MADh Vinyl

Chise

Testament

Kizuna & Chitose

Baldylox

AeroHail

Azone 1/4 line?

Heshiko

Sorry to double-post, but she arrived so it seemed appropriate. I promised Katya she'd get a little sister for Christmas...

ZPj23ne.jpg

h59rGgL.jpg

(Her hat is waaaaay too loose and slippery though, it's driving me up the wall. It will NOT stay on...)

• Like 2

katnaper

I forgot to post a photo of my girl Anya (Anna).  I've never ordered a doll from amiami before so was so surprised at the huge box she came in. I think 4 of her could have fitted in that one box alone🤣

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191227173458562_COVER.jpg

• Like 3

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

ariesseason

I would love to own an Azone Iris Collect Anna some day, such a cutie.

chef_mai
On 12/1/2019 at 8:30 AM, salica said:

All the new dolls Azone are releasing with open eyes and anime eyes are amazing . I got 4 of the ''Is the order a rabbit ?''  ones , and the quality of face-up and the eyes are stunning . I am definitively a fan. 

DSC_0942 copy.jpg

I've been eyeing one of these (second hand) mainly for the head and am curious if the head size is similar to the Iris Collect Petit (8-9") or the same 7-8" heads the older girls have.

chef_mai
On 11/24/2021 at 8:21 PM, chef_mai said:

I've been eyeing one of these (second hand) mainly for the head and am curious if the head size is similar to the Iris Collect Petit (8-9") or the same 7-8" heads the older girls have.

I'm going to answer my own question and say that it's most likely an 8-9" head, going by a photo I found comparing an Azone Mahiro head to the Chino head. It seems to be a different sculpt from the Iris Collect Petit line, though.

Azone 50 Mahiro , azone 50 Chino , is the order a rabbit ?