Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AwkwardMango

Candy Dream Dolls

AwkwardMango

Candy Dream dolls are cute tiny chibi resin dolls and are based in Korea. Here I'll introduce you to a bjd brand that you may not have heard of that makes super cute chibis, your wallet might take a hit if your not careful.

Here's some pictures of some their cute dolls! @onion26@

DSC09395_shop1_120607.thumb.png.c28d9ef5a8dd77a2b9dc3ab46a89ed1f.pngDSC08444_shop1_164952.thumb.png.72ae5980d9144411536243911b4a0645.png

Hes so cute with that soft expression @onion24@

DSC07395_shop1_151337.thumb.jpg.10aeca39f375b8c453ddabe3377f4e52.jpgDSC00526_shop1_143828.thumb.png.f2c8ce2362b934965606aad3466ed736.png

I also really like her face up, so cute.

DSC09715_shop1_234926.thumb.png.f454272c40797743de336e0e102d653b.png

And we have their special candy which is their limited tan skin dolls, I think the color is quite nice. His face up is really cute too. 

What do you think of Candy Dream dolls, would consider getting one? I definitely have some their dolls on my ever growing dolly wish list.... 😓

Also sorry if this post sounds a bit awkward, I get nervous about what to write...

Edit - Forgot to add some links ^^;

Where to Buy Them

http://candy-dream.com/category/basic-candy/25/

http://dolkus.com/list.php?dool=3929&pan=Candy Dream #h_cart

Where to Follow Candy Dream on Social Media

https://twitter.com/tw_candydoll

https://www.instagram.com/ins_candydoll/

Use the hashtag 캔디돌 on both instagram and twitter to see more owner pictures of their dolls 

Hope this helps ♥️

Edited by AwkwardMango
  • Like 1

Monty

I really like CandyDream dolls! A friend of mine showed them to me. Apparently they can take obitsu11 size clothes.

With their gigantic resin heads and small feet though, I kinda doubt that they can stand very well on their own (although my Dearmine Picasso Bean also cant, and I dont hold it against him).

It would be really cute to have super mini versions of my DDs in this form that they could hold.

Noxxbunny

I love looking at them but since I'm not one for tinies, I can't justify getting one to myself even though I think they're totally adorable. I think they'd be great for making Maplestory 2 characters, actually 😆

• Like 2

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

KonekoHigure

I saw some ads for them on Dolkstation! They are so cute! I think I may get one in the future. ^^

• Like 1

At home: Ashura (DD Ruri) - Nova (DDS Alice Kuonji)

AwkwardMango
10 hours ago, Monty said:

It would be really cute to have super mini versions of my DDs in this form that they could hold.

That's a great idea,  it would be cute to have mini versions of your characters it would be like dollception lol

sinclair

How dare you post such cuteness without a link to empty our wallets upon?  I can totally see the girl in the 1st photo on my desk at work.

• Haha 1

BottleStar

I've been seeing Nunus around on twitter lately! I always thought that expression was hilarious! When I randomly saw Nunu in this doll comparison photo, it made me more curious about the doll company. Thank you for sharing the name, now I can finally go look them up!

AwkwardMango
23 hours ago, sinclair said:

How dare you post such cuteness without a link to empty our wallets upon?  I can totally see the girl in the 1st photo on my desk at work.

Hahaha, allow me to post some links to where you can purchase such cuteness. 😉

http://candy-dream.com/category/basic-candy/25/

http://dolkus.com/list.php?dool=3929&pan=Candy Dream #h_cart

• Like 1

AwkwardMango
14 hours ago, BottleStar said:

I've been seeing Nunus around on twitter lately! I always thought that expression was hilarious! When I randomly saw Nunu in this doll comparison photo, it made me more curious about the doll company. Thank you for sharing the name, now I can finally go look them up!

Your welcome 😊 I happened to stumble upon them when I was browsing Dolk station and found them to be super adorable. I also have seen them around instagram and twiiter.

Stinkerbell

Beyond adorable!! I like the little "Alice" looking one... would be super cute with larger dolls.

• Like 1

Poofiemus

I just got an Obi 11, so the prospect of these guys sharing clothes with Obitsu 11 is honestly more interesting to me than the dolls themselves, lol. The prices on the clothes are pretty sane too, so if it doesn't work out I wouldn't exactly be out a lot of money.

. . .and if it does work, Teeny Vita might need that rabbit suit.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

jazijaz

why did I click on this thread?  I want them all >_< I'm a sucker for small dolls and chibis. I already have obitsu 11 clothes here that I purchase by mistake (I have latidoll yellow kids here, they're so small so I thought obitsu 11 clothes would fit but no, they didn't...too small) but I already made so many doll purchases this year, next year it is! 

TeaDoll

I have two. They are every inch as cute in real life! They fit really well in my purses and I they each have their own carrot carrying case that pokes out of the top of my favorite bag. Its fun to see strangers trying to figure out what I'm carrying.

battrastard
On 3/24/2019 at 12:17 AM, Noxxbunny said:

I think they'd be great for making Maplestory 2 characters, actually 😆

On 10/29/2019 at 2:12 PM, Poofiemus said:

I just got an Obi 11, so the prospect of these guys sharing clothes with Obitsu 11 is honestly more interesting to me than the dolls themselves, lol. The prices on the clothes are pretty sane too, so if it doesn't work out I wouldn't exactly be out a lot of money.

. . .and if it does work, Teeny Vita might need that rabbit suit.

@Noxxbunny: That's an awesome idea, I occasionally play MapleStory M on my phone, having an avatar of one of my characters would be cute! (But.... Commissioning one of those outfits from the game would be insane!) 

@Poofiemus: Gonna bring the lil one next Saturday? I'll bring a Lil Fairy or two to compare notes! 

Edited by battrastard
  • Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Poofiemus
14 hours ago, battrastard said:

@Noxxbunny: That's an awesome idea, I occasionally play MapleStory M on my phone, having an avatar of one of my characters would be cute! (But.... Commissioning one of those outfits from the game would be insane!) 

@Poofiemus: Gonna bring the lil one next Saturday? I'll bring a Lil Fairy or two to compare notes! 

Depends on if her new wig comes in by then--i tried making her one myself but it's too heavy and constantly falls off lol

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.