

She is so pretty though!!!

Lore

I really wish I could be there to get that!!! Why does Volks hate making things available?! Guess I'll have to wait until my hubby goes to Japan again to nab this for me.

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

Monty
I really wish I could be there to get that!!! Why does Volks hate making things available?! Guess I'll have to wait until my hubby goes to Japan again to nab this for me.

Unfortunately being in Japan doesn't make it that much easier. They're still lottery only and they seem to only be releasing a few of them at a time. Outside Japan, Americans have a shot at LA Dolpa but that's only one...

But she's still new, so we can keep hoping they'll do more with her. But maybe they just wanted to make a more exclusive D'coord...which is kinda odd, considering D'coords are exclusive to begin with.

edit: There's 3 amongst Osaka Dolpa's lottery D'Coords this weekend, and they're all cuties. http://www.volks.co.jp/htd_osaka9/dcoord/

TheWhiteRabbit

Unfortunately being in Japan doesn't make it that much easier. They're still lottery only and they seem to only be releasing a few of them at a time. Outside Japan, Americans have a shot at LA Dolpa but that's only one...

But she's still new, so we can keep hoping they'll do more with her. But maybe they just wanted to make a more exclusive D'coord...which is kinda odd, considering D'coords are exclusive to begin with.

edit: There's 3 amongst Osaka Dolpa's lottery D'Coords this weekend, and they're all cuties. http://www.volks.co.jp/htd_osaka9/dcoord/

I can't stop staring at dolls #2 and #3. They are all a really cute batch of dolls though.

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

JChiibs

Gone are the days when DDH# actually meant standard heads available to everyone. I get why they do it, but it comes across as snobbery in my world view.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Mimiyo3

It is in a way honestly. You'd think by now they could at least make the 08 and 09 fully standard right? They're not rare at this point they're just a little obnoxious to get a hold of. There's no point in keeping them exclusive in any way now.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko