Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Eiko82

SmD boobs vs Volks L bust

Eiko82

I'm asking for a friend : She wants to buy the Star Piece Memories (L Bust) Outfit Set from Volks for her Smart Doll. She wants to know which SmD would fit in this outfit. Does anyone know? Would she need a large or smooth medium bust?

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Eiko82 said:

I'm asking for a friend : She wants to buy the Star Piece Memories (L Bust) Outfit Set from Volks for her Smart Doll. She wants to know which SmD would fit in this outfit. Does anyone know? Would she need a large or smooth medium bust?

I can't answer the bust question, but once my first SmD arrives next week I can try my Star Piece memories set on for general fit in the arms and torso, and then post photos. Gonna be late next week or next weekend though. My SmD will be S bust, and I'm not planning on buying an M or L for her, and my Star Piece sets are SS - M. From the photos on Culture Japan I think either bust would require the L bust outfit, but without actually seeing them in person I really don't know for sure if they fit it.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

growcian

20190519_142802.jpg.125a94962631711916f9aa6952ec8dba.jpg

*I* get to answer the L-bust question.

@onion9@

Star Piece Memories L fits without any issues on SmD L-bust.

@BeyondTime: I still think it's a good idea for you to post your own pics with the smaller bust size once you receive your own Kizuna. I don't have Star Piece Memories SS-M. I would be interested in reading about your observations concerning the SmD-S + Star Piece Memories SS-M combination.

• Like 1

2B_banner01.jpg.962d91244de709d8a9e140bd8ee9ed52.jpg

BeyondTime
33 minutes ago, growcian said:

@onion9@

@BeyondTime: I still think it's a good idea for you to post your own pics with the smaller bust size once you receive your own Kizuna. I don't have Star Piece Memories SS-M. I would be interested in reading about your observations concerning the SmD-S + Star Piece Memories SS-M combination.

That fit looks pretty good. I was a bit worried that there might be arm and torso fit issues, but that fit seems solid. She fills it out much the same way L bust SmD seem to fill out SmD clothing made for them.

I suspect that S bust SmD won't fit the bust well, because the outfit is made for M bust and it shows.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx

For comparison, this blog shows both versions, on DDS Chihaya and Miki:

http://otatetuya.blog.fc2.com/category6-16.html

Fit looks very much like on Kizuna above; I'd say the only slight shortcoming is the smaller Smart Doll neck makes the collar look a little odd.

As usual, Volks' own pictures make the fit look a fair bit better than the reality though both dolls with their arms reaching up in the blog pics is sort of a worst-case thing:

https://www.volks.co.jp/idolmaster/dress08.html/

I got the impression that when Danny changed some of the busts the sizes may have changed a bit?

Eiko82
6 hours ago, growcian said:

20190519_142802.jpg.125a94962631711916f9aa6952ec8dba.jpg

@onion9@

Thank you so much!!! This photo is perfect. My friend will be so happy @onion8@

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)