Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

samseramsamsam

Where my knitters at? ;)

UnderOrange

For stuff like blankets there's a lot of wiggle room, I think! You could figure out the finished measurements and cut a piece of paper or cheap cloth to see if you like it.

Its tricky when you don't have the doll to compare, but if you post the measurements I have loads of paper I could snap a picture to give you an idea compared to a Smartdoll.

Moon-to-Starlight

Thank you so much! I would really appreciate the heads up on size, if you are able to snap a pic for me. I was wondering about 28"x11". If that works as a mattress size, I think I could eyeball things from there. I really appreciate the help!

UnderOrange
On 7/16/2019 at 10:42 PM, Moon-to-Starlight said:

Thank you so much! I would really appreciate the heads up on size, if you are able to snap a pic for me. I was wondering about 28"x11". If that works as a mattress size, I think I could eyeball things from there. I really appreciate the help!

Oh my gosh i fell off the face of the earth after that post, I'm so sorry. This first one is 28" by 11"

0810192257.jpg.7c3bb1365fe192936a3b830eecee9770.jpg

And this one is 21"×16" just if you wanted to see something with different proportions.

0810192300.jpg.091cce07a51e03333dc9c09bf2ffc605.jpg

I hope it helps and I'm not too late.

Moon-to-Starlight

Thank you so much! She is here, I just forgot to update on here that she was (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

I cannot get over how pretty she is and how much fun I am having taking pictures... However, I do need to get in gear and finish making her room...

• Like 1

UnderOrange

Aaah she's lovely! Sorry again for dropping the ball. I know exactly how you feel about having helpers around though, lol My dolls all hang out in my work room to keep me company.

Moon-to-Starlight

Don't even worry about it!

I wasn't expecting how much fun it is to just have her sitting next to me while I work! It must be nice to have your whole crew in your work room with you!

• Like 1

Panda_Dolliess

I recently knitted some shawls for my girl! I haven't had time to take pictures of the 2nd one but, here are some pics of the first one! It's a simple pattern but it looks really good with her dress! 

19-09-07-16-10-22-912_deco.jpg.cb8f094e940d78313270c1e480e0c6d4.jpg19-09-07-16-11-44-278_deco.jpg.0e9a6a640b37aa8bcf7850c8739128eb.jpg19-09-07-16-13-44-713_deco.jpg.a894176ef0ad64b0d359d09e150de408.jpg

• Like 5

Janeway

I love knitting and crocheting. I am working  on these hats for the OTOHIME heads.

20200301_201301.jpg

20200301_201159.jpg

20200216_140325.jpg

Aliezen

Here's is mine , kinda neat to be honest.

My mom and me helped each other to knit this up.

spacer.png

• Like 2

UnderOrange

@Janeway That's so cute! I love the bucket shape, she's gunna be adorable in that.

@Aliezen Wow that's really lovely, I especially like the cables!

Janeway

To the above person thank you.

cfx
20 hours ago, Aliezen said:

Here's is mine , kinda neat to be honest.

My mom and me helped each other to knit this up.

spacer.png

This is not only a lovely knitted dress, the posing and photograph are wonderful. @onion24@

I love the shoes too.

Aliezen
9 hours ago, cfx said:

This is not only a lovely knitted dress, the posing and photograph are wonderful. @onion24@

I love the shoes too.

Took almost a week to complete, sadly I got to sell this as it was done at my friend's request T.T

Janeway

I been obsessed with making boots/slippers and hats.

20200312_131202.jpg

Aliezen
On 3/14/2020 at 12:56 AM, Janeway said:

I been obsessed with making boots/slippers and hats.

20200312_131202.jpg

Ikr , sometimes you just can't stop hahaha

Janeway

Aliezen agree and thank you. 

Panda_Dolliess

So I have been really considering making a tutorial for converting human sized knitting patterns into Dollfie sized. Would that topic be interesting since its a combination of a niche hobbies (though more people know how to knit than own DDs probably 😅). I kind of learned as I went along and I don't think such tutorials even exist....

KingyoNingyo
47 minutes ago, MaKayla_Panda said:

So I have been really considering making a tutorial for converting human sized knitting patterns into Dollfie sized. Would that topic be interesting since its a combination of a niche hobbies (though more people know how to knit than own DDs probably 😅). I kind of learned as I went along and I don't think such tutorials even exist....

I'd be interested in seeing it!

• Like 1

Panda_Dolliess

Hey fellow knitters!! I decided to try a new thing and make a Knit with Me video! I've seen a couple of painters do this and I find them nice to watch while Im doing homework or knitting or something. It's over an hour, but I'll work on reducing that in the future! Lemme know what you think :)

Luther
On 4/10/2020 at 10:43 PM, MaKayla_Panda said:

Oh please please PLEASE do! I've been browsing Ravelry thinking about knitting something but there's almost no SD patterns...

• Like 1

♥ My baby girl: Sasara Kusugawa ♥

Pupi

Here I aaaam!

Knitting is my job, but it's far from traditional techniques: I program and use industrial knitting machines, making small clothes when I get free time or during my "learning hours" as a trainee. I started with Nendoroid doll and OB11 stuff last year, later working also for larger type of dolls.

These are some random stuff I made:

9JujS4dg.jpg

QWcKluzQ.jpg

r3BxECuw.jpg

(also the mask is knitted!)

Right now I am working on a new mask model and 2 MDD shirts.

I wish I had more time and yarn to work on stuff with more colours...

I can also use manual knitting machines, but I rarely use them! ... And I have no idea how to knit with knitting needles...

• Like 2

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Katsudon

Awesome 😄 I wish I had access to a knitting machine! You've made some beautiful things with it :3 so jealous of that tiny cable knit! So dainty and pretty~

Conuresans

Aaaa you are tempting me to try to mess with our knitting machines bc those are gorgeous! 💞 I haven't tried knitting anything for my girls yet as I haven't really handled my knitting needles as often as they take more time right now for me. Maybe one of these days though as I have a yarn that'd make a lovely shawl for Sheryl... 

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)