Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AeroHail

Azone 1/4 line?

Heshiko

Sorry to double-post, but she arrived so it seemed appropriate. I promised Katya she'd get a little sister for Christmas...

ZPj23ne.jpg

h59rGgL.jpg

(Her hat is waaaaay too loose and slippery though, it's driving me up the wall. It will NOT stay on...)

• Like 2

katnaper

I forgot to post a photo of my girl Anya (Anna).  I've never ordered a doll from amiami before so was so surprised at the huge box she came in. I think 4 of her could have fitted in that one box alone🤣

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191227173458562_COVER.jpg

• Like 3

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

ariesseason

I would love to own an Azone Iris Collect Anna some day, such a cutie.

chef_mai
On 12/1/2019 at 8:30 AM, salica said:

All the new dolls Azone are releasing with open eyes and anime eyes are amazing . I got 4 of the ''Is the order a rabbit ?''  ones , and the quality of face-up and the eyes are stunning . I am definitively a fan. 

DSC_0942 copy.jpg

I've been eyeing one of these (second hand) mainly for the head and am curious if the head size is similar to the Iris Collect Petit (8-9") or the same 7-8" heads the older girls have.

chef_mai
On 11/24/2021 at 8:21 PM, chef_mai said:

I've been eyeing one of these (second hand) mainly for the head and am curious if the head size is similar to the Iris Collect Petit (8-9") or the same 7-8" heads the older girls have.

I'm going to answer my own question and say that it's most likely an 8-9" head, going by a photo I found comparing an Azone Mahiro head to the Chino head. It seems to be a different sculpt from the Iris Collect Petit line, though.

Azone 50 Mahiro , azone 50 Chino , is the order a rabbit ?

salica
On 11/26/2021 at 3:54 AM, chef_mai said:

I'm going to answer my own question and say that it's most likely an 8-9" head, going by a photo I found comparing an Azone Mahiro head to the Chino head. It seems to be a different sculpt from the Iris Collect Petit line, though.

Azone 50 Mahiro , azone 50 Chino , is the order a rabbit ?

Sorry , didn't  see your question on time but yes 8-9 it is . I use the same wigs as my Dollie Dream and Mini Dollie Dream uses  :)

chef_mai

No worries! I picked up Maya and am really enjoying her so far. I've started watching the anime and have her at my side. Down the road, I'd like to pick up Chino or Megu, but Chino in particular is hard to track down.

spacer.png

• Like 1

DollsnBooks

OMG I'm in LOVE with them!! Holy moly!!!

DollsnBooks

Is $88 for a 1/4 Azone on ebay a legit price or likely recast?

Ohhhh! The listing did not match me search terms. She is only 16cm. But adorable :)

Edited by DollsnBooks
new info

xmintpie
11 hours ago, DollsnBooks said:

Is $88 for a 1/4 Azone on ebay a legit price or likely recast?

I think the cheapest a Iris petite would go for would be around ~$400 in USD if used or older, if buying in yen, you could get one in the $300 range + shipping if converting to USD. New ones tend to range from $425 - $525 (USD) from what I've seen and would be slightly cheaper if buying in yen due to the current conversion rate. 

Azone dolls you see listed for $240 or less are most likely their 1/6 or 1/12 dolls, though some can go for higher on ebay and other sites.

If based in the US, I recommend checking out Fabric Friends & Dolls for azone dolls, there is also Tasina.ca, which is based in Canada. Dolls.moe is based in europe and also sells azone dolls. For buying from japan, I've used amiami, 1999.co.jp and Mandarake (preowned items).

Instagram: xmintpie

DollsnBooks

Thank you so much @xmintpie! I'm starting from zero learning about these cuties, so that's really helpful!

• Like 1