Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AeroHail

Azone 1/4 line?

AeroHail

I dunno if this is the right place for this but it seems Azone will be releasing a 1/4 line of dolls under the name "Iris Collect Petit/アイリス コレクト プチ"

The pics of the first release look so cute so far!

4573199833002_1.jpg?201905101628494573199833002_7.jpg?20190510162849

https://www.azone-int.co.jp/azonet/item/4573199833002

They're calling the body "AZT8-45ボデ"

• Like 2

Yami Usagi

What a cutie 😍

Ive been paying some attention to the larger Azones. I wonder if I’d have ended up with one instead of a DD had they been around back in the day.

• Like 1

Singer Yuna

She is so cute! I will keep my eyes on her ^^

• Like 1

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Astraea

All the new Azone dolls coming out in the Iris collect/Gochiusa lines are so cute! I didn't expect to want this many of them but the list keeps growing, and I thought I'd definitely be planning for a DD or MDD this year, not an Azone! I'm dying she's so cute, her faceup looks so soft and pretty and I love the sailor dress look.

• Like 1

AeroHail

I keep thinking about her cute lil face but I had no plans for another 1/4 outwith my incoming MDD. Hhhhh! I might have to make an exception!

(Though the last time I said that I ended up with 4 azone lil fairies instead of just one)

• Like 1

kct

Actually, she's on the same body as Gochiusa's Chino (who's also on AZT8-45).

Monty

I've been wondering this too - Azone's bigger dolls feature Obitsu bodies (or at least obitsu frames), so does that mean they'd go in the Obitsu section?

Edited by Monty

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Cauldroness
8 hours ago, Monty said:

I've been wondering this too - Azone's bigger dolls feature Obitsu bodies (or at least obitsu frames), so does that mean they'd go in the Obitsu section?

Yup, there's already an Iris Collect thread in the Obitsu section. :) That's also where the Angel Philia discussion lives, too. 

I'll be skipping this one (little girls are not my thing) but I've really enjoyed the larger Iris Collect girls.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Monty

I couldn't find the Iris Collect thread even with the search function, but could a mod move this thread over to Obitsu?

Anyway, a new Iris Collect Petit was displayed at Doll's Myth in Osaka today. Her name is Anna and she comes in two varieties. The silver one is the Azone Direct version (only available at Azone shores in Japan, although some dealers may be able to get her) and the blond is the regular version which will be online at most hobby places like amiami etc.

she is...so cute. I feel Azone are knocking it out of the park with a lot of these recent inset eye dolls. I like her a lot better than the first girl in this line too. 
Her preorder will begin November 8th and she'll be shipping at the end of November, which means you probably have to be very fast. I imagine she could sell out quickly.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 3

katnaper

I wish I'd seen these earlier, she's sold out on all the sites I visited and I was really looking forward to a MSD sized gal...

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

katnaper
2 hours ago, Cauldroness said:

The second release of Koharu is still available some places:

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10647210

AmiAmi even has a pre-owned original Koharu:

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-048878-R

Thank you!  That sailor outfit is so cute but I liked the face-up of Anna with the blonde hair and she is the one whose pre-order is sold out 😫 I'll keep watch and hope they restock her. 

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Beani

Saw Anna at the Azone store and was really impressed with her. Azone has been doing great work lately. The sculpt and coord are truly wonderful. 

Hope you can find one @katnaper 

2066E01F-015D-4F15-BB7B-2CBC0C68DDD4.jpeg

Cauldroness

Oh, great photo @Beani! Thanks so much for sharing. I have a blonde Anna on pre-order and your photo only makes me more excited for her. Normally kid dolls don't do anything for me but she just charmed the heck out of me.

@katnaper - When Azone delivers stock, usually most retailers will get a few above and beyond pre-orders, so you'll want to check HobbySearch & AmiAmi every day, especially towards the end of the month, and you may spot her come into stock. Also, based on her initial popularity, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets another release. Koharu got two releases (unlike Anna, her two color variations were two separate releases, months apart). For the bigger Iris Collect line, we saw 3 Noix, 3 Kano, 2 Rino, and 2 Sumire releases (not including direct store versions).

Also, I'm 99.9% sure that Anna and Koharu are the same head. All of the big Iris Collect girls share the same head mold!

• Like 1

Beani

@Cauldroness Congrats on securing a preorder! From the official shots the silver hair Anna charmed me more but in person the blonde one did. I took a slightly closer shot too so sharing to help with the excitement. 

2B3CB234-F956-49A0-A975-B5CAF3ACCF92.jpeg

Cauldroness

Ah she is too perfect! The Azone Beshine wigs are amazing quality, too. I look forward to adding hers to my collection!

katnaper
4 hours ago, Cauldroness said:

Oh, great photo @Beani! Thanks so much for sharing. I have a blonde Anna on pre-order and your photo only makes me more excited for her. Normally kid dolls don't do anything for me but she just charmed the heck out of me.

@katnaper - When Azone delivers stock, usually most retailers will get a few above and beyond pre-orders, so you'll want to check HobbySearch & AmiAmi every day, especially towards the end of the month, and you may spot her come into stock. Also, based on her initial popularity, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets another release. Koharu got two releases (unlike Anna, her two color variations were two separate releases, months apart). For the bigger Iris Collect line, we saw 3 Noix, 3 Kano, 2 Rino, and 2 Sumire releases (not including direct store versions).

Also, I'm 99.9% sure that Anna and Koharu are the same head. All of the big Iris Collect girls share the same head mold!

I agree @Beani those are awesome photos. Thanks for posting. And @Cauldroness, I really do hope they have extra stock (thanks for the tip byw, I'll watch them everyday) and if not, I hope they restock her. So cute! 

katnaper
On 11/9/2019 at 6:26 PM, Beani said:

Hope you can find one @katnaper 

Holy cow you guys! It's 2AM here and I just looked at amiami and lucked out. She is pre-ordered. Thanks so much @Cauldroness and @Beani! My first MDD type girl!

• Like 2

Misuka
1 hour ago, katnaper said:

Holy cow you guys! It's 2AM here and I just looked at amiami and lucked out. She is pre-ordered. Thanks so much @Cauldroness and @Beani! My first MDD type girl!

Just looked myself and nabbed her as well. Super lucky, congrats!

Beani
1 hour ago, katnaper said:

A big Congrats! That’s great news! I hope to see pictures of these girls Anna is just too sweet. 

salica

All the new dolls Azone are releasing with open eyes and anime eyes are amazing . I got 4 of the ''Is the order a rabbit ?''  ones , and the quality of face-up and the eyes are stunning . I am definitively a fan. 

DSC_0942 copy.jpg

• Like 4

Cauldroness

Ooh I love that Dollheart dress you have on the girl in the middle! And the pink wig on the one on the right is so fabulous!

• Like 1

salica
10 hours ago, Cauldroness said:

Ooh I love that Dollheart dress you have on the girl in the middle! And the pink wig on the one on the right is so fabulous!

Ha! I see you are a connoisseur 😉 Yes , I buy a couple of dresses every year from Dollheart , it is my Christmas gift  ,he!he! The wig is from Dollmore ❤️

Heshiko

If anyone's still looking to pick her up, Hobbysearch has Anna in stock right now. I just put in an order myself!

• Like 1