Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Pickle

How long have you waited?

Pickle

I was curious as to how long you all have waited when you sent a question or questions via the "Contact Us" form on the Smart Doll website.

For me, I've already been waiting a week and 3 days. Have you had them never respond to your queries or waited months, etc? Let me know! ☺️

Would definitely like to know what is the more normal, expected time of waiting for their response (other than the 3 business days that the automated response told me).

(Update 02/2020: Yeah, they never answered that certain question but others they ended up answering so, it's whatever)

Edited by Pickle

darlingdeers

It's sad to say, but sometimes you'll never get a response. But, I've seen that if you choose to email a receipt and reply there I've only had to wait, hmmm, a day for a response. 

ShinobisDestiny

I think I got an Answer about 3 days after my question but I wrote them on friday evening so maybe they had the weekend off and that´s why it took so "long"

NekoMel

My boyfriend recently bought me a smart doll from their website. He had a question and got a reply within 2 hours. I was shocked there was a reply that fast honestly. It looks like everything worked out too, she has been shipped out. Maybe re-ask a question if they haven't responded. Their website does list some email providers that have issues with their emails. We gmail and it got through.