Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Sesshoumaru gets uppity

baldylox

So I love my Sesshy.  He's the only male character I've ever wanted in doll form so now that I have him, I'm super happy with him.  He's awesome.

But...…

Could he be more than he is now?

Meaning, if I take him out of his anime outfit and put him into some different kind of clothes, will he still be cool and awesome?  I put out this question on Facebook and was overwhelmingly told I needed to let him wear something other than his default anime setup.  

So I decided to try this and I screwed up.  BAD.  I let him pick out something from the clothing bins and what he put on was just.....  DAMN.  Just look at him.

44970048742_1a49c20c0a_z.jpgDSC_1216 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

44107005765_9651d0d75a_z.jpgDSC_1217 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

44970040452_a6d85908ea_z.jpgDSC_1218 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Now here's what I mean by this was a bad thing.  You can see how frikkin cool looking he is in this setup right?  RIGHT?  You know what this means for me now...…….

44970033092_fbb7bdbbe1_z.jpgDSC_1219 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

44970027562_ab3d9dcb49_z.jpgDSC_1220 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

44970021602_d20239cb19_z.jpgDSC_1221 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I now have to go and buy MORE outfits like this so he can look like this more often.  Do you have any idea what this is going to cost me????

44970015052_cd66fa7c3b_z.jpgDSC_1222 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

44970009662_10cabb5a9e_z.jpgDSC_1223 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Anyway, this dapper looking guy just oozes aristocrat now.  I both hate it and love it. 😉

44970000882_7c8e45249f_z.jpgDSC_1225 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I do kind of like his choice of reading material tho. 😄

44969995642_e37f30e6fb_z.jpgDSC_1226 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

45018177721_24f414848f_z.jpgDSC_1227 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

In case anyone is wondering, his outfit is actually parts from two separate Volks sets.  The vest and shirt are from a DDdy butler set and the pants are from a SD male outfit set.

45018173601_fd3e32d8ff_z.jpgDSC_1228 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

"I suggest backing away and procuring me more of this type garb before you incur my wrath you puny human."  <Bares his claws at me>

44106966195_3d3c4a9d67_z.jpgDSC_1229 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Sheesh.  I try and be nice and now my wallet is worse off than before.  I should have left him alone and bought more lingerie for the girls.   :lol:

Billy

• Like 9

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Poofiemus

Viktor fully agrees that Sesshomaru needs a proper suit. . . then again, Viktor is of the opinion that EVERY man needs at LEAST 5 proper, bespoke suits, so I'm not sure how much stock to put in that opinion.

Seriously though, he's rocking this look. Have you checked Dollheart's SD13 boy stuff? I bet there's some goth suits and maybe even some fantasy outfits he'd look amaze-balls in.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

baldylox

I actually have a few Volks outfits for him along with several mix and match setups he seems to tolerate.  😉  I don't know if he'll get too many more things because he never says whether he likes something or not.  I just get glared at all the time no matter what.  😛

Billy

katnaper

I hate that you have such an awesome creature as Sesshomaru in your house. He is just too awesome that the girls in my house are squealing for more photos. Yes, bespoke outfits only please. 🤣 He deserves more than 5, the handsome dog.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

baldylox
3 hours ago, katnaper said:

I hate that you have such an awesome creature as Sesshomaru in your house. He is just too awesome that the girls in my house are squealing for more photos. Yes, bespoke outfits only please. 🤣 He deserves more than 5, the handsome dog.

Awww, don't hate!  😉  Sesshy actually doesn't like it when girls fawn over him.... at least when the ones here do.  XD  He stays mostly to himself but has been seen chatting with or at least being near some of the MDD girls so there's some hope there.  LOL  The last time I changed his clothes we went for a more casual look and he didn't kill me.  I take that as meaning he might actually allow more of that in the future.  

Tell your ladies I'll try and get some pics of him for them to drool over soon okay?  :)

27 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

He looks amazing, and he has a temper too :)

Thank you!  Yeah he has a bad attitude for sure but he's at least not too aggressive about it.

Billy

Nemu

Oh wow. ;///; He looks amazing in that outfit. (I’m also pretty inclined to love him no matter what, he was my childhood anime crush haha.) Still, I feel bad for your wallet! 

baldylox
5 hours ago, Nemu said:

Oh wow. ;///; He looks amazing in that outfit. (I’m also pretty inclined to love him no matter what, he was my childhood anime crush haha.) Still, I feel bad for your wallet! 

