Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

The Hatsune Miku (And Piapro/Vocaloid) New Outfit Thread

Shailara

If like the Luka one too. I also have a mighty need for those glasses.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Eiko82

I love that you can get matching glasses with your Dollfie 😄

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Monty

(By the way, nothing else was announced at Tokyo Magical Mirai, other than a rerelease of the Miku carrybag... I'm a little miffed by them hyping it up for no reason but whatever)

Anyway, finally theres news on the Snow Princess outfit. It will commence shipping from the 28th.

its been so long i honestly forgot I ordered it

• Like 1

cfx
2 minutes ago, Monty said:

its been so long i honestly forgot I ordered it

I can believe that. I didn't order so I'm sure I haven't been really paying attention, but my first thought in seeing your post was "This isn't aleady out?" @onion9@

I think my confusion wasn't helped by seeing a lot of non-Volks Magical Mirai Miku outfits here and here.

Gabriel
1 hour ago, Monty said:

Anyway, finally theres news on the Snow Princess outfit. It will commence shipping from the 28th.

Finally.  Hopefully the VolksUSA orders of the same will ship shortly thereafter.

I broke down and got the Figma version too.  It should be here sometime this week.

Edited by Gabriel

cfx

Thanks. :) I may need the Luka one. I haven't gotten any of the previous ones; I preferred the first Miku one, that wasn't sold online and sold out during the event quickly and went for ridiculous amounts on Yahoo Japan and ebay.

I can't find it now, but a day or two ago I saw a pic of Luka and Miku wearing nothing but their happis, probably on instagram. :lol:

cfx

Just a reminder that the happis are now available on Volks Japan. At the time I'm writing this, both are still in stock.

cfx

I found the wearin'-nothin-but-our-happis pictures, which with them being NSFW-ish, I'll hide here:

Spoiler

• Like 4

Gabriel

I guess any Snow Princess sets ordered from Volks Jp have been shipping out.  Has anyone who ordered through Volks USA gotten any news?  Jp said shipping would start Sept 26, but USA never gave any specific date beyond "winter".

I wonder if they'll save shipping for the tail of Oct/beginning of Nov since they're going to be buried in shipping work during that time anyway?

baldylox

That's one happy Happi photo!  <3  

Billy

• Haha 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

marishade

Just received my email from Volks USA that the Snow Princess sets are expected to start shipping at beginning of November!

marishade

Mine too! I am looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Beani

I wasn’t sure where to put this since I don’t think these are Rin/Miku kimonos (they are just wearing them). Anyone recognize them from a song? Either way they are beautiful, releasing December at Dolpa. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/volks_dd/status/1187567856436662273

(I see others with embedded Twitter links but it never seems to work for me. What am I doing wrong?)

• Like 1

cfx
18 minutes ago, Beani said:

(I see others with embedded Twitter links but it never seems to work for me. What am I doing wrong?)

It's probably because you are using twitter mobile links. If I change your link to be just twitter.com the editor automatically changes it to an embed:

Edited by cfx

c4tbus

ugh, those furisode are so cute !! i wonder if they will come with shoes and hair accessories .....

Riesz

Ooooooooh I LOVE those! Can't wait for more details about them.

cfx

I think it's the same pictures from twitter, but the Volks Dreamy DD Blog has a little article on these here:

https://ameblo.jp/blog-dd/entry-12539276419.html

On 10/25/2019 at 10:56 AM, c4tbus said:

ugh, those furisode are so cute !! i wonder if they will come with shoes and hair accessories .....

The way the above article is written, I believe those parts will be sold separately.

BeyondTime
39 minutes ago, cfx said:

I think it's the same pictures from twitter, but the Volks Dreamy DD Blog has a little article on these here:

https://ameblo.jp/blog-dd/entry-12539276419.html

The way the above article is written, I believe those parts will be sold separately.

The hair tassels look like the ones sold at the LA Dolpa. The footwear seems different. I think the ones sold at Dolpa were made for SD feet specially made for traditional Japanese footwear. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

c4tbus

@cfx and @BeyondTime thanks for the insight! i agree that the hair pieces look like the ones sold at dolpa, but the geta are probably different. the ones shown here look gold in the pictures, while the dolpa ones were black with some variation in painted design and strap color. 

• Like 1

Mega Negi

GODDAMMIT! I had the Luka happi coat in my cart but before I could check out it was sold out and deleted.

• Sad 1

Monty

The latest Volks News confirms that the 2020 Snow Miku outfit will be made, although that was kind of expected at this point.

Here's the 2020 design for those who haven't seen her: https://snowmiku.com/2020/index_en.html

It's similar to Doremifa Rondo, but I like the colour scheme a good deal better. It's certainly very cute, but I haven't decided if I'll get it...these sets are quite pricey after all.

EDIT: The Snow Miku event is from February 4th to 11th. Volks will be displaying the new outfit there, but its possible they will reveal her on twitter first a few days before (thats what they did last time, anyway)

Edited by Monty

29 minutes ago, Monty said:

The latest Volks News confirms that the 2020 Snow Miku outfit will be made, although that was kind of expected at this point.

Here's the 2020 design for those who haven't seen her: https://snowmiku.com/2020/index_en.html

It's similar to Doremifa Rondo, but I like the colour scheme a good deal better. It's certainly very cute, but I haven't decided if I'll get it...these sets are quite pricey after all.

EDIT: The Snow Miku event is from February 4th to 11th. Volks will be displaying the new outfit there, but its possible they will reveal her on twitter first a few days before (thats what they did last time, anyway)

I love the 2020 design! I hope they'll include her little trumpet (?). 

Monty
3 minutes ago, muol said:

I love the 2020 design! I hope they'll include her little trumpet (?). 

It's a stylised french horn I think. I hope they do too although it would be odd if they didn't, since the theme of the 2020 contest was 'musical instruments'. 
The more I look at it, the more details I notice, so even though this one isnt as elaborate as the last I think it's still gonna be a bit too much for me, especially if it does come with the horn and especially if it needs upfront payment in February again.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1