Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AyaToyBox

FGO X Dollfie Dream : Jeanne d'arc and Saber

Mimiyo3

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I NEED THESE TWO IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY SABER JFC

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Oni-Chan

I might be interested in Jeanne, would have to see a bit more of her

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Soenatte

Cause... of course we needed more Saber Volks...

• Haha 1

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

twiggysbabe

Jeanne looks nice. Maybe i will order her :3. I'm a bit disappointed, i had high hopes fpr Luka and the Nier Automata dolls :/.

12101414793_2ba27a22cb.jpg

Soenatte
Jeanne looks nice. Maybe i will order her :3. I'm a bit disappointed, i had high hopes fpr Luka and the Nier Automata dolls :/.

I'm more disappointed that it's yet another Saber rather than anything to be honest... Really was wishing for Nier also. Guess I'll be holding onto hope to do well enough in their lottery when it happens...

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

AyaToyBox

ah yeah saber is DDS kinda surprising but yeah theoretically, saber is very short girl so actually they should do this from the beginning

Monty

I never expected Luka because it would make no sense whatsoever to not have displayed her at magical Mirai last week if that was the case. But I was surprised it wasn't 2B/9S.

I'm safe from these but might end up liking Jeanne's sculpt. If I do I'll only want her head, so it's a good thing she's preorder because it would be easier to get a hold of.

Just like last time I'll get you guys IRL photos once they have them in the Fu kuoka store - they most likely will during the order period.

Mario

I'm a little disappointed but at the same time relieved. If it was Luka it would be bye bye for my savings. Plus if she was preorder she most likely wouldn't arrive until next year Christmas.

Although Saber and Jeanne are cute, I sadly have no investment in the series. So I have to pass on this.

I also expected 2B and 9S. Ah well.

gaiaswill

Two Saberfaces, eh? Jeanne is my FGO waifu so I'll be pulling the trigger on her at least, but probably both.

I guess this means Jeanne Alter and Jeanne Santa Alter Lily are gonna be up at some point too. Also eventually Mordred, the other Red Saber, and oy @_@

LariesDollHouse

Saber is a gal on my wishlist so I may order her but that depends on finances.

However, Jeanne is also really cute. I might be in trouble.

♥She who leaves a trail of glitter, is never forgotten♥

JChiibs

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I know absolutely nothing about the series, but I'm completely bouncing off the walls like a maniac! Just yesterday I was searching for the cost of a Saber to gauge if the idea I have for a Saber boy would even be feasible. I have been positively punching myself that Raven and I joined the hobby like two weeks or so after the Saber Extra orders closed, and after I (eventually) got over being pissed about the body shortage she created. And three days ago I finally finished watching the series Merlin. I hope both girls come with swords. I love swords.

Raven is really thrilled with all the armor. I thought it was funny that everything he didn't really like about Jeanne d'Arc were all the pieces I was looking at. I'll need to see more pics of her head, but I'm thinking it could make a really good boy. What? You expected anything different from me? Blame Katnaper! Years ago she made a post about what DD heads at the time would make good boy DD. It's how I ended up wanting, and eventually getting, Eddie. Volks needs more boys! So now I'm automatically looking for boy sculpts.

Oh man, if there was ever a perfect Saber for me, this would have to be it. I'll spare you a long post of me rambling on about it. I am just so completely and utterly thrilled. Not Len level, but most of the way there. I want to just run around the house screaming because I'm so happy! LOL! I'm sorry for the people who were hoping for something other than Saber, but I for one am HUGELY thankful. Saber... as Arthur... too perfect! (Don't correct me if I'm wrong about that based on the series, since I've never seen it.) And a "Joan d'Arc" too! To me the connection is just uncanny for a few things that have been going on in my life outside of the DD hobby, but I'm super pleased.

Also eventually Mordred...

Would this character be male or female?

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

gaiaswill

~Sister Kyoya

This is Fate. Of course she's female.

JChiibs

~Sister Kyoya

This is Fate. Of course she's female.

Well Mordred in Merlin was male, so I just had to ask.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Mimiyo3

But if they made a new sculpt for her she would look good as a guy imo. I'm just really happy to not have to spend 2000 dollars for an original Saber.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Nikn

I was so sure that this was going to be disapointing that I'm almost not disapointed xD

I've always love Saber Extra character, but I didn't really like her faceup, maybe I'll make this saber my Nero, I'll have to wait for more pictures xD

Kushina

My friends are disappointed and here I am, jumping around in my room. xD I'm soooo happy, its blue Saber ;___; Definitely going to buy her. Especially for that Outfit.

Not sure about Jeanne~ I like her design, but the face looks a bit off to me. Need to see more pictures :'O

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

Cristal Zhaduir

AAAAAAAAAA Saberrrrrrrr finally you will come to my house !!!! *_* , and Jeane looks so pretty i need more photos of her and of course of Saber new faceup and remake of her outfit and all *_* .

sign.png

Weltfremd

God damnit! I should've known.. with the popularity of Fate/GO. I might Order one of them... but I'd really wish for Tamamo no Mae, my Waifu.

twinage

Well, no wonder with this pre-order project since FGO is pretty popular too.

But have Volks ever made 2 pre-order project at the same time?

If not, I roughly guess Nier might be lottery

Jeanne is pretty but I still like Saber Lily more.

Also, maybe just me, but this Saber FGO look a lot like Kagamine Len lol

Shailara

So disappointed it wasn't Nier after all... u.u Jeanne is pretty, and I understand that the FGO is popular, but I wish they'd do something else...

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Redwizard

And my Saber collection grows. I'm at least going to pull the trigger on Jeane, making my Saber face team at 7.

DDS Alteria is VERY surprising since she's been DD up until now.

Man, I'm surprised it isn't Nier though.

MegWesley

Oh man. I just got into Fate Extellia Umbral Star big time and I was debating about getting a Saber if she popped up. But, it probably won't be feasible since I want Luka more and I can only budget for one more doll in the upcoming year.

Jeane looks cute though. She is a pain in the butt to fight in the game, but here she looks almost angelic. I'm going to be glad to see more of her eventually!

Home: Hatsune Miku ♡