Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
HazelMaze

Two Broken Left Feet-Repair and Reenforcment Help

HazelMaze

So much to my frustration and dismay, I now own TWO Azo2 with broken left feet. The failing point of both is the connection piece that the screw actively screws into,not the ring. One just completely shattered, and the other has one half broken off the top. Does anyone have a suggestion how to repair these fail points? 

(Both dolls were second hand.I'll admit that the first break was likely my fault somehow.The second I literally just got in the door and I think was either sent broken or broke during transport)

baldylox

Those are definitely known problems on those bodies.  I've had a ton of those break on me too, even when I was being careful.  One broke on me when I was taking a shoe off!  😛  

Anyways, you can get replacement parts from Parabox or Junkyspot.  They come in a pair for less than $20 and they're normally in stock.  Just check under the body section and then parts and you'll see them.

Hope that helps!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

HazelMaze
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

Those are definitely known problems on those bodies.  I've had a ton of those break on me too, even when I was being careful.  One broke on me when I was taking a shoe off!  😛  

Anyways, you can get replacement parts from Parabox or Junkyspot.  They come in a pair for less than $20 and they're normally in stock.  Just check under the body section and then parts and you'll see them.

Hope that helps!

Billy

Thanks a ton Billy! I've pondered over a few ideas to try and straight repair the annoying little parts, as my exchange rate is the definition of awful right now.

At least they are easily replaced! I'd just be ordering the 50cm parts,right?