Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mizya

mizya's neemo photos

mizya

Now with the new forum it's easier to share from twitter, so I figured I could make a photo thread for my Azone Pureneemo and Picconeemo. I won't spam absolutely everything that I post on twitter, but I think sharing a few favourites every once in a while could be nice. :3

I've been playing with my Picco D/Lil' Fairy dolls the most lately and on the weekend I took a group shot of my current chibis:

They're from left to right --> Aru (Neko no Te mo Karitai Lipu), Eru (Neko no Te mo Karitai Erunoe), Iru (Neko no Te mo Karitai Vel), Alisa (Sweets a la Mode Marron Parfait Alisa) & Iku (Chiisana Otetsudai-san Will).
I originally had the first Chiisana Otetsudai-san Erunoe and Purimyure Yousei Kyoukai Vel but sold them and didn't plan to buy any Lil' Fairies again as the old bodies frustrated me a lot... but then they came out with the renewed Picco D bodies and the kitty maids trapped me again. I also had to get Will because I adore tsundere boys. And then the Picco D versions of Sweets a la Mode series tugged my heart strings as it's one of my top favourite Pureneemo series, although eventually I only ended up getting Alisa because I was picky about the others, ahah... ^^; Well, I did like Maya but I don't have her Pureneemo counterpart so I enabled my friend to buy her instead. xD

I also took a photo of chibi Alisa with her Pureneemo counterpart (who's been renamed Akemi):

I did a matching photo with Sweets a la Mode Cream Anmitsu Yuzuha (renamed Yumei) & her chibi version (that belongs to my friend @Yenna) earlier:

Spoiler

I've got character profiles up for my neemos in my blog, in case anyone's curious about their backstories. :'3

Edited by mizya
typo
  • Like 1

My doll family: Umeko DDH-06 Megumi DDS Mariko Suiren DDdy Sheryl Nome Yuuri DDS Kagamine Rin Yuuya DDSb Kagamine Len ♥ Kanade DDdy Megurine Luka Miharu MDD Arle Nadja Rion DDb Kaito ♥ Enju MDD Marisa 
+ guardian to DD Y'shtola
My blogcarrd | instagram

werewolfisms

your dolls and photos are so so cute!! i'm jealous of your cute little neemo family hahaha

spencer, he/him, doll dad to pero (DDH01) :classic_love: