Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Riesz

Riesz's Collection ♥

Riesz

4rE3Ohd.jpg

I finally got a MDD body for Sakura!  I'm still waiting on her iconic red dress to arrive but I had this outfit already in MDD size so I dressed her up and I'm so in love with her.  Ahhh, she's soooo cute! ☺️🌸🥰

• Like 7

darkangelxix

I would love to be a poster on that wall and see those adorable dollies every day!

• Like 1

Riesz

The weather was cooperating a little bit today so here are some more photos of Sakura 🌸

V7CO0Zp.jpg

WZzL7o7.jpg

saja457.jpg

This is just a temporary outfit until her costume arrives.  The wand she's holding is a ballpoint pen and it's very heavy so I had to use her giant poofy skirt to support it since her arms can't hold it up!  In the background are some magic circle rugs I typically have on the floor next to my doll displays.

9OFhP4B.jpg

And an extra one of Anastasia in her lovely mage outfit.  I love this outfit sooooo much ahhhh...I got it from Kondoll on Taobao.  Her eyes are from @jadepixel 💖

Edited by Riesz
  • Like 8

Singer Yuna

Welcome home Anastasia! She indeed does a perfect witch vibes.

and your Sakura always stunning, she looks like a 3d illustration in the last photoshoot

• Thanks 1

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Riesz

Spring is coming! 🌸

pEbMtEN.jpg

This is my resin girl, Freya by Asleep Eidolon.... but I'm tempted to start calling her Titania instead. 🦋

LlNRTRL.jpg

Anastasia looks so lovely in this set from Volks.  It was one of the first outfits I purchased but it just didn't seem to suit my other girls as well... however it seems like it's made for elegant Nastya 💗 She's so lovely in everything I just can't get enough of styling her!

• Like 5

OccultBeast
2 minutes ago, Riesz said:

This is my resin girl, Freya by Asleep Eidolon.... but I'm tempted to start calling her Titania instead. 🦋

Um excuse me???  She's absolutely gorgeous!  I think Titania is a perfect name for her, because she certainly looks like a queen to me~

• Like 1

Riesz

Just a few pictures for today.

DSC_0620.jpg

My Miku is styled from Azone's Wabi-Sabi Sumire. I swapped her large bust with an Obitsu M size and got her some eyes and a wig from Taobao.

DSC_0592.jpg.f039aea6669cddf7c684eaed64a526a5.jpg

Little Usagi is TinyFox Tammy from the cat series. I love the cat-inspired eye makeup and her cheeky little fang!  I swapped out some custom eyes from Taobao, wig from Taobao, and a YoSD size outfit from Angell Studio.

DSC_0630.jpg

Also, Artemis makes her photo debut!  She is Obitsu OBT50-06 white skin with a M bust.  She's wearing some glass eyes and a wig from Taobao and her kimono is from Azone.

IMG_20210318_111935__01sm.jpg

I also included a pic of my simple photo setup haha. I basically just drape some cloth onto a poster board and then put sparkly mesh tulle fabric on top to make a bokeh effect.  Sometimes I use this single poster board if I have something to lean it against, but I also have a 3-sided one that will stand on its own.

Edited by Riesz
  • Like 9

Orenjiina

Your dolls and photos are just divine!  Just looking at your pictures has brightened my day! Thank you!

• Like 1

Anna-neko

Absolutely gorgeous! wow, if you ever take your girls to the park .... the world may not be ready ....

The make-shift backdrop is simply inspired

• Like 1

ariesseason

Wow, your dolls are absolutely stunning. I love the pastel colors very much. Each doll ist so wonderful and you put so much effort into your collection. Thank you for sharing this pictures! 

• Like 1

RuffleChuu

Your Sakura is absolutely perfect! AAA I just love your collection so much!

• Like 1

marionbearmaker

Wow, your dolls and your pictures are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing! 

• Like 1

Riesz

The Final Fantasy XIV maid dress I ordered from Dollremi arrived and it's so wonderful!! I love all the little details so much that make it very close to the dress in the game. My only complaint is that the maid headband is a bit too big to show Mariko's cute pink kitty ears but I can live with that. 🥰

Here's my DD Mariko modeling as my Miqo'te character from the game.

2.jpg.d6f71f1c16c1d65bc0fb5fc1a65261bd.jpg

The wig, cat ears, cat tail, and shoes are all from various Taobao shops.

Untitled1.jpg.aecb60d86e7ddf7a78e2679f29b35202.jpg

My character in the game!

771818140_2021-09-01_13-45-32-151_pastelwarmmod1.jpg.a5d839659d5c87a62752e0a3a48463d1.jpg

Edited by Riesz
  • Like 4

TomatoCultivator

She’s super cute!  And the outfit is very detailed; it does look like the game.  My first thought was ‘larger cute kitty ears!’, but then the proportion may not be right.  I like your desk setup too.

• Like 1

Veravey

Your thread gives me so much joy~ @onion26@

Edited by Veravey
  • Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Riesz

1-2sm.jpg.5ae8ee00fa56b5b976dcf104e29296ac.jpg

2sm.jpg.c15550baf919c84dc92091bdfeca692f.jpg

I got a new outfit for Sakura from Dollremi! The tights are an old release from Volks, shoes are from Taobao, and her crown and hairclips are from Taobao. ♥ Sakura is a DDH-22 on an older MDD body.

I also ordered a new dress from Angell Studio for my resin doll so here she is looking like a butterfly queen...

She's Freya from Asleep Eidolon.

1sm.jpg.5b8ec79d41cbe5211f8a0fd7efa46695.jpg

2sm.jpg.4974e0cdae9499241208e10f506923b7.jpg

Edited by Riesz
  • Like 7

Maia

Your girls are simply enchanting.

Edited by Mars
Grammar
  • Like 1

Anna-neko

...suddenly i understand why Tomoyo never puts away her camera when Sakura-chan is there... in a pretty dress....

• Like 2