Thank you!  I like him in everything I've put on him so far, he's quite the model.  😄

Billy

Nemu
Just now, baldylox said:

Thank you!  I like him in everything I've put on him so far, he's quite the model.  😄

Billy

You’re very welcome! As expected from Lord Sesshoumaru am I right? I can’t wait to see more gorgeous pictures.

Moonsour
On 4/28/2019 at 4:58 PM, baldylox said:

I should have left him alone and bought more lingerie for the girls.

I mean you could buy him some lace too....

I'd love to be his personal shopper 😄

salica

He really look amazing ! I think it is the coolest Smart doll man I've seen !  He is sexy as hell will the fairy ears and white long hair . Congratulations on putting your hands on this one , I really really love it . If you look around it is pretty easy to find boy's clothing .Way cheaper than Culture Japan's prices.

Many of my girls are sending kisses  💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

baldylox
5 hours ago, Moonsour said:

I mean you could buy him some lace too....

I'd love to be his personal shopper 😄

Sesshy wearing lace?? Do you want me DEAD?  😉  He's super picky with stuff and I know there's no way he'd every wear ANYTHING with lace on it.  Now leather on the other hand....

2 hours ago, salica said:

He really look amazing ! I think it is the coolest Smart doll man I've seen !  He is sexy as hell will the fairy ears and white long hair . Congratulations on putting your hands on this one , I really really love it . If you look around it is pretty easy to find boy's clothing .Way cheaper than Culture Japan's prices.

Many of my girls are sending kisses  💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Thanks so much my friend!  It took me pulling in all sorts of favors but it was all worth it when he came together with my friends help.  I've only seen a handful of Sesshoumaru dolls out there on the interwebs but this one is by far the most anime-like and stylish of all of them.  I know I'm biased but I made sure that when he was getting done that he'd have the best of whatever he needed to be the 3D doll version of his onscreen self.  I couldn't be happier with him.  Now I just need to get to work on his little MDD sidekick and that dragon arm...  😄

Clothing *IS* easy to find for boys/male dolls but it's expensive and not all of it will work with my girls so it would be JUST for him..... which I hate having to do.  I prefer having clothing the girls and guys can wear.

Tell your girls he's unavailable.  XD  I keep telling him he has quite the fan base online but he scoffs at me and shoots me the "eat poop" eye.  LOL

Billy

suigintou

He looks absolutely dapper! So weird seeing Sesshomaru out of his big, fancy, traditional clothes... A good weird, ofc

ShinobisDestiny

He looks so amazing. One of my friends who is a hardcore Inuyasha fan would love to have such a doll. I need to show her your pictures 😄 

plainoljane

What a beautiful Lord Fluff-Fluff. Even without a kimono on he has quite the presence.

baldylox
On 6/28/2019 at 5:16 PM, suigintou said:

He looks absolutely dapper! So weird seeing Sesshomaru out of his big, fancy, traditional clothes... A good weird, ofc

Thank you!  I know, it's odd for me to see him like this as well.  😄 But I do like him in regular styled clothes sometimes.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:49 PM, ShinobisDestiny said:

He looks so amazing. One of my friends who is a hardcore Inuyasha fan would love to have such a doll. I need to show her your pictures 😄 

Thanks!  I know there are a few other Sesshy dolls out there on the web but they are all resins and none of them have the right feel to me.  Not to brag but my Sesshy has the right feel and look to him that those others lacked.  I knew when I wanted him made that I would have to spend some time and some money and pull in some favors to make him happen but it was definitely worth it and the people involved did zing job on him for me.  He is hands down the best looking and most accurate Sesshoumaru doll out there thanks to their hard work.

5 hours ago, plainoljane said:

What a beautiful Lord Fluff-Fluff. Even without a kimono on he has quite the presence.

Ha ha, nice nickname.  😉  Thank you very much, I agree with you.  

Billy

plainoljane
9 hours ago, baldylox said:

Ha ha, nice nickname.  😉  Thank you very much, I agree with you.  

Billy

Hehe I got it from what the creator calls his furry pelt/tail thing that he wears over his one shoulder. She calls it a mokomoko-sama which literally translated means "Lord Fluff-Fluff" XD

Besides...even tho he would protest, we all know he's fluffy at heart, right? 😉

• Like 1

Animaster888

That's so cool! im actually trying to make a custom doll of myself rn but after that, im gonna try to get a doll that looks like todomatsu matsuno from osomatsu san

• Like 1