The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kumi

Smart Doll April 2 announcement - new face? :)

Kumi

DZw8J0CV4AAzaas.jpg

Straight off the 3D printer thus the dark ink & rough surface but looking good so far - electromolding begins.

I'm assuming that it's a new prototype. Or am I missing something?

Pretty... Very pretty...

ggBB

thank you for posting!! i loooooovvveee her sculpt i'd like to see a version with lighter make up-just to see what it'd look like

cfx

Kind of an equivalent to Volks DDH-05 with that eye shape; less severe-looking though.

Kumi

I think it's more like 07/09, but overall very nice.

Eiko82

She is really cute. I like the gentle, mature look of this face. It'll be interesting to see what other faceups she gets.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Akai Okami

Oh my gosh she might be my new favorite smartdoll mold

obitsu_sig.jpg.b3c45109fdd3585a9f55346abae64554.jpg

Janeway

Nice and cool.

amarantinenoir

Is love at first sight applicable here? 'Cause that's what I felt. I hope her faceup remains the same, because I have an Au Ra character (from Final Fantasy XIV) who would fit her perfectly.

I'm not gonna hold off anything for her though. Still too early, and too many other girls to get out.

direpoodle

Wow she's so different from the other Smart Doll girls! I'm not sure if she's exactly my type, but she's really adorable, and I look forward to seeing what other people do with her! Who knows, sometimes a custom faceup is all I need to see to convert me to a sculpt.

Pihlajakoto

This is what I hoped Kizuna would have looked like when she was announced. The eyeshape is what I hoped Kizuna would have. I think that apart from the eyeshape she is very much like Mirai sculpt. Kizuna Kai perhaps XD ?

My blog Pihlajakoto

It_Maybe459

Wow I really like her, so different from other smart dolls

Elys
Is love at first sight applicable here? 'Cause that's what I felt. I hope her faceup remains the same, because I have an Au Ra character (from Final Fantasy XIV) who would fit her perfectly.

I'm not gonna hold off anything for her though. Still too early, and too many other girls to get out.

I feel it too! It's the first Smartdoll I even like.

And oh my, I would love to see her as an Au Ra if you ever do get her! She'd look lovely!

DD Crew Kano Custom DDH-06 ∙∙∙ 2B DDdy ∙∙∙ 9S DDb
Obitsu Crew Zhi Jia Custom Tan AP Type-M

【  Flickr 】【 Instagram Twitter

Jezrah
This is what I hoped Kizuna would have looked like when she was announced. The eyeshape is what I hoped Kizuna would have. I think that apart from the eyeshape she is very much like Mirai sculpt. Kizuna Kai perhaps XD ?

Exactly, this is how Kizuna's eyes should have been shaped. She would just need slight changes to her mouth and eyebrows to make her a bit more snarky looking. If he does this sculpt in tea color I may finally take the plunge on one of these girls.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

amarantinenoir

I feel it too! It's the first Smartdoll I even like.

And oh my, I would love to see her as an Au Ra if you ever do get her! She'd look lovely!

It's super encouraging to hear that. Thank you. It'd be a lot of clay, and doll parts, but I think it could look pretty awesome in the end. I hope...I've never tried anything so ambitious.

Danny tweeted about making the molds today. He asked about a name for her, though I couldn't think of anything. I saw a lot of moon-themed names, which seems oddly fitting to me.

Suzuna

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see her profile! From the front she looks like Tear Grants... I've kind of been dressing up my Aoko like Tear, but this girl is even closer.

Kumi

DZ-GJ62VwAEOll1.jpg

The new Smart Doll girl from diff angle. Proceeding with mold production now. Name suggestions?

DZ_a3pmUMAAfyV5.jpg

This is prototype is straight off the 3D printer so excuse the rough surface and dark ink. I really like her! She needs a name too.

Another two photos, one with different faceup.

cfx

Ooh, she looks good to me with this different faceup. I don't like the eyebrows on the first one otherwise it's nice too.

Zaliayn

I adore this new mold! It the kind of sculpt I've been looking for for absolutely ages

And I love how stern and serious she looks with the second faceup!

cirquemom

She is really pretty, and it really annoys me because I swore that Infinity would be my last Smart Doll. DANG YOU DANNY!!!!! *oh, my wallet....*

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Wow, if he makes this sculpt in the Tea skintone she would make an excellent base for a Sailor Pluto!

SeirenMachina

I actually really like her, she has just the right eye shape for a nice mature look. I’m looking forward to her release and seeing some owner pics. I have seen that some smartdoll faces look flat, and I’m curious to hear the consensus on this girl. I still think the SmD noses need a bit of work, and possibly an actual bridge, but it looks like Danny is slowly improving his sculpts.

Serisu

I really like this new sculpt. I hope he has a planned release date soon; I like the smiley girl but I actually have a plan for the frowney one. Hopefully she’s not like Cherry and advertised but no impending release date.

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

SlyViolin

This is beautiful! Maybe Tahquil should be reshelled into a smartdoll....

Kumi

30078114_1809224266039566_809820692160708608_n.jpg

Straight off the 3D printer thus rough & pale but to let you know the L bust without headlights is in production for all skin tones.

Headlights... 03.gif

Well, the new face is on instagram again.

A few more times and a Cortex release announcement and my wallet might be in trouble...

cfx
Straight off the 3D printer thus rough & pale but to let you know the L bust without headlights is in production for all skin tones.

Headlights... 03.gif

Relevant (maybe NSFW ):