Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

The Hatsune Miku (And Piapro/Vocaloid) New Outfit Thread

RyuichiSakuma13
On 3/7/2024 at 11:04 PM, Monty said:

https://x.com/volks_dd/status/1765950570152517641?s=46&t=4p5nRrsi9Bdrs_0lk7Ex6w
Oh wow I’m so excited, I LOVE the Hanami Coord outfit and always thought the proportions of nendoll (what it was on originally) didn’t look quite elegant enough for it.
(Note it says Sakura Miku herself not included, although her getting an outfit so far after her release is suspicious)

Its a nice outfit, but I think I like the autumn one better.  I think this one is somewhat plain in comparison. 

I'd love to get Luka, but I don't think I'll be able to get her. @onion16@

Ryu

Monty

A site for the Hanami Coord is up now.

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/dd/special/piapro/product/drs_miku17.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sns&utm_campaign=DD

Looks like it will be sold at the After Event (4th of May)too rather than a preorder like a lot of Miku outfits, although there’s no further details about that.

Price is 22000 JPY with tax.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Heartplace

So looks like Sakura Miku outfit is Dolpa 😞 So maybe it'll be sold online in an after event bloodbath? It's my only hope 8')

On 3/8/2024 at 2:43 PM, Monty said:

It’s Luka’s 15th anniversary year, which has been good news for the others (Kaito and Meiko were announced in theirs and Rin/Len got their reboot), so I think a reboot could be a possibility as this years MagicalMirai announcement.

If it happens I just hope they finally make another outfit for her instead of just rereleasing the Senbonzakura outfit.

It’s actually Luka I’d like to put this Hanami Coord on more than Miku, but I’m not sure if the blouse is loose enough for her larger bust size.

When is Magical Mirai? I would absolutely ascend if they gave her her new symphony outfit. That outfit is divine on Luka! 

Monty
4 hours ago, Heartplace said:

When is Magical Mirai? I would absolutely ascend if they gave her her new symphony outfit. That outfit is divine on Luka! 

The dates were confirmed recently - Fukuoka is  17-18 Aug, Tokyo is 30 Aug - 1 Sept, and Osaka is 12-14 Oct. Often anything major getting announced will be at first of the events or the Tokyo event (since it’s the one on/around Miku’s birthday, although it’s also usually the first one, not this time though) but there have been times where there are announcements at the later event too. 

• Like 1