Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Mothiraffe

Moth Snapshots

Mothiraffe

I take photos sometimes, and thought it might be best to condense them all into one place, rather than make a billion threads. I hope that's okay!

I really like the look of my new girl, it's very cool and composed, I think! If anyone has a good idea for a name, I'd love to hear it!

IMG_9484e.jpg

• Like 5

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

BeyondTime
12 minutes ago, Mothiraffe said:

I take photos sometimes, and thought it might be best to condense them all into one place, rather than make a billion threads. I hope that's okay!

That's what most people do in the photo threads, so yes it should be ok.

14 minutes ago, Mothiraffe said:

I really like the look of my new girl, it's very cool and composed, I think!

She's cute.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Mothiraffe

@BeyondTime Thank you! I appreciate the clarification. ^^

And I'm glad you think so! I really love her style... the body she's on was sold to me -- unspecified! -- with a cracked spine, so I'm going to be upgrading it ASAP because posing her right now isn't particularly easy. In spite of that, she looks great in everything. I'm so glad I brought her home, it was worth all the waiting during shipping! 

That said this photo makes her look slightly. Scary. But that's nothing new in my household...

IMG_9528e 1.jpg

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

Singer Yuna
2 hours ago, Mothiraffe said:

That said this photo makes her look slightly. Scary. But that's nothing new in my household...

She’s so mature in there ^^ I like your outdoors photos!

About the name, she whispers maturity and soft beauty, so maybe Diana?

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Mothiraffe

@Singer Yuna Ooh, I really like that! That's definitely a strong contender for a name, it might just stick!! +_+

And thank you so much. I really like how mature she photographs, it's a nice change from some of my other dolls which look more youthful. ^^

I have found a tiny bit of difficulty with her eyes... they have small pupils, so if they're not lined up perfectly, it's really easy to tell. xD;;

IMG_9443e.jpg

• Like 1

Mothiraffe

Things... always go awry when I photograph Eris. That's just what happens when you live with a cursed doll 😕

IMG_9683e 1.jpg

Singer Yuna

Cursed little chaos in very kawaii duck clothes 💕

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Juxtaposition

Is Eris wearing a banana hair clip? 🍌 Where did you find that, if I may ask? It's so cute! 😄

Mothiraffe

@Juxtaposition She is! I got it from this Etsy listing, in color 9 (the bright yellow is perpetually sold out.) Comes in a set of two! 8D

• Like 1

Mothiraffe

Took Eris with me to the lake the other day! I think she had fun. One day I'll take photos of my dolls playing in the water, but I've had trouble finding 1/3 scale pool floaties |D;

IMG_9729e 1.jpg

InnocentSin

She looks like she's having a good time. I particularly like that ducky dress.

Juxtaposition
On 6/25/2019 at 1:48 PM, Mothiraffe said:

@Juxtaposition She is! I got it from this Etsy listing, in color 9 (the bright yellow is perpetually sold out.) Comes in a set of two! 8D

Thank you for the link! 🍌😃

Mothiraffe

@Juxtaposition anytime! I'm happy to help dolls be cute anytime I can ^^

• Like 1

Mothiraffe

I took this one a bit ago and never uploaded it! The new eyes Stella got make her look unintentionally a bit like Hinata Hyuuga, but they've really grown on me!

IMG_9668e 1.jpg

Mothiraffe

My girl Sophie is home!!! She has an amazing faceup and body-blushing by @x3Ashley and I cannot get over how pretty she is. I'm so happyyyy (⁀ᗢ⁀)

IMG_9832e 1.jpg

• Like 2

nocturne

Aye, Sophie is very pretty indeed.

And thanks for sharing all those lovely pictures of your other cuties as well.

merry-go-round

She is pretty 😄
I like the different eyes color :)

At home : Hanae (DDS Chihaya)

Mothiraffe

Pashmina in the evening light~

@nocturne Thank you for your kind words! I'm not the most frequent poster, but I enjoy photographing my dolls nonetheless ^^

@merry-go-round Thank you! I was thinking of how to dress her when I first got her, and the image of her with two different eyes just... popped into my head. I'm so glad she finally looks how I always imagined her to. ^^

IMG_9961e 1.jpg

IMG_9977e.jpg

Edited by Mothiraffe
  • Like 2

Mothiraffe

Moonlight's so pretty QQ

IMG_9994e.jpg

• Like 2

Mothiraffe

My dad's a good sport.

IMG_0609e.jpg

• Like 4

Mothiraffe

Out for dinner with the girls~

IMG_0991e.jpg

• Like 1

Mothiraffe

I love the Botanical Gardens~

IMG_0661e.jpg

IMG_0635e.jpg

• Like 3

Mothiraffe

A very patient dad... Clover seems to like him.

IMG_0663e.jpg

• Like 2

rightsidethru

I love how your dad just poses with the girls. If I tried that with my dad, it would not go over well. 😅

I can't wait to see more photos! 😊

Mothiraffe

@rightsidethru Thank you! He's actually sick right now, so I'll pass on your kind comments. I'm sure they'll make him grimace, but he'll appreciate them when he thinks no one is looking ^^