Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Andrewth23

Peach pai questions

Andrewth23

Dose anyone know what the largest peach pai bust is called and how to install and find them and outfits compatible I’m looking to get one for my dd3

Ayuuya

I don't have much knowledge about peach pai--- but the largest I've found are the DDy ones; best way imo to find them are through yahoo auctions japan.... But you'll have to use a proxy, ( buyee, from japan, etc ) If you go this route keep in mind that many of the people selling the busts are not rajikaru himself, but people who have bought them and are now reselling. You need to keep an eye out for which skintone you are looking at, for example the one I posted was Semi White/セミホワイト肌 -- well, honestly SW and N can be used together, but in some lights the colour difference is way more apparent.

Alternatively there is Imoneko, their largest size also seems to be DDy... But they have two versions, the 2L I linked ( which looks to be comparable in size to the DDy peach pai ) and a more modest looking DDy L. You can see a range of options in their shop, however same with the peach pai busts you will have to use a proxy for yja. If you do go this route you need to tell your proxy to order the skintone you want ( Normal, Semi White, White, Obitsu White ).

Putting them on your doll is relatively easy in comparison. Remove the arms + head of your doll, remove their bust. Carefully slide their new silicone bust over the frame, reattach arms and head and you are pretty much done---?

Compatible clothing: depends on what size you get, if its a DDy pai then DDy size clothes should fit. Since the busts are squishy you could probably get away with squishing them into slightly tighter items-- just keep in mind that the silicone might deform if kept in that article of clothing for long periods of time.

Keijogirl

It is possible to get bigger Wersaze makes really big ones for DDY girls. The owner of DollDelights.com occasionally runs group orders for those busts.

I have both actual Rajikaru PeachPai and the Wersaze busts and, the only thing to me is that the nipples are a bit more defined on the wersaze bust, but otherwise they are very similar products and quality.

The wersaze bust does come with a little chest support to make them sit pretty on your girl's DDY 3 chest piece.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Greta
On 9/23/2018 at 1:24 AM, Ayuuya said:

I don't have much knowledge about peach pai--- but the largest I've found are the DDy ones; best way imo to find them are through yahoo auctions japan.... But you'll have to use a proxy, ( buyee, from japan, etc ) If you go this route keep in mind that many of the people selling the busts are not rajikaru himself, but people who have bought them and are now reselling. You need to keep an eye out for which skintone you are looking at, for example the one I posted was Semi White/セミホワイト肌 -- well, honestly SW and N can be used together, but in some lights the colour difference is way more apparent.

Alternatively there is Imoneko, their largest size also seems to be DDy... But they have two versions, the 2L I linked ( which looks to be comparable in size to the DDy peach pai ) and a more modest looking DDy L. You can see a range of options in their shop, however same with the peach pai busts you will have to use a proxy for yja. If you do go this route you need to tell your proxy to order the skintone you want ( Normal, Semi White, White, Obitsu White ).

Putting them on your doll is relatively easy in comparison. Remove the arms + head of your doll, remove their bust. Carefully slide their new silicone bust over the frame, reattach arms and head and you are pretty much done---?

Compatible clothing: depends on what size you get, if its a DDy pai then DDy size clothes should fit. Since the busts are squishy you could probably get away with squishing them into slightly tighter items-- just keep in mind that the silicone might deform if kept in that article of clothing for long periods of time.

Do you have a link through buyee? I can’t visit the site since i live in europe 🥲