Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

Sign in to follow this  
nanika

Southern California: Good vs. Evil ϟ Doll Meetup, June 1, 2019

nanika

Come join us at our "Good vs. Evil ϟ Doll Meetup" at our private clubroom in Orange County, California!

This is your chance to dress up your doll as a Superhero, Villain, Magical Girl or Boy, Light or Darkness Theme, Angel or Devil! (Don't worry if you don't have any outfits that match the theme-- just bring your doll(s) in your favorite outfits!) 

You will primarily find Azones, Dollfie Dreams, Smartdolls and BJDs at our meets. We also allow most figures/hybrids/customs. Even if you don't have a doll of your own, you are also welcome to come and check out the event!

We typically do things pot-luck style. We encourage everyone to bring something to share-- food/drinks/decorations/props/games/etc. 

Selling and trading is welcomed. There will be a designated room for selling. We recommend bringing a bin/basket for your stuff and a sign (so we know who the items belong to).

Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019, from 1 PM – 8 PM

Address: 27662 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, California 92656

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/332248694062002/ 
(Link only works if you are a member of the Facebook Group: S.California Doll Collective. Join today!) 

(You can still attend even if you can't access the page, as updates will be posted here too!)

- ◇ If you are driving, be sure to choose a route that avoids toll roads on your GPS!

- ◇ Free parking around the building. Just do NOT park in any covered carport or assigned spot.

- ◇ The clubroom is up a ramp between the leasing office and the gym. There will be a sign on the door & you will notice a big water fountain (now turned into a planter) before you enter.

Hope you can join us ! ◇

Edited by nanika

nanika

About 10 days till the meetup! 

Everyone is encouraged to bring something to the meetup, whether it be food/drinks (or contribute money towards someone buying pizza), props for photo backdrops, games, or anything else that you think others will enjoy.

Hope to see everyone there!

nanika

Just 3 days till the meetup!

We'll have some photo backdrops and lighting setups.

Looks like we'll probably be ordering some pizza (which people can help pitch in for if you like).  Or feel free to bring whatever you like.  

And there will be an area for selling/trading stuff too!

Edited by nanika
  • Like 1

pandy
On 5/17/2019 at 11:16 PM, Innocentsake said:

As always I'm looking forward to the meet! I guess for this meet I'll bring Rhea and Yuni? Angel and Succubus seems to meet the criteria for the theme hehe.

Yep! Both girls are very fitting for the theme this time around hehe. Sarah told me she may bring some props for the darkness backdrop so I'm excited to see how the setups will come out this time. 

Me Art and Jannel have a little surprise for everyone and their dolls this time around. But you won't know until the day of what it is 😄

pandy

thank you so much for all the lovely photos especially love the one of the king and their advisor , As well as the ones with your girl and kyubey <3 I am so glad you had a great time! I took a bunch with my camera and also with the help of Nanika and Liliandil. I haven't had a chance to go through them all yet but I will be posting those and the ones from mitsuwa soon :] 

• Thanks 1