The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Mimiyo3

DD boy and DDS boy comparison! (Doll Nudity)

Mimiyo3

Okay, I have Len on his default body and my Kirito (Matt) has finally arrived! My pictures are kinda crappy since this was a bit rushed, but without further delay let's see how they compare.

Already we see the most obvious thing. DDboy is much taller. I had him stand with one of my DD3 girls and he was just a smidgen taller than her.

2bCgnzA.jpg

Matt: Why the hell are we naked...?

Len: How should I know?!

It's for science guys.

ok9G4DL.jpg

Matt: "Science", right...

Len(Thinking): You're not a happy kind of person are you...

It looks like the DD boy body has just a little more butt than the DDS boy. It's not massive but it's there.

le7KNFI.jpg

RdmDIuh.jpg

Aelia: Oh this is... Interesting.

Ea: Huh. Nice butts.

Another angle of the butts. it looks like DDBoy has a slightly different shape at least from this perspective. To quote another owner, he do got the booty.

dTv7mQK.jpg

Aria: Good lord I don't want to see those...

Matt: Well I don't really want to show you so we're even I guess.

Len: You're not good at first impressions are you?

Matt: Well, not when I'm naked, no.

Len: Fair point. I guess...

The DD boy body also has slightly broader shoulders and more defined pecks. That v shape on his lower torso (Forgot the name of that, sue me) is more prominent and slightly differently shaped too.

gA15wqG.jpg

Matt: Hold my hand and I throw you off the counter.

Len: I'd rather fall of than hold your hand so don't worry man... (Thinking) What an ass...

Matt: Can we just get some clothes now? I'm starting to get angry over it...

Len(Thinking): Starting?

Alright guys. Give me a second to find some pants.

u57PpGg.jpg

Miku: Heeeeyy cutie~!

Matt: Who the hell are you?!

Len(Whining): Mikuuuu noooo...

Miku: My name's Miku. What's yours hot stuff?

Matt: Are you some kind of stripper...?

Needless to say I had to pull Miku off of him. I think she came on too strong...

Quick bonus shot of Matt next to Ted, my smartdoll Eiji for the curious.

ehnZbTo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Monty

Thanks for this thread!

The girls in the background checking things out made me lol.

Thanks also for the Eiji comparison. It looks like the smartdoll boy's body is still a better body for more masculine characters whilst the two DD ones are good for the bishounen types. I'm curious to know if Volks will ever make a third one - an equivalent to DDdy - if they plan to expand the male line further. i cant make syd with such small shoulders ;_;

Mario

Wow thanks a bunch for this thread! I needed this really bad. Hopefully I can get my hands on one of these boy bodies.

sinclair

I loved the girls in the background too. And Miku was hilarious. Even though I'm not into the boys at all, it's still good to see how they compare.

Mimiyo3

No problem guys! I'm gonna be getting a Lelouch so I'll have the smartdoll slim body to add later for a full comparison! And good luck Mario! These guys are awesome so it's totally worth it!

And yes, it was interesting. Lol. Miku is pretty boy thirsty and now there's a guy who doesn't have a partner so guess what she's up to?

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

elianti

Oh wow I completely missed this thread! Thanks Mimiyo, it's really helpful! Since Lelouch has the new body with a longer neck I'm curious to see how he looks next to the other guys. Looking forward to those pics when he finally gets released!

Mimiyo3

Ah thanks! And I'm interested to see what kind of height difference it makes too. And if I can put it on Ted since Ted is supposed to be like 5 inches taller than him. lol

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

kakulolita

Thank you so much for these! I’d been wondering about the differences- so it’s good to get an actual visual as well as the descriptions. I’ve also been trying to figure out how the SmD slim boy body stacked against the DD boy and DDS boy- so I’m eagerly awaiting that photo comparison thread too! Can’t thank you enough for this omg

Mario

By any chance can you show the DD large gripping hands on the Smart Doll? ;w;

I am disappointed smart dolls don't have gripping hands like the DDs do. I would love to see how it would look on the Smart Doll. I know they won't be able to fit due to the hole differences but I can do that modification.

Mimiyo3
OQ3K4qr.jpg So, it might look okay. I can't actually put it on without modding things myself and I'd rather keep Len's hands on Len. But they're definitely smaller. It wouldn't cost a whole lot to buy some large ver hands and test it out yourself but it definitely wouldn't be perfect.

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.