Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Eiko82

MDD head on a DDP body?

Eiko82

Does anyone have photos of a MDD head on a DDP body? Bonus points if it's an Arle head.

I'm considering getting a DDP body for my Arle but not sure if it would look right. Can the DDP body wear normal MSD clothes?

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

foo

I think what you really want to know is if Arle looks good on a DDP body 🤔 Like DDH-01 is actually a bigger head, its face is just a little "short." I made this post which lets you see an MDD and DDP side-by-side. Volks has shown DDH-10 on a DDP body before but I'm having trouble tracking that down. 

Iori is currently wearing what my MDD is wearing in that post, so swapping heads wouldn't show much... it would be kinda interesting but I'm not going to do it right now (ーー') Like I was saying, I think you really want to know if Arle looks ok on a DDP body.

I've put Yaya's head on Iori's body and while it technically looked fine, it just felt so wrong to have her on such a different body I put her back quickly f^_^') You might run into the same problem 😕 

As for clothes, ya, they share clothes but the legs are longer and the waist is different; we talk about it more in that thread.

Eiko82

Yeah, ideally, I would love it if someone could put an Arle head on a DDP body but I know that not many people own an Arle.

Thanks for linking me to the thread. I'm interesting in the DDP body 'cause it looks nicer with other Dollfies and Smart Dolls than a MDD body IMO.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Subaru

I can try to get a picture tomorrow morning if no one else posts before me.

Edit: 

Oops it didn't occur to me I could just look at Twitter.
I can still take pictures of my Arle on a DDP body if you'd like though.

Edited by Subaru

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

cfx

That user photodumps on IG every day, so there are probably more such Arle pics there (NSFW, a lot of doll nudity): https://www.instagram.com/anfpse/

Better, found this on their blog, more pics of the photoset with DDP Arle in the blue Idolmaster outfit: One, Two, Three, Four

Lingerie set: One

Edited by cfx

Subaru

I got the chance to take a picture of my Arle finally. Sorry for the delay!

When she’s nude, I think her face is a litttttttle too young for the DDP body. Otherwise when she’s wearing clothes on I don’t think it’s that noticeable?

It’s up to your preference though.

8A060F3A-1F38-436C-8E92-A76BEA181A1A.jpeg

• Like 2

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

Eiko82

Thanks so much for the photos. I think the Arle head looks quite nice on this body @onion20@

• Like 1

Galvatim

I know the main question has been answered, but here's MDD Louise on the DDP body:

48038009663_766aa07f7f.jpg

I think it works. 

Poofiemus

Oh man Louise on DDP is amazing.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Galvatim
5 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

Oh man Louise on DDP is amazing.

She is!  This is how Louise was meant to be.  

bbotss

Bumping this up as I would like to know if anyone has tried a DDH-01 head on a DDP body? I've tried to find pictures but the ones I could find are DDH-10 on DDP body. I really like the DDP body but am worried that the DDH-01 head will look too childlike on it. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

bbotss
24 minutes ago, kalisha said:

Here my 01 in DDP body

Thank you, she is so adorable! I think you just helped me make up my mind to get my 01 head a DDP body xD May I know if her hands are DD or MDD hands?

Edited by bbotss

bbotss
14 minutes ago, cfx said:

Isn't Coron basically a DDH-01 DDP?

She is? I honestly have no idea haha. I really liked Coron and Ribbon which is why I started considering using a DDP body for my floating head, as I find MDDs to be a tad too small for me.

cfx

Volks claims it's an original head so there must be some small differences, but to me it looks exactly like Dream Choice DCH-12 which AFAIK is just a DDH-01 with no mouth.

At any rate, I think it's close enough it should be a good example of what a DDH-01 DDP will look like.

As far as I can tell, the example posted above has modded, much larger eye holes so doesn't really look like a standard DDH-01.

kalisha

Yes my 01 its modded, sand mouth off and large eyes, its my second mod so its not perfect, the hands are DDP are like the DD but the finger are more thin and small, you can use DD hands or MSD hands, but for use DD hands you must cut a little the base because the DD hand its more large for the frame. And for me Ribon and Coron are h12 and h13 (mods 01).

bbotss
2 hours ago, cfx said:

Volks claims it's an original head so there must be some small differences, but to me it looks exactly like Dream Choice DCH-12 which AFAIK is just a DDH-01 with no mouth.

At any rate, I think it's close enough it should be a good example of what a DDH-01 DDP will look like.

As far as I can tell, the example posted above has modded, much larger eye holes so doesn't really look like a standard DDH-01.

It's fine about the larger eye holes, my head is a modded DDH-01 too. I was more concerned about the proportions of the head in relation to the body, but if the Coron sculpt is close enough to the 01 sculpt then I think the DDP body would work great. Thanks so much for all the input! ^-^

Janeway

I ordered a #10 head and wondering what would look better a MDD or a DDP body?

cfx
11 minutes ago, Janeway said:

I ordered a #10 head and wondering what would look better a MDD or a DDP body?

@foo has a MDD DDH-10 that you can see here:

Janeway

cfx thanks the #10 head is cute on the MDD.

• Like 1

baldylox

While not a DDP body, I have a DDH10 head on a DDS body as well as an MDD body.  Here they are side by side.

39670284291_daf5ba8642_z.jpgDSC_0769 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Billy

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Janeway

Billy and kalisha your girl's are cute. I like both DDP and MDD. I do find MDD is more easier to find clothes/furniture for then the DDP

• Like 1