Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Galvatim

Azone Amane Black Raven Collection

Galvatim

I recently acquired Azone's Black Raven The Rainy Veil Amane direct sales version.  If MFC is to be believed, that's not even the full title of this doll.  We'll just call her Amane.  

47755676632_a7bf0ecd56.jpg

All dressed up in her shrine maiden outfit.  

47018716724_47c65764fd.jpg

Amane has painted eyes and rooted hair.  Not my preference,  but it's fine every once in a while.

47755676342_ba8f8dfea8.jpg

Aoi, telling her fellow kitsune how it is around here.  Amane should fit right in.  

• Like 2

nocturne

Very pretty. And I agree on the lovely, slightly metallic hair color.

Nemu

Oh, I’ve never seen an Azone before! She’s gorgeous! Do they pose very well? Also, are the faces easy to mess up? (I hope it’s okay for me to ask a bunch of questions! ><) 

Galvatim
On 6/19/2019 at 11:55 AM, Nemu said:

Oh, I’ve never seen an Azone before! She’s gorgeous! Do they pose very well? Also, are the faces easy to mess up? (I hope it’s okay for me to ask a bunch of questions! ><) 

Thanks!  Azone uses Obitsu's internal frame, which is very poseable.  The face-ups seem as durable as DD.  One thing to note is that many Azone 50cm dolls have painted on eyes, instead of the separate, acrylic eyes of Dollfie Dream.  Azone's Iris Collect and Another Realistic Characters series do feature acrylic eyes that can be swapped out, though.  

Nemu
10 hours ago, Galvatim said:

Thanks!  Azone uses Obitsu's internal frame, which is very poseable.  The face-ups seem as durable as DD.  One thing to note is that many Azone 50cm dolls have painted on eyes, instead of the separate, acrylic eyes of Dollfie Dream.  Azone's Iris Collect and Another Realistic Characters series do feature acrylic eyes that can be swapped out, though.  

Oh wow, I might look into getting an Azone doll someday. They seem really amazing. Where’s the best place to get them?

Mothiraffe

@Nemu probably Amiami in my experience, but you can always check ebay and mandarake/yahoo japan auctions as well (though you need a proxy to shop at the latter two sites.) They're super fun to have around! 

@Galvatim They always have the longest names, don't they? I adore Amane, she's stunning 😍

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

Nemu
2 minutes ago, Mothiraffe said:

@Nemu probably Amiami in my experience, but you can always check ebay and mandarake/yahoo japan auctions as well (though you need a proxy to shop at the latter two sites.) They're super fun to have around! 

@Galvatim They always have the longest names, don't they? I adore Amane, she's stunning 😍

Thanks for the info! I’ll prolly check mandarake cause I’ve gotten all my vinyl dolls from them and they just ship straight to me without need of a proxy or anything. (I’m a little scared of proxy buying, I’m worried it’s a big hassle even though it probably isn’t. XD ) 

Mothiraffe

@Nemu I get it! I used to be so put-off using them because I was worried something would go wrong... all the online services that have sprung up really make things easier though. Mandarake's still less of a hassle though, you're right xP

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

Banjo

Oh I am waiting for a Black Raven too a Luluna. I didn't know the hair was rooted. 

Amane is truly lovely!!!

luisjavier_osorio

Your guirl is really cute. I believed at first she was 1/6, but I realized my error when saw her sitting next to a Dollfie. 

asukakanea

did she come with the fox ears and tail or did you put them on her? I love how she's all lavender

ragnamuffin
On 4/22/2022 at 10:58 PM, asukakanea said:

did she come with the fox ears and tail or did you put them on her? I love how she's all lavender

Not the person you asked, but they come with her fullset. Azone also sells a set separately.

Edited by ragnamuffin

asukakanea
On 10/27/2022 at 8:52 PM, ragnamuffin said:

Not the person you asked, but they come with her fullset. Azone also sells a set separately.

that's super cool. I noticed they did that with other outfits. I didn't know if they did it for all of them.