Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

UnderOrange

Rockin' a New Hoodie

UnderOrange

I'm excited I finally managed to make a hoodie off of Danny's pattern that I like! It looks so cozy, I'm a little jealous.

spv8rmm.jpg

zTkpQ3W.jpg

• Like 3

RainbowNanaki

Ah, that looks fab!! 😍

• Like 1

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Laylian

That turned out really well! Did you have to make any modifications to the pattern?

DesertPhantom51

This looks amazing, and the video you made of the assembly in the other thread was great! 

UnderOrange

Thank you all ❤️! @Laylian, the video @DesertPhantom51 is referring to is here: 

It shows exactly how I put it together, the biggest difference was that I made  the pockets internal, so I did have to cut two extra pocket pieces. Second biggest difference was that I bought zippers too short (again, lol) so I stopped it at the bottom of the hood instead of running it all the way up.

Edited by UnderOrange

RainbowNanaki
4 hours ago, UnderOrange said:

Second biggest difference was that I bought zippers too short (again, lol) so I stopped it at the bottom of the hood instead of running it all the way up.

I actually really like that the zipper goes the "regular" length. Usually when the hood zips up as well, it's bc it has some sort of gimmick like a character face. The shorter zipper reads as more realistic to me 😊

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

UnderOrange
12 minutes ago, RainbowNanaki said:

I actually really like that the zipper goes the "regular" length. Usually when the hood zips up as well, it's bc it has some sort of gimmick like a character face. The shorter zipper reads as more realistic to me 😊

That's a good point, too. I'm not sure why they went with the zipper all the way up. At first I thought it was like that because it would be easier to sew, but tbh my way was super easy (by zipper standards anyway) so I'm not sure that was why. Could just be a design thing! Same with the pockets. It does look cool in the official version with the distressing.

RainAndSnow

Oh wow! I've only ever seen the promo pictures of the male Smart Dolls before. He's so handsome and cute! I'm kinda jealous of his style too!

• Like 1

ShinobisDestiny

Do you think this would work for female dollfie Dream dolls as well? 

UnderOrange
16 hours ago, ShinobisDestiny said:

Do you think this would work for female dollfie Dream dolls as well? 

It's cute, definitely on the baggy side though.

3eZoYPd.jpg

ShinobisDestiny
3 hours ago, UnderOrange said:

It's cute, definitely on the baggy side though.

3eZoYPd.jpg

Okay that´s fine with me. Thank you. I will give it a try next year 😄