Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
CrazyDollPerson

Then there were 3 again...soon to be 5!

CrazyDollPerson

I thought I would like to just have one SD and sold all but Melody...well I missed Mirai and Summer so bought them again...and have two new ones coming

Here are my girls happily reunited:

xULxWnTh.jpg

No one messes with Melody:

dwv1PHah.jpg

Mirai is happy to be back:

tzMQ0G8h.jpg

Summer is just too sweet for words:

58PE8Fqh.jpg

I hate this camera. My girls are all looking right at the camera but yet they don't seem to be looking at the camera in the photos

• Like 1

jemmilly

They’re all adorable

Summer looks so different with new eyes and wig, I didn’t realise it was her until I read your comments.

CrazyDollPerson
They’re all adorable

Summer looks so different with new eyes and wig, I didn’t realise it was her until I read your comments.

She really does look so different, she can pull off almost any look!

Pickle

I love how you styled your Melody! She looks amazing~ Is she just on the size bust she came with or did you change the size?

Congrats on having your girls reunited! I totally understand wanting to downsize to one doll. It can definitely be a challenge though! Hope to eventually see the two upcoming girls you added as well and that you can enjoy them to their fullest!

Edited by Pickle

CrazyDollPerson
I love how you styled your Melody! She looks amazing~ Is she just on the size bust she came with or did you change the size?

Congrats on having your girls reunited! I totally understand wanting to downsize to one doll. It can definitely be a challenge though! Hope to eventually see the two upcoming girls you added as well and that you can enjoy them to their fullest!

Thanks, she is on the new medium smooth bust. I really love this one, Summer has it too, but you can't really see it in the photos because her hands are up.

Pickle

Thanks, she is on the new medium smooth bust. I really love this one, Summer has it too, but you can't really see it in the photos because her hands are up.

You’re welcome! And ah, gotcha. Thank you for letting me know! Glad to hear that it’s a bust you really enjoy. Seeing your Melody made me curious to take another look at SmDs for the future.

CrazyDollPerson

You’re welcome! And ah, gotcha. Thank you for letting me know! Glad to hear that it’s a bust you really enjoy. Seeing your Melody made me curious to take another look at SmDs for the future.

I can try and take better photos tomorrow on my day off. I have had the large smooth and felt they were too big, but these are shaped very nicely, and only slightly larger than the standard bust they come with.

Pickle
jenlovesdolls said:

I can try and take better photos tomorrow on my day off. I have had the large smooth and felt they were too big, but these are shaped very nicely, and only slightly larger than the standard bust they come with.

You don't have to do that if you don't want! And I saw in Baldylox's forum about Mirai that the large bust for Smart Doll is larger than the DD L Bust! So, I probably wouldn't want to go that big if I ended up purchasing one and totally understand why you'd feel they were too big.

(Edit: Saw Baldylox's comparison forum after the Mirai one and the DD L Bust  is actually about the same size where Mirai's justs sits lower...my bad)

The smooth M bust does sound like a keeper though for sure~

Edited by Pickle

CrazyDollPerson

You don't have to do that if you don't want! And I saw in Baldylox's forum about Mirai that the large bust for Smart Doll is larger than the DD L Bust! So, I probably wouldn't want to go that big if I ended up purchasing one and totally understand why you'd feel they were too big.

(Edit: Saw Baldylox's comparison forum after the Mirai one and the DD L Bust

is actually about the same size where Mirai's justs sits lower...my bad)

The smooth M bust does sound like a keeper though for sure~

The smooth medium bust is a very nice size and shape IMO. I love it, I would love to get it for all my girls lol

CrazyDollPerson

Make that 7 LOL

LcOWI60h.png

• Like 1

LynaLune

Love your girls, Summer looks best with blue eyes imo 😍

Edited by LynaLune
  • Like 1

BeyondTime
9 hours ago, jenlovesdolls said:

Make that 7 LOL

You are officially Billy path...

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

CrazyDollPerson
2 hours ago, LynaLune said:

Love your girls, Summer looks best with blue eyes imo 😍

I agree!  I love her in every eye color I have tried, but the blue, grey and teal are my favorites.  She has on the teal right now as they pop with her dress 😄

• Like 1

CrazyDollPerson
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

I suppose if you count ALL my dolls that could be true haha

Catzs101

They're all so cute! And I love Melody's cat ears! 😻

• Like 1

darlingdeers

Ooooo, I love how smd tea girls look with warm toned wigs, where did you get that wig for Summer? I love it!

baldylox
On 3/21/2019 at 1:16 AM, BeyondTime said:

Hahahaha!  It is a long dark path but full of fun, pretty ladies and cookies!  😄

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

CrazyDollPerson
18 hours ago, darlingdeers said:

Ooooo, I love how smd tea girls look with warm toned wigs, where did you get that wig for Summer? I love it!

Eek I honestly don't remember.  If I can hunt down where I got it, I will let you know.  I think I got it off ebay, I just have to research it!

CrazyDollPerson
19 hours ago, darlingdeers said:

Ok I got it from Denver Doll Emporium.  It is a Leeke wig in 8/9 I don't see this exact one on her page anymore but there is a longer version of it.

• Like 1