Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

K-2

Doll Directory Limit?

K-2

It appears a user can only post 25 dolls to the Doll Directory, then the Add Doll button goes away.

What are Baldylox and I to do?

• Like 3

MVSig.jpg

baldylox

Wow, that's going to be an issue.  😉  I'll get with Averis and see if there's a setting to change that or if we're screwed.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime

I just went ahead and upped myself to plus.

4 hours ago, baldylox said:

Wow, that's going to be an issue.  😉  I'll get with Averis and see if there's a setting to change that or if we're screwed.

Billy

I say we start a betting pool for how long it takes Billy to add all his dolls. @onion9@

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Averis
15 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I say we start a betting pool for how long it takes Billy to add all his dolls. @onion9@

All, what, 83 of them? >< That is a ton of work. I only have 9 including my 2 BJDs, with 1 and possibly another being held by a friend atm on the way. I got nothing on most of you guys. XD

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, Averis said:

All, what, 83 of them? >< That is a ton of work. I only have 9 including my 2 BJDs, with 1 and possibly another being held by a friend atm on the way. I got nothing on most of you guys. XD

Well, lets face it, Billy is in a class all his own.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Daisy-chan
4 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Well, lets face it, Billy is in a class all his own.

Well, he is the Doll Ojisan for a reason! @onion9@

Poofiemus

The real thing with Billy is that he has to make sure that he adds them faster than he brings new ones in. That's going to be a challenge for him. :lol:

• Haha 3

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

katnaper
8 hours ago, Daisy-chan said:

Well, he is the Doll Ojisan for a reason! @onion9@

Oh god, that just about killed me.  I always thought of him as the general (balldylox's army) but Doll Ojisan is a better title🤣

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

baldylox

Well well, it seems I'm quite the topic here!  LOL  I'm glad the limit won't apply for me on the doll listings but it's kind of sad that you ARE limited unless you are a Patron Plus.  :(

As far as me adding ALL my girls here, I'll definitely do it.  But there's no telling how long that will take me to do.  😄  What are the bets going at right now?  1 month?  5 months?  Never?    If the money is right, I'll split winnings with someone!

And the Doll Ojisan name was given to me by Japanese TV show hosts.  😉  When Ed and I were there back in 2017 and we got on TV, that's what one of them called me and it stuck.  I kinda like it and take it as a badge of honor.  <3  If no one knows what I'm talking about, here's when me and Manami got on the Japanese version of Good Morning America!

Billy

• Like 1

K-2
48 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Well well, it seems I'm quite the topic here!  LOL  I'm glad the limit won't apply for me on the doll listings but it's kind of sad that you ARE limited unless you are a Patron Plus.  :(

I just tried to send you a message and it said, "baldylox cannot receive messages."

Is your mail box full or something? Don't you want to hear from your adoring fans? Please don't shut us out!

MVSig.jpg

Averis
35 minutes ago, K-2 said:

I just tried to send you a message and it said, "baldylox cannot receive messages."

Is your mail box full or something? Don't you want to hear from your adoring fans? Please don't shut us out!

I changed a setting for Mods. Try again.

• Thanks 1

baldylox
20 hours ago, K-2 said:

If it was the message about the photo story then I got it.    😉   And of course I want to hear from my adoring fans!  All 2 of them!  LOL

Billy

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

If it was the message about the photo story then I got it.    😉   And of course I want to hear from my adoring fans!  All 2 of them!  LOL

Billy

Three, but I'll be honest it's like 10% Rei, 50% your other girls and 40% you. 😛

Edited by BeyondTime

baldylox
37 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Three, but I'll be honest it's like 10% Rei, 50% your other girls and 40% you. 😛

That really made me laugh and then smile.  Thank you so much for that!  <3

Billy

Ravendruid
11 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Maybe 4, but Bud and Sprout probably account for 40% in this house.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

baldylox
40 minutes ago, Ravendruid said:

Maybe 4, but Bud and Sprout probably account for 40% in this house.

Hee hee, I know you guys are huge fans of theirs!  Poor Sprout still doesn't understand why she has fans tho.  But some of her fans can be a little over the top.....  

DSC_7963.thumb.JPG.bb59430f92f707cee882fb8ea5648837.JPG

And I still have the Sprout shirt SisterKyoya designed!  Sprout just ignores me when I wear it tho.  LOL

DSC_0500.thumb.JPG.06b49f5d35510891db9fa5fd99ce5de3.JPG

• Like 1

JChiibs

LMAO! I totally forgot I did the large sized shirt. 🤣 Seeing that pic pop up randomly as Raven was reading this thread really surprised me and I started cracking up really hard. That graphic was really fun to do. Still trying to wrap my mind around that I have a laptop now that I can do stuff like that again.

I'm glad that I happen to already have the Patreon level that I don't have to worry about having enough bio slots. Between Raven and I, if all of our WIP Kiddos were finished I believe it would be well over the 30 mark... 🤯 Mine alone looks like it is sitting at 25 finished unless someone is hiding, with one preordered, and more floating heads in a box. Still, even if I include my Chibi Bunch (11cm Obitsu bodies) I still don't think I would reach the number of girls Billy has. 😅 I have no idea how long it will take to get my DD bios up, even if I already have quite a few listed from the old forum. Just Tama's took me two days. Of course I was working on other DD writing. It is still a stark reminder that even though I'm decent at writing stories, writing character bios is a different beast all together.

~Sister Kyoya

• Like 2

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram