Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Gunter

Volks Super Dollfies

Victoria

Thank you sooooo much @Monty. You are awesome. ♡ 

And you are right, the outfit looks surprisingly great on a DDS body. O.O Mel looks so stunning! I really thought I had to switch her body out b/c I have heard SD13 looks baggy even on a normal-sized body.

I'm so relieved that it suits so well. Still baggy, ofc, but not in a bad way. 

Time to stalk YJA! now, haha.

Monty

Luckily Boyhood Cecile is SD10 size (or just plain ‘SD’) not SD13. (Which...I think size wise is basically just the ‘old’ SDGr?) but even being basically the same height theyre still really chunky compared to DDS which is where the clothes differences come in. I think an actual SD13/SDGr outfit would not work.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

Victoria
4 hours ago, Monty said:

Luckily Boyhood Cecile is SD10 size (or just plain ‘SD’) not SD13. (Which...I think size wise is basically just the ‘old’ SDGr?) but even being basically the same height theyre still really chunky compared to DDS which is where the clothes differences come in. I think an actual SD13/SDGr outfit would not work.

Oh, didn't know that Cecile and Williams are SD10. Thank goodness in that case!

Just bought the outfit, btw. xD I hope it will arrive just in time for christmas. Williams' outfit looks nice, too. Probably next year. 

I'm not a huge fan of the Silver Coin line but the boyhood versions are just....awwwww 🥰❤ 

You qre so lucky to have that precious little boy.

• Like 2

apag22

The volks USA website is doing SD full choice right now until June 10th. Anyone gonna throw down and make one? 💸

🎎instagram🎎

Doll Family: SmD Mirai, SmD Felicity, MDD Liliru (Yuki), MDD Mochi Ashi (Sakrua), Volks YoSD Lin (Eleanor)

Waiting on: Isla Dolls Raspberry, Volks SDM-F-45, Volks SD-F-22

monkeypizzasonic

I keep thinking about doing one someday, either an MSD f40 or an sd13 girl. Right now I'm still waiting for Elsa though. Only one Big Volks Purchase per year lol.

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

I keep thinking about doing one someday, either an MSD f40 or an sd13 girl. Right now I'm still waiting for Elsa though. Only one Big Volks Purchase per year lol.

It looks like they’ve updated the Frozen site and removed some of the additional details from the adult Elsa and Anna panel. Unless I’m losing my mind, they had fabric details for the train on Elsa’s dress and some additional details on Anna’s release too. Now it looks like they’ve reverted to the original announcement details. Not sure what that means except maybe that something in the designs didn’t work out. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

marishade

That is disheartening.

BeyondTime
1 minute ago, marishade said:

That is disheartening.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I’m sure they’re just working out all the details, and as we all know anything can change between now and the release. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty

Just felt like posting the fancy lad Cygnus in here because I like my newer photos better than the one I posted before, and he’s been the favourite in my whole doll squad lately.

E03rwOMVIAI15rg.jpg

E1aFed7VUAAljd4.jpg

E3BoIrSUYA0Wn2j.jpg

I also got another Super Dollfie recently... a Yo Super Dollfie (Kanata) that is, and he got customised with a new wig and a faceup by Sealand to be Cygnus’s child version. 

E2xYGyXUUAIwgpQ.jpg

I would love to do full choice one day (for a tan sd75) but that’s not going to happen for a long time, and definitely not while EMS isn’t back to normal. I’m still hoping Volks will let us GL members do it ourselves when visiting in future. I’m not that interested in using a proxy to get one because it seems much more special to do it yourself. 

Edited by Monty
  • Like 6

BeyondTime
30 minutes ago, abs2891 said:

So... how does one actually get to this page? 

https://volksusastore.com/onlinefcs/

Everything I click on redirects me to https://volksusa.com

I don’t really want to buy a doll this go around.  I’m just curious and now I’m wondering what I’m doing wrong lol

Go to volksusa.com and click on the online fcs banner, then click on the pink or green button with the label for the doll you want to order, then click on the “ready to make my order” button at the bottom. 

