Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Rella

Dollfie Dream Patterns???

Rella

I want to sew some outfits for Miku but I can’t find any patterns. I did buy the sewing book a while back but it was for L bust and DDdy. Does anyone know or have any patterns I can use for DIII SS bust? Any outfit will be fine. (Most likely a sweater, shorts, and stockings.) Thanks!

doll-mage

- sweater = you can use "SD Girl" size BJD patterns. There are many available for free online; you can browse using a Google search.

- shorts = Miku will fit the same trousers and shorts as any other DD (not DDy). I couldn't find a free pattern currently online, but I do have one in my shop, if this is the style you're looking for?

- stockings = If the book you purchased was the "Maid Dress" sewing book, it includes a stocking pattern you can use for Miku.

• Like 1

jLazy

Any idea wear to find pattern for gloves and sleeves up to elbow?

Tira

One thing you can do is resize 18" doll patterns in order to fit dollfies.  What I did was shrink down the pieces for the top until the width was right for my doll's shoulder and bust, and then shrank all the other pieces to the same percentage.  Then it's fairly easy to add some extra length at the hem in order to make it fit properly.