Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Yumeiro

Leaving new feedback

Yumeiro

When leaving new feedback, what exactly should the "advert" section be filled in with?

fjBcAfO.png

• Like 1

Averis

If you are buyer or seller of an advert you should be able to type the title of the advert there and it should pop up. The feedback does check that only those involved can leave feedback.

Yumeiro

Well, I cannot get it to work then.
And wouldn't the ability to edit the title mess things up as well?

Averis

No, the title is just a front-end thing. On the backend each post is referred by a number that can't be changed. 

As I haven't sold anything on the marketplace myself it's hard for me to know the exact process. >< But, others have figured it out. We can poke them to find out how they got it to work. My assumption is that the person that posted the advert can "award" another user the sale and thus the link between seller and buyer for an advert can be made. 

Yumeiro
2 hours ago, Averis said:

My assumption is that the person that posted the advert can "award" another user the sale and thus the link between seller and buyer for an advert can be made. 

Then perhaps it is only on the marketplace..? So any transactions from the "Looking for..." section is not applicable..?

Averis

Yes, the feedback will only work for the Marketplace. This is why I moved group orders and splits there as well.

• Like 1

RainbowNanaki

Ah, dang. I had a successful transaction with someone on this forum, but it wasn't done through the marketplace. So I guess I won't be able to get/give feedback for that.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Jezrah

I'm having difficulty with the feedback function on one of my listings. I didn't realize that the listing had expired while I still had it listed as pending while it was shipping. I hadn't hit complete yet to allow the feedback to be added, but since it's expired now, it won't let me hit complete, and I also don't have the option to renew the listing. Does anyone know if it's possible to fix the listing now that it's expired so that the feedback option opens up?

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

baldylox
1 hour ago, Jezrah said:

I'm having difficulty with the feedback function on one of my listings. I didn't realize that the listing had expired while I still had it listed as pending while it was shipping. I hadn't hit complete yet to allow the feedback to be added, but since it's expired now, it won't let me hit complete, and I also don't have the option to renew the listing. Does anyone know if it's possible to fix the listing now that it's expired so that the feedback option opens up?

I'll have to ask Averis about that one as I couldn't find any buttons on my moderator page for that.  Maybe he has different abilities in there than I do.  Go ahead and PM him on it as well just in case.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

OccultBeast

I'm also having issues leaving feedback for something I purchased via the Marketplace.  No matter how I try to input the Avert, it never gives me a dropdown or link to select, so I'm unable to leave the seller any feedback!  They however were able to leave feedback for me, so I'm not sure why it's not working on my end.

I've tried typing out and pasting: the full title, parts of the title, a single keyword, and even the url, but nothing ever comes up.
I've tried with my adblock turned off and with it on, too, but it makes no difference.

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, OccultBeast said:

I've tried typing out and pasting: the full title, parts of the title, a single keyword, and even the url, but nothing ever comes up.

I haven’t done an advert transaction, so it’s hard to give a good answer. I did notice the following comment from Averis on the subject. 

On 4/22/2019 at 3:18 AM, Averis said:

My assumption is that the person that posted the advert can "award" another user the sale and thus the link between seller and buyer for an advert can be made.

Did the other party do something to award you the sale on the advert?

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

OccultBeast
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Did the other party do something to award you the sale on the advert?

Hmm, good question.  I don't think I got any like, notifications about such a thing happening, but I'll page @Subaru to find out officially~

Subaru

Oh... I actually didn't know I had to enter the username of the person who I sold to when I marked the advertisement as complete.

It seems like the listing is locked now, so I don't know if I'll be able to make any edits to the already completed listing. ;__;

Is there a way where I can go back and edit it so that I can add OccultBeast as the buyer?

Sorry for the trouble.

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, Subaru said:

Is there a way where I can go back and edit it so that I can add OccultBeast as the buyer?

If you want to report the specific advert I will see if I can reactivate it. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime
12 minutes ago, Subaru said:

It was for this one: 

All I was able to do was unlock it. Not sure if that will allow you to make changes to it, but you can give it a try.

Subaru
2 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

All I was able to do was unlock it. Not sure if that will allow you to make changes to it, but you can give it a try.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like the case. ><;

Do you think it's possible for me to remake the advertisement, then close it when designating OccultBeast as the buyer?

Not sure if that would break any rules though.

spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

BeyondTime
5 minutes ago, Subaru said:

Do you think it's possible for me to remake the advertisement, then close it when designating OccultBeast as the buyer?

I don't see anything in the rules against that. I can delete the original if needed.

Subaru
11 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I don't see anything in the rules against that. I can delete the original if needed.

Ohhh okay. I remade the listing and ended it while designating @OccultBeast as the buyer for the item.
I guess the old/original listing can be deleted.

I'm sooo sorry for the trouble. It was definitely a learning experience for me.

spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Subaru said:

I guess the old/original listing can be deleted.

For the moment I went ahead and hid it, I want to review the forum documentation on adverts to understand it better before permanently removing it. I don’t want errors occurring on either of your accounts, because we messed something up. 

OccultBeast

Thank you so much @BeyondTime for looking into this for us!! 🙏

And no worries to @Subaru, it definitely seems like the Marketplace system is not entirely intuitive.  I was surprised to see that the forum had a system for adverts at all, as I'm used to the Marketplace system on DoA which just has posts for items, and Feedback threads made by individuals themselves.  I definitely like the system going on here, though, so hopefully together we can all come to understand its intricacies and learn to use it seamlessly~

BeyondTime
9 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

I was surprised to see that the forum had a system for adverts at all, as I'm used to the Marketplace system on DoA which just has posts for items, and Feedback threads made by individuals themselves.

Pretty sure marketplace is an integrated feature of this forum software package, and I suspect DOA had to cobble together a system that uses traditional forum technologies. 

The membership raised money for our forum software, and I remember Averis being pretty excited about the included features. 

Sadly, one of the nicer features was an upvote /downvote system for Q&A, and we had a user abuse it for harassment so it was removed. 

OccultBeast
9 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Pretty sure marketplace is an integrated feature of this forum software package, and I suspect DOA had to cobble together a system that uses traditional forum technologies. 

The membership raised money for our forum software, and I remember Averis being pretty excited about the included features. 

Sadly, one of the nicer features was an upvote /downvote system for Q&A, and we had a user abuse it for harassment so it was removed. 

Yeah, DoA is definitely just using a 'what works' system, but it certainly works for them.

There's always someone, isn't there!  Definitely a shame, but I love this forum much more than I ever enjoyed DoA; both for the forum software itself and the community~

BeyondTime
10 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

but I love this forum much more than I ever enjoyed DoA;

DOA isn’t bad, but it took me several years to get to 100 posts, it only took me a few weeks here. 

To be fair DOA has so many dolls to cover that the format isn’t all that conducive to opening new topics of discussion. If you have a question, or want to post a photo, you have to interrupt an existing discussion and may get promptly overwhelmed by another topic / photo brought up by someone else at the same time.

If you like Volks resin boys then DOA is the place to be for sure.