You can go through the entire selection process without ordering anything. 

abs2891
9 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Go to volksusa.com and click on the online fcs banner, then click on the pink or green button with the label for the doll you want to order, then click on the “ready to make my order” button at the bottom. 

You can go through the entire selection process without ordering anything. 

Yeah, every time I click the banner it just reloads volksusa.com - I’ll try some other devices and browsers I guess

BeyondTime
5 minutes ago, abs2891 said:

Yeah, every time I click the banner it just reloads volksusa.com - I’ll try some other devices and browsers I guess

Yeah, you likely have a browser issue, it worked fine for me.

demonmiko
17 minutes ago, abs2891 said:

Are you in North America? I know that friends in other regions can’t view the online FCS site.

abs2891
10 minutes ago, demonmiko said:

Are you in North America? I know that friends in other regions can’t view the online FCS site.

Yeah was coming back to say I figured it out and that was the problem - I’m in Japan right now lol 

demonmiko
1 minute ago, abs2891 said:

Yeah was coming back to say I figured it out and that was the problem - I’m in Japan right now lol 

That’s probably it then. Unless you can VPN to NA somewhere, it may be blocking you based on your location.

abs2891
1 minute ago, demonmiko said:

That’s probably it then. Unless you can VPN to NA somewhere, it may be blocking you based on your location.

Yup, I have found a vpn connection that has let me get in so now I’m poking around 

• Like 1

InariPassenger

I'm overly excited about my new Super Dollfie Lieselotte! She is so beautiful! I made a detailed YouTube unboxing video of her! 

• Like 5

Monty

@InariPassenger I always love watching your videos, there’s something very calming about the way you open and show off all the bits and pieces. They’re very informative! I’ve had a lot of them on in the background while drawing recently.

I wasn’t a huge fan of Lies’s face at first, but she’s grown on me a lot and she looks particularly cute in your video. The outfit is amazing too.

• Like 1

Tenukihandcrafts
On 6/3/2021 at 10:58 PM, apag22 said:

The volks USA website is doing SD full choice right now until June 10th. Anyone gonna throw down and make one? 💸

I didn’t do the June FCS but I did order in April and am waiting for a sunlight F48. Looking forward to meeting her; I’ve wanted a Rinon since I joined the hobby.

• Like 1

Cydril
On 6/3/2021 at 10:58 PM, apag22 said:

I did a FC F-62 in tan skin :) My first Volks resin doll, after 11 years in the hobby. I got him blank though >__> Volks faceups are a little too...glamorous for me.

• Like 1

apag22

Volks USA is doing full choice again! This time for SMD and SD16!

https://volksusastore.com/onlinefcs?utm_source=VOLKS+USA+Newsletter+-+Dollfie®&utm_campaign=4c9a1bd8a9-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_11_19_05_30_COPY_03&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ec4add3d30-4c9a1bd8a9-413468143&goal=0_ec4add3d30-4c9a1bd8a9-413468143&mc_cid=4c9a1bd8a9&mc_eid=098ffb1b55

once again I am sitting here fighting the urge to make one.... I had an idea last night for a vampire super dollfie so now the gears are spinning in my head lol

Edited by apag22
typo
  • Like 2

🎎instagram🎎

Doll Family: SmD Mirai, SmD Felicity, MDD Liliru (Yuki), MDD Mochi Ashi (Sakrua), Volks YoSD Lin (Eleanor)

Waiting on: Isla Dolls Raspberry, Volks SDM-F-45, Volks SD-F-22

marishade

I am going to at least look at the options they have for SDM. I just bought an Icon though so even if I create the perfect Doll I probably should not get it right now. There will aways be other OFCS.

monkeypizzasonic

Still plan to get an smd f-40 someday, but she shows up in the online fcs fairly often so I'm not in a rush.

MaleficentMrsofEvil

So, being new to the Volks world, I don't know if Dolfie Icons belong here (if not, please move this post), but I missed this, and on the one hand, my wallet is very happy, but on the other hand, DAMN!!! https://volksusa.com/dollfieicon/2021.html

The 2021 Futuristic line. I loves them. I wants them all. So gorgeous.

I told myself I didn't want a resin Volks doll, then I saw one in person, and I WANTS it. 

• Like 1