Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

fallingdolls

Dollce Head On What Body?

fallingdolls

Sorry if this has been asked before, but as I've been doing some research I've just been getting more confused. I have one Custom Dollce Type A Head on layaway and another I've ordered second hand (a Chateu second hand from Mandarake, still hoping she's in stock). My question is what body would they fit on. Long term I'd like them to have a DD body but Obitsu bodies would be fine with me too (maybe better in a way because of the maturity level and price) I'm just wondering the size they'd need to look normal I guess. 

I've read that MDD bodies seem to work best, and that would be a 48/50cm obitsu body right? I'd like a body that's a bit more mature which is why I'm leaning towards Obitsu bodies first. Does anyone know about the color match for Obitsu and Dollce? Would it be more ws or fleshtone? 

Thanks in advanced!

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 1

Singer Yuna

This is my DollceA head in obitsu 40cm body whity color 

Aurora

And this is the same head in normal skin MDD body

Aurora

Both match well ^^

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

fallingdolls
11 hours ago, Majikaru-Rin said:

I've put my Dollce A head on a Parabox40 body (for a cutesy look) but I think they'd probably look fine on a 48 and 50 body too (their heads are quite big) and it'd definitely give them the more mature look that you're going for.

As far as colour match go Obitsu/Parabox's standard White/Whitey skin matches really well. The photo below has a Dollce A head on a White Parabox40 body (the DDH-01 head next to it is Semi-White) and I think it's a pretty good match personally.

39924398283_defe00bbcf_z.jpg

32 minutes ago, Singer Yuna said:

This is my DollceA head in obitsu 40cm body whity color 

Aurora

And this is the same head in normal skin MDD body

Aurora

Both match well ^^

Thank you both so much! Was there any modding you had to do to get them on the obitsu bodies? They look great btw!

• Like 1

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 1

fallingdolls
19 minutes ago, Majikaru-Rin said:

I didn't do any modding at all. It was a bit of a tight fit, but definitely no modding required I'd say based on my own experience 😊

Ahh thank you so much! I'm excited to get them home even more so now.

• Like 1

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 1

Turta

Thanks a lot to the comparisons! I decided to go with the dollce head + parabox body thanks to this topic and your replys. The dollce head looks perfect on the parabox body! (Your dolls look so cute!T-T Can't wait to get mine home)

• Like 1

Cydril

I have my Dollce Myau on the parabox 47cm body! its taller but still chunky. I had a super hard time getting the head on but with the hair dryer I was able to manage it :)

• Like 1

magique
20 minutes ago, Cydril said:

I have my Dollce Myau on the parabox 47cm body! its taller but still chunky. I had a super hard time getting the head on but with the hair dryer I was able to manage it :)

Oh, do you have any pictures? 😄 I'm curious!

• Like 2

Turta
53 minutes ago, Cydril said:

Uuu, she must look amazing too, well fought!😲 (got pictures we can apreciate?)I was wondering between 40-47cm range, but went with the smaller size for more "cutesy look". (Still dreaming of getting taller parabox bodies later)

• Like 1

Cydril

I dont have very good photos right now, but here she is sitting next to DDS :)

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Turta
16 hours ago, Cydril said:

I dont have very good photos right now, but here she is sitting next to DDS :)

spacer.png

Looking good!😍 She fits very well in that body too. These 2 are a very cute pair bytheway:D

• Like 2

chef_mai

I'll be attaching a different head to this body, but this is what a Dollce type-A looks like on a 48cm body. I didn't seat the head fully in because I'll be swapping stuff soon, so the neck looks longer than it really is.

It's not a conventional pairing, but I think it works pretty well. (I guess this is similar to DDP Coron?)

spacer.png

Edited by chef_mai

Loveotomy

I know this is an old topic, but in case anyone is curious, Dollce head on a mochi-ashi:

spacer.png

The body is flesh tone. I really like the proportions of the round head and chunky body!

• Like 3