The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kittywolf

Not allowed to add Doll to Doll Directory?

Kittywolf

Hi! maybe this is a premium feature but i was trying to add some of my dolls to the doll directories and it did not allow me. Any advice?

BeyondTime

It's just because you are a New Member. It's covered here, and you might want to read through this. At the bottom there is a chart that outlines the membership levels. You will be able to add dolls without buying a membership once you have been active long enough.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty

I noticed in your into thread that you are actually an older member who ''rejoined''. Unless you absolutely wanted a new start or couldnt remember your details, there wasnt actually a need for that, your account would have been carried over along with your post history and you should have been able to log in. Just so you know! 

Kittywolf
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

It's just because you are a New Member. It's covered here, and you might want to read through this. At the bottom there is a chart that outlines the membership levels. You will be able to add dolls without buying a membership once you have been active long enough.

Sorry it’s late at night and I must have missed this. I’m not technically new new though. 

1 hour ago, Monty said:

I noticed in your into thread that you are actually an older member who ''rejoined''. Unless you absolutely wanted a new start or couldnt remember your details, there wasnt actually a need for that, your account would have been carried over along with your post history and you should have been able to log in. Just so you know! 

As far as I know I did not start a new account. I did a password restart. I wasn’t terribly active before but I was a member before. I think my profile even says I’ve been around since like 2016 or something. So not sure how to get my old posts or whatever?? 

Edited by Kittywolf
  • Like 1

BeyondTime
22 minutes ago, Kittywolf said:

Sorry it’s late at night and I must have missed this. I’m not technically new new though. 

As far as I know I did not start a new account. I did a password restart. I wasn’t terribly active before but I was a member before. I think my profile even says I’ve been around since like 2016 or something. So not sure how to get my old posts or whatever?? 

I see a Kittywolf on the old forum archive, but the post count is zero. If that's an error you will need help from Averis.

Edit: I did try an author search too, and found no posts. I can't recall if some parts of the old forum don't count towards your post count. Pretty sure that's true at DoA, but not sure about Dollfiedreams.com.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Sticks-Ara
16 hours ago, Kittywolf said:

Welcome back to the club 😀.

Kittywolf
22 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I see a Kittywolf on the old forum archive, but the post count is zero. If that's an error you will need help from Averis.

Edit: I did try an author search too, and found no posts. I can't recall if some parts of the old forum don't count towards your post count. Pretty sure that's true at DoA, but not sure about Dollfiedreams.com.

I assume Averis is a mod? I think i made a handful of posts because i remember asking about hybriding DD2's with obitsu's. I mean if i have to start over post count wise i will live. 😛 

5 hours ago, Sticks-Ara said:

Welcome back to the club 😀.

Thanks so much. 

BeyondTime
4 minutes ago, Kittywolf said:

I assume Averis is a mod? I think i made a handful of posts because i remember asking about hybriding DD2's with obitsu's. I mean if i have to start over post count wise i will live. 😛 

Averis is the forum admin.

Baldylox is the forum mod, but I suspect he subcontracts to Rei. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1