MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ParacosmDoll

please delete

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 3

baldylox

Awww! She's so pretty! I love that little face! The outfit is adorable too! Congrats on such a beautiful little girl!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Monty

What is her head size like compared to a DDH01? Even seeing these heads in person before, I always had the assumption they were the exact same size as a ddh01 but I've just realised that I never seen them directly compared before. It does look a little smaller on that body, but maybe its just me?

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Monty

Oh yeah, it’s definitely smaller but not dramatically so. I think Miyu’s eyes also make her head look even bigger, and since I am used to it being her head with that dress, it makes Asami’s head seem smaller than it is. Thank you for the comparison!

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Mame

She has such a sweet face! The color scheme of that outfit is really pretty as well.

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Stinkerbell
On 1/27/2019 at 5:51 PM, Majikaru-Rin said:

Yeah, her face is just too precious. I adore her! The dress is honestly one of my favourite articles of doll clothing I own, I just thought it was so pretty and fun. I'm a sucker for pastel things so I had to have it XP

What a sweet-pea, she is beyond wonderful! I was looking at this head for my next purchase, so great to see her all "made up"... I'm a pastel freak too!

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Turta

She is so cute! I'v been coming here admiring her perioditically. That dress is also perfect on her😄 Bytheway, Do you know what material Myau's eyes are? I'v been trying to find that out, but they don't tell that on the dollce worlds website:p (I'm trying to figure out what kind of eye putty I should use with her, might I ask you what did you use on your Myau?)

Edited by Turta
Typo

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 1

Turta
1 minute ago, Majikaru-Rin said:

Thanks, the dress is one of my favourite doll outfits 😄 I'm not completely sure what her eyes are made of but I think they might be acrylic. I got my Myau second hand so she already had her eyes in place with some sort of white putty, I don't recognise it as something I can get locally so I've got no clue what it actually is unfortunately.

Thanks for the fast answer!:D I also would guess acrylic, so it's good to hear you think the eyes might be made from that too. And I totally understand that you can't regocnise a random putty someone used on the doll before, it's a good thing that she came eyes inserted to you, since you don't have to worry about the eye putty😄 I was also hoping/thought that the doll head would come fully put together when I ordered her, and wasn't prepaired for the eye putty dilemmaXD The more I read about it, the more complicated it sounded to pick the right putty for right eye material, but I'm sure that I will figure it out👍👍

toufufu

Asami looks so cute! And that dress on her looks so pretty too~

Now I can't stop looking at the Dollce heads ><

I'm torn between Myau (SP) and Iris and Chateu /sighs

Ai Priestess
On 1/26/2019 at 5:44 AM, Majikaru-Rin said:

I wanted to share some photos of my Dollce Myau head I received a few days ago She wasn't supposed to have a body yet but she ended up stealing one of my DD girls' bodies, a Parabox40 girl body.

I still need to order clothes that are specifically for her but for now, meet Asami

45964990035_2316e0315f_c.jpg

45964990145_6cdcdc4044_c.jpg

33004082028_9d768953c3_c.jpg

46154601044_e78b70303e_c.jpg

She’s so adorable! I love that face! 😍 Did you buy her directly from the company’s site? That’s the only way to get them, right?

• Like 2

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll